You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: All in the Family

Real Ghost Stories

All in the Family

 

It seems that I have a paranormal experience almost everyday! Just a couple of days ago something happened. I was in my apartment, on my knees, praying before I went to bed. It was about 2:00 am. There was nobody here but my husband and myself. The television, radio and computer were all shut off for the night. All was quiet, until I heard laughter. It wasn't just any kind of laughter! It was the sound of two children laughing, right in my ear! I quickly finished my prayer and opened my eyes. Of course, there was nothing there. So I told my husband, and he thought it was odd that he didn't hear it. So I kind of blew it off and went to bed.

This morning, my mom sent me a text message on my phone at about 6:00 am. She asked me if I would please call her. I thought it was kind of odd, but I did as I was asked. So when I get her on the phone, she is all excited. I ask her what's going on and what she said totally shocked me.

She told me that just a little bit earlier, my dad had told her that something woke him up at about 2:00 that morning. He was just laying in bed and he heard singing. It wasn't just anyone singing, it was two children singing! He said that he just listened to it until he finally fell back asleep.

About an hour after he told my mom that, my 10 year old brother woke up and said "Amy has kids". My mom was shocked! So she asked him what he was talking about. He told her that he had a dream that he was playing with my kids! Which is totally weird, since I've only been married a year and DON'T have any kids!

Other hauntings by amyradvan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amyradvan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TJR (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
Toolman we are a reputable paranormal research group that does these kind of investigations. If you are interested, we have plenty of equipment to try and get evidence and we do a professional job. We will document and verify every piece of evidence that is found. We do not charge the client for this. Afterwards, after we review all of our evidence we will send you a dvd of all the evidence we did find.
You can email us at acknowledgingsupernaturalspirits [at] hotmail.com
GNGTNT105 (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-02)
You know what I agree with whitebuffalo.

If you think of it. Ghosts only playback of th e past. But the way I see it, Ghosts can't play things into the future. 😊 you may even be blessed with twins because you hear two kids 😉
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-25)
I would say that you were visited by your future children. (If you have not been blessed with them yet. I am a bit late in getting to this story)
Actually much the same thing happened to me before my first child was born. I did not hear anything, but my Grandmother was first, then my mother and finally my brother. Then all three of them decided to give me a call. I think I was more shocked then they were when a year later I was calling them up to say "Miracle of miracles, you all were right!"
Thank you.
amyradvan (4 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-18)
no, it doesn't really affect my eating habits. I try not to think about it too much because it kind of freaks me out.
35ryfhoi (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-15)
😭 Sounds very confusing. Does this affect your eating habits ? I find kids very funny when they appear usually as orbs. Surely something has settled somewhere ?
Annie (202 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
They're sometimes wrong! 😁 I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and hope for the best. Please keep us posted.
amyradvan (4 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
yeah, I actually was in the er just last week and they did one while I was there. It was negative.
Annie (202 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Sounds like a sign of things to come, Amy. Please keep us posted! Thanks for sharing your sweet story with us.
dre (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
wow I'm new to this, and your guys stories seem to shock me every time!

im just wondering have you taken a pregnacy test lately?
amyradvan (4 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
yeah I'll keep ya'll posted if something happens. Thanks for all the comments! 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Although I am sure it was a very errie occurance, I would be very curious to hear what the message means. You will need to keep us posted.

God Bless!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Hi, amyradvan! Maybe you have twins in your future! Can you let us know if you find out you're expecting sometime soon? 😊 I guess you can tell I agree with everyone else's comments!
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
I agree with Shane and the others, all the best 😊

Take care and much love,
Shenny.
shone (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
maybe its just someone telling you that you are going to be a mother you should be really happy!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-11)
Could be Martin, it very well could be. It may also be a close relative who has passed on letting Amy know that she is about to become a Mamma. Thanks Amy for sharing your story.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-10-11)
You have to wonder if these are not future kids of yours to be, before they incarnate in the physical world...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: