You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Can You See Me

Real Ghost Stories

Can You See Me

 

The night of December 16th, 2014, I experienced the most frightening sleep paralysis I have had so far. The encounter happened at 3:27 in the morning. I had woken up abruptly and couldn't seem to move. Having dealt with Sleep Paralysis before, I decided to wait it out. As I lay there, facing my TV, I noticed two horrid eyes staring back at me from behind it. I suppose it knew I looked at it because as soon as I noticed it, the creature began to ask "Can you see me?" repeatedly.

I began to pray in my head but this only seemed to make the creature louder. Its scratchy, high pitched voice seemed to gargle each word as the volume of its voice increased. By this time, a pressure began to grow at the foot of my bed, as if someone was climbing on top to join me. I silently screamed out prayers, only to result in the paralysis breaking and an increased heartbeat.

I have dealt with Sleep Paralysis before but this one experience seems to have spooked me the most... All my life I have experienced paranormal activity and have actually had positive/negative entities enter my house.

I can't seem to get the stare of the creature's eyes out of my mind. This experience seems different than what I have experienced before. Does anyone have any ideas as to why I may feel this way towards the situation? I do have entities that regularly pass through my house but I'm just worried that this may be one of them and that they may be here to stay. I do not believe that this was just a hallucination; I believe it may be a negative entity that has attached itself to me.

I have many more experiances with Sleep Paralysis and plan to publish them later on, along with my other paranormal encounters.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IAMjinxX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Mari (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
wow that is some strong experience during sleep paralysis some people I know have had similar cases aswell
csofia (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
That is scary, what do you think it would have happened if you answered "yes"?,
Be safe,
Sofia:)
IAMjinxX (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Thank you for the tips. I have looked at his profile and plan to use his cleansing mechanism as soon qs possible.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Yes I was thinking of Rook but I wasn't 100% sure it was him or not. Thanks!

Check out Rook's profile!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
ifi - are you talking about Rook? If so, it's on his profile page under Rookdygin.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Miracles or BJJ might know who I am talking about. I am putting them first so they see their names in the comments not he side and come look at what I'm asking.
It's a simply google search actually. Someone on here, I can't remember who, has a cleansing article.

Yeah unfortunately they don't go away if you ignore them. Kind of like that ticket doesn't go away if you don't pay for it, it only gets worse, make sense?
IAMjinxX (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
I have not thought about cleansing my room. I've always thought that if you pay no attention to them, they'll go away. I guess that's not always the case. Any ideas on what might be the best way to cleanse my room?
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Well have you thought about doing a cleansing of your room at least? If it is becoming bothersome that should help. Thanks for clarifying!
IAMjinxX (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
For further explanation, the entity I saw during sleep paralysis did have a "body". It seemed to be squating so all I saw was the shoulders up, but it was ghostly pale but the "skin" seemed gnarled and boney. About the entities that sometimes roam through my home, the experiances I have with them ranges from fear to nothing. Some places in my home, I won't go near. For example, my room has the most paranormal activity. But since it is my room, I cannot avoid it. But I do always seem to be on edge when I am in my room... As if something or someone is watching me.
Okayyouthere (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
Ok so have you ever experienced something similar to this while being wide awake because many people who experience sleep paralysis are struck with a deep sense of terror when they sense a menacing presence in the room while paralyzed - hereafter referred to as the intruder. Wikipedia also says that a neurological interpretation of this phenomenon is that it results from a hyper-vigilant state created in the midbrain.
So that could be the cause of your experience? Also many ghost and alien sightings are connected to sleep paralysis.
It would be great if you could give more background information;) thanks
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
In agree with IfIhadyoux, can you describe some of the others entities. This sounds like it was quite a spine-chilling experiance. Have you or did you see anymore of the creature besides the eyes, do you know what exactly the creature may have resembled?
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
You said you have entities in the house, can you be more specific? As in what feelings occur when they are around or what if anything moves etc.? And is that all you saw were eyes? Was it a black mist, a figure, etc?

That would be enough to give me quite a fright. I hope you're ok.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: