You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Happening

Real Ghost Stories

The Happening

 

Here is some of the paranormal things that have been happening to me this year. We (me, my mum, her boyfriend and my sister) moved into our house about 1 year and a half ago. When we first moved in I loved it and never minded being in the house all alone. I have encountered in the past loads of paranormal activity and even though I have I still get scared at the lightest things that happen.

My mum had gone shopping with her boyfriend (Steve) and my sister (Jodie) had gone to work and I was all alone in the house. I turned the music up quite loud and danced like a maniac. I really needed the toilet so I muted the tv and made my way to the bathroom. As I was sat on the toilet I heard someone come up the stairs and they tried the door handle but I always lock the door when I'm on the toilet even if I'm the only one in the house. I shouted 'I'm on the toilet' and there was no reply. Underneath the door (the little gap) I could see a shadow as if someone or something was standing there outside the door. After I got off the toilet I flushed it, washed my hands and opened the door expecting someone or something to be standing there but there was nothing.

Every time someone new comes to my house or one of mine or my mum's mates they always say that something like that happened. My mum's mate once came down from the bathroom and said to us 'who is that little girl?' We looked puzzled and said 'who and why' and he said 'the little girl who just pulled the bathroom door handle down and shouted if there was anyone on the toilet.' We just laughed and said he must have been hearing things.

We soon realised that our house was haunted as the baby monitor we have would always make a certain noise every single day at the same time and the tv would turn on and off. This does and doesn't bother me but I suppose I've just got to cope with it. If your not scared of ghosts then they won't harm you. Some say that ghosts feed off fear, I do believe this is true but that's just my opinion. Thank you for taking your time to read this I will upload more of the paranormal activity that I have witnessed. Thanks again. Please comment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jess001, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jess001 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
Sam222 yes they did. And yes I know ghosts become stronger of fear but I'm not scared anymore and I still see them
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-17)
Jess001,
Did anyone ever actually, for sure seen and heardthe girl, like the full thing?
TheKissOfDawnHuddy (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-17)
Have you seen the animation movie Monsters Inc.? It depicts the wayof these to our eyes here mostly invisible energies harvesting or feeding off our fear. I'm glad you mentioned it. Humans are superior to these beings. We just have to leave the fear & find our strenght & inspiration in love.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
Aw maybe you can try to help her cross over in some way? That would probably aid her more than you realize.
jess001 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
I sense that she is scared and maybe lonley. I don't know to be honest but I think she is lonley and scared.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
Do you sense any fear from her or just sadness? Maybe even confusion?
jess001 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
I don't know how old for sure but its pretty new. As for the little girl yes I see her every night in the corner of my room as I sleep and when I shine the light she goes, I also see a dark shaddow in the corner of my room.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
Can I ask how old your house is? Sometimes in older homes there are creaks and noises, even knobs turning, that can sound as actual people.
As far as the girl that was seen, has anyone else seen her?
And lastly, the noise on the baby monitor can always pick up other sound wave signals, especially from a neighbor or even a police car.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: