You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Im Starting To Think I'm Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

Im Starting To Think I'm Haunted

 

So this starts out when I was about 8 in Fountain Colorado... I laid awake on my side one night in the living room "camping out" and felt incredibly uneasy and had a cold tingly sensation when it felt like someone had just touched my shoulder. No one was around so I brushed it off. A couple of weeks later, I was in the living room when my sister started screaming and ran behind me down the stairs and threw herself into a corner sobbing hysterically saying something talked to her in her room. I honestly didn't believe her.

We ended up moving to Alamogordo New Mexico when I was about 11. Sometimes doors would slam and seeing as my grandma had passed away right after we moved there, we all just laughed it off and said grandma was letting us know she was there. Little things here and there nothing big so it never really seemed like anything to me.

Fast forward to 16. I got married very young, mainly to just get away from my parents and me and my husband found out I was pregnant about a week later. The day after finding out about the baby, we found a place of our own to move into (we were living with his mom. We thought things were falling into place. When we moved into the home there was a storage shed out back and the landlord said the previous people moved out and left most of their stuff and that anything we found we could have. We found these matching pink and blue stuffed animal pigs that were also piggy banks. Everytime you dropped a coin in it made a cute little sound. Things changed after that. One of the piggy banks would go off at all times of the night randomly, things started moving. One day I threw out a box of lucky charms and the next day, it was back in the cabinet still empty. Random bags of marijuana would appear and my husband had quit smoking since I found out I was pregnant and I was almost always with him so I knew it wasn't him. Our back door would be open every single morning, still locked. Every night I would pull the door as hard as I could to make sure it was shut... I'd even push on it... IT WAS SHUT. But it was always locked and open in the morning.

One night I felt really uneasy and couldn't sleep and we had a blacklight in our bedroom by the door. I laid awake looking at it when I heard a noise. The doorknob starting turning and slowly the bedroom door opened. I woke my husband and he went to investigate but there was nothing. I went to the restroom one night and heard a man's voice say "hey" like it was right next to me clear as day. Shortly after that I lost our baby and we moved out. Nothing happened for years.

We ended up getting pregnant again and about a month after finding out I was pregnant we split up and ended up getting a divorce. The last time he saw our daughter he said he took pictures of her and saw weird things in them. Like a white spot. The same spot in the same area in every picture he took of her. She is almost 3 now and sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night and just stares at the wall and laughs uncontrollably for about an hour. In the pitch dark... Just laughs... Her toys are constantly going off by themselves and about 8 months ago in the middle of the night I woke to a loud crash noise. When I went in the living room a shelf on the wall had fallen off, but the anchors holding it up were still in tact. It was like someone had picked it up off the bars and dropped it. I'm starting to believe something is following me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kdw7222, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kdw7222 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
Lol if I had not been pregnant it might have been kind of cool for random weed to appear but it was still kind of creepy.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
Hey! I am a girl Sushantkar! Haha it's okay, I did the same thing to BJJ so this is karma punishing me 😆
CountingCoups (5 stories) (14 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
I wish ghosts brought me random bags of weed and other illegal paraphernalia.
kdw7222 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
I definitely did not bring those scary little pigs with me. I have not done any kind of blessing or anything I wanted to make sure I wasn't losing my mind first lol! I feel like I'm crazy and always tried to find some reasonable explanation but I just feel like it might be a ghost. I have never been hurt or felt threatened I just get uneasy feelings especially late at night when I'm the only one awake and the toys go off. As well as when I'm laying in bed trying to go to bed. I can't sleep if I'm not facing the door I feel like something is going to appear.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-12-13)
Question: When you moved did you happen to take those piggies with you?
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
I would too reciprocate the same what ifihadyoux had figured out in his comment.

Regards
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
Alamogordo! Great zoo. Beautiful sands. Yay!

Have you done any sort of blessing? You seem to be bothered by it. Are there any blessings that fit your personal beliefs?
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
It is very possible that something followed you, the paranormal is never set in stone unfortunately.

The white thing in the pictures could have very well been a defect on either the lens, camera, or film that the pictures were taken on. Either that or your daughter could have been wearing something that gave off a glow to the camera, kind of like when a light shines on a mirror.

As far as the shelf, door, and toy situation goes, that is really creepy. If you're religious I would talk to your pastor, etc. And see what they have to say.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: