You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Whispers And Banging

Real Ghost Stories

Whispers And Banging

 

This is my second story on this website. In this story I will tell you two weird things that I experienced a few weeks ago.

So my first experience is, I was sitting in my study room where I had my computer. So I was just sitting there alone and playing games on my computer. The room was very silent all I could here was the clock ticking. As I was sitting there I heard some whispers. The whispers were quiet and I could hardly hear them. About 10 seconds later they got louder, and I started to get goosebumps. The whispers sounded like someone was talking a person. As I started to get more afraid I turned off my computer and I decided to leave the room. But when I reached toward the door I heard a loud voice called me by my name. I quickly ran away from the room and went to my TV lounge. I didn't told this story to anyone I know they wont't believe me.

My second experience is, I went to sleep at night at 1 am. I wasn't sleeping alone my whole family was also with me. It was a normal night as I started to drift off to sleep I heard loud banging it was very loud that not only me but my family also heard it so at that time we couldn't utter a word. The banging was coming from our washroom. After about 30 seconds later it stopped. And we all went to sleep. The day after that at night at 12 pm as I walked towards the same washroom I heard it again this time it wasn't loud so only I heard it. When I opened the door it stopped I looked around the washroom but couldn't figure out what was producing the sound.

If some of you had a similar like mine then please let me know I would like to hear your comments on my story.

Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, momin3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

momin3 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
rookdygin-No rook, I'm not living in a detached house.

-momin3
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
The whispering... Not so sure about... Could have been many things. The banging sound may have been air trapped in your water pipes... When pipes develope air pockets they will jump, rattle and bang as the air works its way out of the line. Just a possibility.

I asked on one of your other experiences if you lived in a detached home, after reading this I am going to guess its at least a duplex or possibly an apartment building.

Respectfully,

Rook
momin3 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-06)
miracles51031- Thank you for your feedback. By the way I didn't had any fan in the room. 😁

-momin3 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-06)
momin3 - I don't know if this helps or not, or is even relevant to your experience, but I do know from personal experience that some fans create the sound of whispering or even normal-toned voices. I have one now in my bedroom and whenever it is on I hear voices. Sometimes it even has a musical sound to it. I finally figured out, after much experimenting, that it depends upon how I am laying my head. If I lay on the side, with one ear covered, I hear voices. If I lay flat on my back or my stomach, I hear music or what sounds like singing.

However, if you don't have a fan in the room, then it appears as if someone may be trying to let you know they're there. It doesn't seem, at least to me and at this point, as if it is anything to be worried about.
momin3 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-06)
tinAA: I'm trying to find the history of my house I will tell you as soon as possible 😊

Thanks for the comment.

-momin3
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-06)
Hi Momin
Thanks to share this experience and it was nice to read.
But I truly have no idea why it was happening. Did you try to get the history of place you stay.? I think it might have some story related to these happenings... A restless spirit I guess.
SashaMaraea (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-03)
Spooky, a similar thing happened to my mum and I. I was in bed and somebody knocking on the front door at about 6:30am. We have wooden steps which lead to the deck. No matter how gently people step, you can always hear somebody walk up the steps. For some reason I knew that there was no point in answering the door because nobody was there. My mum told me she heard the knocks too but she didn't get up to answer it either.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: