You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Black Humanoid

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Humanoid

 

This is the first time I submitted a personal paranormal experience. It happens way back in 2003 in a remote island in Quezon province. Me and my girlfriend decided to have a vacation in their province (Quezon) because they will having a clan reunion.

When I first arrived there, I think it was only a typical rural place where you can experience fresh air and country living. Our vacation there was going smooth until the night before I leave the place something happens. It was only 7p.m. In the evening when we decided to retire to bed since electricity is not yet available in the place. Everybody were sleeping well then suddenly I woke up because of some sort of insect is inside my shorts. From then I couldn't sleep when I turn to the other side of the banig (sleeping mat) I saw a dark figure that resembles a KAPRE!

At first I'm not convince from what I'm experiencing but when my sight fully adjust the dark surrounding I can tell that it is for real. The image is darker than night and it's face is covered with it's long curly hair. That thing seems to be moving awkward. That's the time when I screamed "Wag kang lalapit!" (Don't come near me!). All the people in the house are awakened by my scream but they think I was just dreaming since I'm the only one sleeping at that room. The hand of that thing is pretty big that it can cover my whole face as it was trying to put it's hands to my face!

When I gather myself and locate myself to the door, I jumped out of the door because the room is upstairs. The mother of my girlfriend lighted the lamp and rush to me asking what's going on? I said there's a huge thing inside the room. I thought it was over but the thing follows me downstairs! I can recall that thing is huge that it's head almost hit the ceiling of the house. But to my surprise I was the only one that able to see it! I'm struggling to open the door to escape but I can't open the door. The hand of that thing is inches away from grabbing my face when it vanished.

That morning the family of my girlfriend doesn't believe me because I'm the only one who see it. But for me it's not a dream because I saw when the mother of my girlfriend lighted the lamp when that thing followed me downstairs. Some of the folks there tell me that it's from the small creek from the forest where I washed my feet several a day before that incident.

Thank you for reading my paranormal experience.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tendo_pain, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tendo_pain (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
after I left it did'nt happen again. I don't have any experience in sleepwalking. In our country we call it "kapre" they intend to scare people to drive them away from their teritory. Sometimes they harm people if their teritory was disturbed.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-03)
Hi, It's sound like a very powerful demon... Do you again see him? Try to gather more info about it.

Thanks for sharing
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-02)
That's creepy!
Do you have a history of sleepwalking?
Have you asked your girlfriend if her relatives have experienced anything similar before or after your stay there?
Thanks for sharing.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-02)
hmmm, has it come to you again? Is it evil/nice? Does it have a name or do you not want to say?
tendo_pain (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-02)
It is some sort of an elemental being who usually inhabit in trees. They usually stand about 8 feet tall. I never imagined even in my dreams to see it personally.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-01)
Have you done any research as to what that might have been? It sounds like the grim reaper to me personally, but I could be wrong.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: