You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices Of Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Voices Of Girl

 

This story contains some creepy things that I experienced.

The first experience occurred in my study room. If you read my previous stories I have mentioned that I heard whispers in my study room. But this time it was completely different.

I was sitting in my study, I was alone in the room and I was on my computer surfing the internet. About 5 minutes later I heard a girl singing behind me. I couldn't tell what she was singing but her voice was very clear. I got goosebumps and I kept quiet and I was listening to that voice. I got very terrified and quickly turned my head backwards and the voice began to fade away. I stayed there, didn't move. I got back to my computer and carried on with my work. I was very terrified. I knew that it wasn't my imagination because I heard the voice very clearly. Then I left my study room and went to my bedroom.

Once while I was in my study room I heard someone whistling at that time I was sitting with my teacher. I heard that whistle very clearly but my teacher didn't hear it. I asked him and he said no. So I thought it must be my imagination.

Last night, I had a dream of a little girl. I saw a little girl, she was transparent and white in color and she was wearing old-fashioned clothes. I was looking at her, then she slowly faded away and my dream was over and I woke up. When I woke up I was feeling very hot so I went to washroom and took a bath. But I didn't tell this to anyone.

If some of you have experienced this then please let me know. Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, momin3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scaredycat15 (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
The little girl might want a friend she might not know she is dead and you might seem friendly to her. Hey you don't know y'all might become friends 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
momin3 - you're welcome and I forgot to mention one thing I consider important. (Thanks to ifi on another story for prompting my memory 😉) No Ouija board, okay?
momin3 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
miracles51031- Thanks for the advice. But I will try speaking out loud to her.

-momin3 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
momin3 - I prefer not to give advice on how to talk to her. If something would go wrong, or someone else would try and make contact with you and you be upset/frightened, I don't want any advice I have given to be regretted, by either you or me.

The only thing I will say is this. If you are comfortable conducting EVPs, you can always just try speaking out loud to her, without the use of any recording device. Just make sure you want to hear her before doing something like this. Sometimes people are sure they want to hear/see ghosts, but when it actually happens they get freaked out.
momin3 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
rookdygin-actually,my house and my neighbors house is attached with each other. All houses are in uniform form.

And while this indecent occurred our neighbors were gone far away for some work.

Thanks for the comment.

-momin3
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-06)
I have to ask a few questions... What kind of home do you live in? Is it detached? A duplex or an apartment building? If detached how close do the neighbors live?

Its hard to say what may have happened with experiences that may be just one time things... A Journal is a Great way to keep track of things and then be able to go back and 'debunk or prove' it was actually paranormal.

As for your dream... Is that the only time you have dreamt (sp?) about her? I believe spirits can manifest in our dreams easier than in the physical world so she may have been a spirit... Either of a loved one that has passed or perhaps a crisis apparition that appeared to you to 'show' someone she was safe. It may, if seeing her was a one time thing, been you subconsciously picking up on some residual energy in the home that 'showed' you what a former resident looked like.

Respectfully,

Rook
momin3 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-06)
miracles51031- Can you tell me how I can talk to it. Because I think she is friendly. I tried to talk to her with the help of EVP but no one answered back.

-momin3
momin3 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-06)
miracles51031- I think it's a good idea to keep a journal. Next time if I will experience weird stuff I will write it.

Thanks for the comment, It was really hulpfull.

-momin3
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-06)
momin3 - sometimes, as many of our members will tell you, we get visitors who just pop in, stay a bit, and leave and then others stay for whatever reason.

I don't know whether your dream has anything to do with what you are hearing. But the best advice I can give you is this, keep a journal. Write down everything you feel is relevant to an incident, even if you're not sure it's positively paranormal. I have been keeping a journal for over 10 years and believe me, it has helped me debunk some things and validate others.

If you do start keeping a journal, date each incident. This will help you notice a pattern that may help determine whether or not these incidents are residual or intelligent hauntings. Many of us put the time, if we can, weather, moods of the people in our household, etc. I strongly encourage keeping a journal.
momin3 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-06)
babygoatpuller:my house is not old. And I have no history. But I think you are right it doesn't sounds harmfull. Thanks for the comment

-momin3 😆
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-05)
Do you live in an older home momin3 and/or have any history on your home? Sounds as if the little girl has decided to reach out to you. Maybe you are somewhat sensitive to these spirits and that's why your having all the activity.

Nothing sounds harmful so try not to be afraid. Singing and whistling are after all, happy things in life. She may have come to you in a dream to show you that she's not someone to fear and just wants to be acknowledged. If you are afraid, try saying out loud to please go away and leave you alone.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: