You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Tears Of A Dark Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Tears Of A Dark Figure

 

This isn't a long story but it is a freaky one.

In the middle of the night I was laying in my bed, I couldn't sleep for some weird reason, I just had a weird feeling about something and I didn't know what. A few minutes later as I closed my eyes, I started to hear a girl crying. The crying sounded like it was right next to me. My heart started to race, I looked at the end of my bed and I saw a dark figure at the end staring at me. I couldn't move, I was frozen but I wasn't scared. I was freaked out and as I closed my eyes and reopened them the dark figure was gone. Now every time I walk in my room I get a weird feeling as I am being watched, but tears also come to my eyes, as if I was about to cry, with no reason.

The day after this all happened I told one of my friends about it and he looked at me in surprise because he started to shake and told me next time you see the figure be careful, he didn't say anything else after that and we went quiet until I went home where walking into my room was something I didn't want to do. As I walked in I automatically got a weird feeling as I was being watched. When I went to leave my room for dinner I heard the crying again but I couldn't see any dark figure this time but I felt really uneasy.

I was trying to lie down and listen to music but I felt like someone was saying something to me even though I was in my room. I took one of my headphones out and I didn't hear anything. But I then heard something again but before I could take my headphones out to listen I started to hear the crying again and then I blacked out for 1 hour. But I didn't leave my room I just laid there.

Other hauntings by genesis8799

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, genesis8799, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AshWood (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
I joined this site to comment on this story specificaly.
Several years ago I had the EXACT experience... Woke up to the sound of a girl crying etc. Mine however visited me again, this time no crying but closer up the side of my bed. Blinked and it was gone. The third time I awoke to it right next to me... And this time it didn't disapear with blinking. I sat up and backed against my headboard, tears in my eyes and reacted as a 200lb male would. I shouted right at it "what do you want!". It vanished and I have never seen it since.
FYI. My house at the time was a brand new modern build in the suburbs... Not creapy at all?
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-31)
I agree with EnlightenedCandles here. Don't know why but after reading the story I also felt that he indeed knows something and needs to explain.
Do you ever feel a feeling of threat or danger from this entity? Or just this weird feeling of being watched?

Regards
Ishan
EnlightenedCandles (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
One thing I can say is that your friend has some explaining to do.
feefoo222 (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-10)
As Nectarvore said about Banshees... I did a quick research about & found this:
"In legend, a banshee wails nearby when someone is about to die. There are Irish families who are believed to have banshees attached to them, and whose cries herald the death of a member of that family."
I hope its help full, by the way long since you haven't seen HER...?

Regards,
😊
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
P.S. Be brave when you run into her. I know it's easier said than done, but try your best. Because whether this thing is good or bad, fear feeds anything power.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
I agree with IFI, that it sounds residential. Sounds like something sad happened to her and she can't move on because of it. In my personal belief, a person will continue on to the next life with the emotions they felt when they died. So, I think something happened to her that she cannot resolve and you are an empath, so you can feel what she felt.

This happened to me before in a hotel. Just like you I felt dread then overwhelming sadness and I started to break down and cry for no reason. Maybe try saying a prayer for her. The next time you hear her, let her know there's a better place for her and she should let go of what happened and move on.

God bless.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Since you experienced a blackout, I would advise a medical checkup, just to be on the safe side. Nectavore made a valid point with the seizure.
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Hi genesis8799... Nice to read your experience and also feeling sorry that you are experiencing such an eerie situation. I do agree with Nectavore here, it might be a Banshee - the wailing lady. I strongly suggest you sprinkle holy water in your room and all around your house by placing some religious articles and verses. So that such entities would never enter your house. Because presence of this entity is not a good omen. Its better to drive them off.
Thanks for sharing. God bless... 😁
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Banshees cry. Banshees often manifest as a crying young woman. Do you have any Irish ancestry? Banshees attach themselves to a family... Kind of a tribal ghost... They have been known to immigrate with their people. That's only one possibility. And a very far fetched one at that. However, the fact you blacked out alarms me and I wonder if she was sent to you as a warning. The most rational thing to do here is forget the spook side of things and have a complete and thorough medical check up. It could've been some kind of seizure.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Hmmm, sounds to me residual. Weird that you picked up it's energy/emotion and felt like you will be crying too. Have you seen it again?
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Hi genesis8799! Have you seen this entity before or you had seen her for the very first time?
May be you were at sleep paralysis. 😕

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: