You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: A Body Guard? Or Stalker?

Real Ghost Stories

A Body Guard? Or Stalker?

 

This is something still happens to me since my childhood. I can't remember when it all started but I was a kid when I realized something I don't understand is going on. I grew up alone in a big house. My parents and brothers are always away. One day when I was walking in the house I heard footsteps behind me. I was a kid that time so I turned to look who is behind me, not realizing I am the only one in the house. I saw nothing. When my mom came home I told her what happened and she said it must be the echo of my own footsteps. So, soon I forgot all about it.

From time to time I did hear sound of footsteps but I always ignored it. I was 17 when I notice there is someone following me where ever I go. Always I can hear footsteps. That was a time I experienced many paranormal things. The day I realized this was during a day time on my way to home. I always walked to my home. I loved walking. That day I was the only one on the road. The road I took is bit isolated and full of big trees. Because of that the road seems always dark place. As I was walking on the road singing a song I heard footsteps behind me. So I turned to look who that is. But I was the only one there. I took few hurried footsteps only to hear the sound of footsteps behind me increase the pace too. I ran the rest of my way to house.

Next day while I was walking to my house I again heard the foot steps behind me. This time there was real person behind me and I walked slowly, letting him walk past me. When he was few feet away I again can hear another sound of footsteps approach me. This time I turned to look, no one was there. But I can still hear sound of three pair of footsteps. One is mine, second was from the man walking ahead of me. Third, I have no idea where it comes from.

I can hear someone walking behind me even now. Last time this happened was at night inside my house. Sometimes when I walk alone I hear this. Sometimes even when I am with somebody I can hear that. It seems like I am the only one can hear it.

Last year, I met an expert on paranormal on my way home. I never met him before and no idea where he is from. First thing he asked me was can I hear or think that somebody was following me. I was stunned. This guy can tell this by just looking at me. So I answer him yes I can hear footsteps behind me from time to time and how nothing bad happened. He told me there is someone following me anywhere I go. That scared me so much. Nobody wants a ghost stalker. But he assured me that whoever is following me means no harm and it follows me around to protect me. He said that's all I should know. The guy didn't tell me anything more.

What that guy told me did not make me feel better. Why this thing follows me? Why I need protection? I need to know what is going on with me. And what is this thing that follows me.

Other hauntings by buthaya

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, buthaya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chaos13 (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
Not everything is as bad as it sounds I've never really told anybody this but I actually have a demon who is protecting me ever since I was two and a half years old. Even to the point that if somebody tries to pick a fight with me then suddenly looked above my head and get this scared look on their face then stop and just walk away
buthaya (8 stories) (41 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
to ifihadyoux,
Yes there were other things. Voices, feeling someone's hands touching me. People just standing and watching with blank eyes or doing their own things that apparently only I can see. But all stopped after the cleansing. Well at least in side my house. I still hear those footsteps.

Swimsinfire,
Yes, I agree with you. I am sensitive to ghosts and supernatural. It did helps a lot when I did a cleansing and to know when I have to do it again. As for learn more how to use it, I have yet to meet a person to teach me.

And thank you for reading my story.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-02)
I mean I can kind of agree with the guardian thing but the fact you can hear the footsteps behind you always and it never shows itself kind of makes me question this. Does anything else at all happen or is it just you hearing the footsteps? No voices, apparitions, things flying off shelves, etc?
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-01)
Doesn't everyone have a guardian? I don't know what they are called in your tradition- every nation seems to have a name for a spiritual guardian. Whether you believe in God or not, they're still there. If you have some gifts- I mean those you have are for a reason, like tools have a reason, and our job is to learn how to use them, follow the signs, and keep close to our guide. Like sight-seeing. Good luck. Interisting story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: