You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Basement Hall-2- The Outcome

Real Ghost Stories

The Basement Hall-2- The Outcome

 

As I had mentioned in one of my stories named as 'The Basement Hall' that I would soon come up with the history of it; I fill satisfy that I my hard work had paid me off and I had finally dogged out the history of my office's archive room situated at the basement.

The ghost of which I had encountered in that archive room, is one of the staff's ghosts named Mahesh (name has been changed). He was one of our district office executive posted in the northern part of my state at city Gorakhpur. He was asked to collect some old ledger records for internal audit purpose.

He was newly posted in that region. At the time he was asked to collect the records from the archive room, there were some construction work going on. He was new; he didn't have much idea about the internal structure of the archive room as it was spread out in huge area (about 4500spft). Since there was some construction work going on, he unfortunately missed a sign board and came in contact of a live wire and died. The time he died, he was only 23 years old. He was also in contract so his family gets a little amount of insurance which I don't think would satisfy his family. He does not belong to a wealthy family. Seeing his family's financial status, all staffs decided to contribute from their salaries so that we could add a little more capital in order to compensate his loss. Although nothing could displaced his family's loss.

After my encounter with Mahesh, few more encountered were registered by our office staffs. One by a female and three my male staffs. The spooky part about their encounter was they all were staffs who were appointed to do evening duty from 4pm to 12 'o clock (night) and they all seen Mahesh's ghost at the same time when I had seen him at the same place i.e. Near to the stair case area.

During my investigation, I stayed late in the office so that I could communicate with the staffs posted in the archive room with less traction of my colleague, whenever I entered to the archive room I always felt that someone is watching my activities. One such evening, I went to the archive room in order to investigate, I again seen his ghost standing and staring at me. I decided not to step down through stairs I retreat. Although the female staff named Surbhi (name changed) was busy in her work I she may not had seen him or she would had definitely shouted.

I decided to investigate in afternoon as I thought that he won't be there at that time phrase. I entered in the archive room, started asking about some file and there accepted place. My question about those file were strategic so that I could penetrate in the archive room dippiest in order to find that place where Mahesh had died and I got success too. I found that place where he died. I was carrying some blessed talisman (or something like that) which I had prepared from a local priest so that I could send his soul in peace by placing it where he had died.

On reaching that place, I placed that talisman according and as guided by that priest and went to that staircase area. But my bad luck, I would have walked 15 to 20 feets, Mahesh's ghost appeared just in front of me. I was frizzed at my placed with fear. My heart was pounding like thunderstruck. He was floating inches above the surface. Suddenly, he crossed me like heated knife pears butter and vanishes.

I felt in the ground. Few minutes later, I stood up and watch the surrounding very carefully. I saw nothing. I quickly went outside from the basement hall. I leave office that day a little bit earlier, I visited to a nearby hanuman temple (he is a Hindu god and an ardent devotee of Rama. He is a central character in the Indian epic Ramayana and its various versions), blessed myself and went to home.

That night I saw Mahesh smiling in my dream. From that day no one ever had seen Mahesh. I thought that he had got salvation from his painful stage. May his soul rest in peace.

Other hauntings by sushantkar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sushantkar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Hello Pragya! Thanks for reading my experience. I don't think that I am a medium. I think of more like a person who can see such entities rather than a medium.

Regards
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
You are definitely a noble soul this is why paranormal encounters happen with you because you are medium of God to help these lost souls.😊
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-17)
Hi notjustme! Thanks for the appreciation. I am happy to see you like the story. Yes, after the first encounter, it came to my knowledge that my archive room was haunted. Although, I have heard tales related to that place when I was newly recruited and asked to collected some documents from their. Since then I was pretty curious to find out the truth behind it.
Thanks again.

Regards
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
Sushkantar - What a wonderful story a,d such a great thing you did for him. As Xoremy mentioned, I applaud your courage and also your compassion deserves a round of applause too. I'm very happy to hear that you helped him out. I believe he will be watching over you from time to time.
Take care my friend.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Hello xoremy! Thanks for the appreciation and motivation. As I have written in my appended comment that I felt that it was my duty to provide him salvation because his spirit was restless.

Regards
Sushant
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Hi sheetal again! I am too happy that I had finally dogged out the truth finally without being noticed by co-staffs. No need to salute because it was my duty to provide him salvation from his painful stage. I fill happy seeing him in my dream smiling.
Once again I would ask for pardon for my spelling and word mistake as it had been written through mobile.

Thanking you once again,
With best wishes,
Sushant
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Sushant... I am glad that ultimately you've researched the mystery of archive room. Its really a horrible and unnatural death of Mahesh. I am feeling very sorry for him.

I salute you to for your bravery and kindness for providing mukti to him.

May his soul rest in peace.

Thanks and Regards, 😁
xoremy (5 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Awesome story I comment you for your courage and bravery. Not just anyone would have gone through such lenghts to find the truth and attempt to find peace for this spirit. Keep sharing your story or stories

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: