You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demonic Follower

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Follower

 

Ever since I was a small child I have always felt like someone was watching me. Everyone always told me don't worry about it, everyone feels like someone is watching them. I tried my hardest to believe them but I always felt like I was being watched.

As I grew up the feeling started to become worse and worse I couldn't sleep without having a nightmare. I started seeing things in the corner of my eye. I started getting angry all the time that I started acting erratic and suspicious around everyone.

One night just after I turned 14 I was home alone and I heard a noise at the front of the house. My heart started racing but I ran to the front of the house where I heard the noise. The coffee table had collapsed in on itself and everything had fallen everywhere around the room. I started picking everything up and I heard a noise behind me. I rolled forwards so I could get on my feet. As I stood up I turned around to nothing, but I had a really unnerving feeling that I was being watched.

After I cleaned up the rest of the mess and as I was walking out of the lounge room, I collapsed onto my knees and I started coughing and as I looked up so I could go get some water I saw a dark black figure walking towards me. The lights started flickering and I started bleeding through my nose. All I could do was watch as this figure walked towards me. My heart starting racing as tears started falling down my face, and I was so scared. The figure suddenly stopped walking and flew towards me and passed through me and then disappeared.

I stopped coughing and the blood stopped rushing from my nose and all I could do was crawl to the sink to get water but I couldn't stand up, my legs were shaking too much.

I still sometimes see the figure in the corner of my eyes sometimes, but there was only one other time that I have seen the figure again properly, and I walked straight through him and as I did he dispersed and disappeared.

When I see the figure in the corner of my eye it never looks at me and I never look at it. I still know it is following me but it has not made an appearance since I walked through it.

Other hauntings by genesis8799

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, genesis8799, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

pratekya (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
I'm very sorry to hear you are going through this Genesis. Please talk to a local church leader and to talk with and also to ask him or her to pray for you and your home - this can really help! God's power is stronger than this thing.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
I will pretty much echo what ifIhadyoux said. You should go see a doctor about your stress levels and the nose bleeding, just to be safe. They may even suggest a simple diet or supplement change that could be beneficial for you.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
Oh dear that is super intense and I am so sorry you're going through this. At first I was going to say I am going through the same thing and I believe it's anxiety until you mentioned the room being destroyed. Though I do think anti anxiety meds will help you to calm down because high levels of stress are not good for you. If you wish to pursue that that is, I am not demanding you to go to your doctor.
Otherwise, are you home alone at the time these things happen or are other people home? Have you told your parents or friends?
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
Hello genesis8799! When he entered in you do you fell any heaviness in you head or body? Have you informed your parents about your encountered with that demonic entity and also about the bleeding?
But if I think opposite or rationally, then you must be suffering from Peripheral vision and as far as the bleeding is concern you must contact to a doctor to figure out the reasons behind it.
But never the less, a spooky story.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: