You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spirit of a Movie Star

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit of a Movie Star

 

This happened in '05. This is true as I tell it. In '05, I became a fan of the famous movie star, Rosalind Russell. I love her in the movie-musical GYPSY. One of my favorite songs from the show that Rose sings (Rosalind's character) is "Everything's Coming Up Roses".

Well, one day, I decided to interpret the role of Louise while my Mom was at work (I was home alone). When it came to the line, "Now's your inning. Stand the world on its ear!", I SWEAR I felt someone wrap their arms around me! I even had the fan off! It then came to another line, and I felt someone's hands in mine. I then saw someone identical to Rosalind.

Another day, I wanted to know if I was imagining the whole Rosalind thing that day. I held my hand out. Then I felt a hand, very cold, like ice in Antarctica, in my hand. I didn't see anyone but just felt a hand.

This year of '07, I was on the computer surfing. All of a sudden, I heard the door shut. My Mom wasn't there, neither was my Grandma or Grandpa! I have a cat, but there could be no way that she could've done it.

Was it the spirit of Rosalind Russell that caused all of this? Or just a random ghost? I would like to know. You're the ghost experts, so please tell me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xoAshleyox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

xoAshleyox (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
Thank you all so much! I'm waiting for another story to be published; "Ghost Bell At Pearl Harbor". 😊
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-08)
I felt it was a "visiting spirit" that came along to help, you reinact the part that the movie star, Rosalind. And once that was done, they helped you and there duty was over and they or the entity left.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-09)
Hello Ashley.
As interesting as the prospect of Rosalind Russell visiting you would be, I think it may be more realistic to think perhaps you had a friend with you helping you reenact a favorite movie scene. Perhaps a "random" ghost is also a fan and felt a kinship to you as you were acting this out and joined in. I do not know about the someone bearing a strong resemblance to the actress. Could you explain that in a bit more detail?
Thank you.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-15)
When you say you "saw someone identical to Rosalind Russell," what do you mean? That you saw her reflection in a window, that she materialized in your room? Maybe if you fleshed-out this aspect of your story, it would become clearer.

Thanks for sharing.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-15)
It really is hard to tell who is contacting us sometimes. It may be hear or another adoring fan or someone close to you.

Ask, ask the entity who it is, you may be suprised. You could try a recorder in the area when you ask. You may get a response, maybe not. Just be prepared, it may not be the response you are hoping for 😁

God Bless!
GhostTalker13 (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-14)
that's sounds nice, better then if you were an Elvis fan and Elvis appeared by your side and sang in your ear.
busala (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-14)
It must be really freaky felling a spirit touching you do you feel this all the time? IF it was me I would scream my head off! 😨
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-13)
Wow, Ashley. That's so interesting. I don't know if it really was her. Maybe someone you had known that passed and knew how much you enjoyed the movie and chose to visit you that way.?. It sounds as if you enjoyed your experience, and that's a good thing. Your spirit sounds harmless so I wouldn't worry. If it is Rosalind, then good for you! She must know you're a fan!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: