You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Ghost of 318

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost of 318

 

We had just moved into our new house and when we got there, it was like 11 o'clock at night so it was really dark and it wasn't fun. We moved the couch and some other stuff into our new house and that's when it began. I laid on the couch with my dog in between my legs, watched out the window and it was fun until the rest of my family fell asleep, except me, and I heard something loud upstairs.

My dog poppie darted up the steps and then I heard her yipe and she came back down with her tail in between her legs. Then I went upstairs and looked, all of a sudden it got really cold so I got my sweatshirt on and continued to look around. It was in my room whatever it was, it made lots of noise. So as I sat in my room, my closet doors swung open. I looked around and saw nothing. I walked back down and sat, there I heard something or someone walk across my bedroom floor before I knew it, it was morning, it stopped.

To this day my tv still turns on and off and my bedroom door, even when it's locked, swings open, also my closet doors slide and they open but I know whatever it is, it won't hurt me. My dog wakes up and barks at mid air and I'll wake up and my TV will be on discovery channel with the show "A haunting" and my windows will be open and it will be cold. But I can live with it.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kelsie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-25)
I would love to know the history on this house too as the activity is reported as starting rather quickly and very noticeably on the exact night you moved in.
Thank you.
35ryfhoi (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-15)
😕You have got to be very careful with this one because you can accidentially get hurt. Your doggy has the right idea - no fear but I hope you learn to face the situation as it is, facts are facts and the ghost is there or not. I hope you are alright.
busala (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-14)
wow that is freaky have you told any one in your family about it yet if I was you I would move into another room 😨
urxgurlxmaraka (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
umm sound too,well,fake sorry 😕 .If I offend you I,m sorry, but sounds too ,well,not true I'm soo sorry.
Annie (202 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Hmm...sounds like something I saw on A Haunting a few weeks ago. Thanks for sharing, Kelsie.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
I'm with KimsouthO I would be really wondering what happened in the house. Do your parents or the rest on the family see it? Or have they felt anything? Have you told them?

keep us informed
Natalin
dre (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
omg lol!
you are like the most coolest person ever!
it almost seems to good to be true lol, I mean if that happened to me id be shetting mah pants lol!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Thank you for sharing.
As long as you can live with it, no harm done.
I would be curious about the history of the house though. And, although you can live with it, are sure it isn't upsetting your dog to much?

God Bless!
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
That's freaky. In case it scares you, just start prayng, it helps normally. Good story Kelsie. I hope you're doing alright.

Take care and much love,
Shenny. 😊
shone (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
as long as it does not hurt you its okay... Just don't do anything to make it angry or anything...
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-11)
Be Nice Abercrombie. Not everyones language skills are the same. Though Kelsie it says that you won't read the comments I am sure you will. Thank you for that interesting story.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abercrombie (2 stories) (45 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-11)
That sounds really creepy. Can you use better grammar please? I almost didn't understand your story. Thanks anyway for the laughs!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: