You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: What Have I Started

Real Ghost Stories

What Have I Started

 

I have always been interested in the paranormal so when I heard the person that lived in my house before me was into trying to contact the other side, I thought this place was meant for me.

Small little things would start happening. For instance, our alarm clock would always start playing on the most creepiest songs like Let the Bodies Hit the Floor and Highway to Hell. Even at that point I would not let it affect me. Then our TV would come on almost every night between 2am and 4am. Of course I tried everything to make sense of it but with a TV without a sleep timer, something has to be turning it on.

The moment I was shocked to my core was when I woke up and the rings I wear on my hands everyday and on same fingers, was completely rearranged on my hands. I'm a very light sleeper so I have no clue how something like that could happen and I not feel it. It seems whatever is in this house is connected to me. My makeup somehow was found standing straight up on top my vanity mirror.

I don't feel that it's bad, I just get a little spooked cause it seems to effect me more and more. So the more this house pulled me in the more interested I have been in the paranormal. I bought myself a night vision camera and a PSB7 spirit box along with a temperature laser pointer and a voice recorder. My 1st time trying out my night vision camera, I turned on my PSB7 and was shocked to hear and mostly shocked what I seen at the end of the video. I'm not too computer savvy so I tried edit software to show the best parts of my video. I'm not sure what I caught at the end, but Zak Bagans would freak out if he seen it:)

I posted the video on YouTube cause I feel this is something that could change people's perception on spirits and science. Please watch the video from beginning to end. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Http://youtu.be/ArBQQ_pKB6E

PSB7 MY FIRST SPIRIT BOX SESSION / TWO SPIRITS SHOW UP IN NIGHT VISION

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritadventures, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dark-n-demented (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
Okay now I'm officially not going to be ablw to go to sleep tonight. That was creepy.
Classicvintagechic (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
I can't imagine if one of my rings were switched from my left hand to the right, but I usually take them off whenever I go to sleep. Anyway, if that happened to me I wouldn't know what to do. I am a lightsleeper too, the faintest or slightest movement or sound immediately alerts me.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Spiritadventures,
That does make sense, thanks for clearing up that little mess, has anything else similar to this happend? You know like other things being rearranged?
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Spiritadventures - ah... That cleared it up for me, thanks for doing that!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
spiritadventures, welcome to YGS. I saw the video. Quite creepy. The orbs I could not see. I will try to see the video once again. It is good of you that you have given the link to see the videos. Many in this site have stated that they have photos or videos but only a few have upload them. That gives credence.

Well, the rings part is quite interesting. Should do some thinking if it could be possible for a person to change them in his/her sleep without being aware of it. The video that I have seen makes me feel that it has to be paranormal and that something was trying to get your attention towards it. Well, if it is not harmful, I mean if you haven't felt that it was harmful at your first encounter, mostly that will be true and if it had not done anything negative, why don't you just acknowledge its presence. Just be respectful and speak to it loudly, in a respectful manner. Say that you acknowledge its presence and that you should not be disturbed or startled and it should respect your privacy and space. May be that could work.

Keep us informed of developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
spiritadventures (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
I wear my rings on the same fingers every day and any woman would agree most people don't switch rings around once there on there fingers, the scary part about this ring situation is each ring was on the opposite side but same finger it would have been on. So my wedding ring was on my right hand on my ring finger and the love ring that I wear on my right hand was on my middle finger on my left hand, along with a couple other rings a wear. Completely unexplainable
Thanks again for all your post. Hope that answered some of your questions...
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
Notjustme,
Oh, um no, but I wasn't even thinking about the pinky (oops), but if she didn't have a pinky ring then a mother fingers ring could go on it but I would think it would fall of in her sleep because the pinky is small. Sorry for confusing you, I should of thought a bit more straight. Haha 😁
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
Sam - 😕 either you're confused, but I know I am definitely confused with your comment lol. What I meant was all of our fingers are different sizes, if you had a pinky ring and tried to put it on your middle finger, would that fit?
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
Notjustme,
She could have had rings that were for specific fingers (they do make rings for specific fingers) or she could have had them fitted for her fingers and that may be the reason why they "were rearranged" - because they always belong on the same finger - but I can't speak for her so well have to see she comments again to answer about the rings.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
Not to discredit the story, but I would have imagined the rings would have fallen off in your sleep because every finger is a different size. I watched the video too, very creepy indeed. I will re-watch to find the orb that some are talking about. Thanks for posting!
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
It is possible that you could have put the rings on or rearranged them in you sleep, people can preform a task while sleeping, but with everything else you mentioned it probably was something paranormal. Thanks for sharing your story, I'm going to go watch the video now.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-08)
hi, spiritadventures... I am glad that you are honest to show us video otherwise many people say they catch ghost on camera or something but never give us link or whatever... I've seen the orb... Over angle... It's really interesting...

Thanks for sharing...
spiritadventures (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
I'm not too computer savy so if you highlight the link to enter into youtube it will come up. ❤ 😁
spiritadventures (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
ifihadyoux/ the spirits in the video is not just 1 orb. At one point a small light clear type orb fly's out of the angel on the Christmas tree and fly's toward the right at the wall and almost immediately after that if you look to the top left of the screen a large anomaly fly's from top left screen down to bottom right of screen. Its about 4' long if I could guess being that the room I'm in is only 12 feet long. So please play again until the end in the largest size screen your computer can allow. It is very fast.
I will note since seeing this I have now smudged my house with white sage and sea salt. The house no longer scares me but still fun to share the story.
Thanks again for comment
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
Well with all that equipment I say you're golden. I used to be a paranormal investigator and one rule I always had was to never investigate your own home. Zak Bagans wouldn't either I don't think. But I digress. I couldn't click the link either but I copied the link and pasted it into the url and thought your answers were cool but never saw any sort of orb. I watched it 3x. I was staring intently at the angel and saw nothing, not even dust. I don't know where you see it.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
spiritadventures- Welcome to YGS. It would seem that you have everything covered, with all those gizmos. I did not have much luck clicking on the link. I'll work on that.

I think Zak freaks out on pretty much anything. And nothing.

Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: