You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Passing Of A Soul

Real Ghost Stories

The Passing Of A Soul

 

Hey there YGS!

First time ever typing up a paranormal event that happened to me 2 to 3 years ago. But this is only one paranormal experience out of quite a few that I've been able to witness throughout my life so far. Okay, here goes.

I am 23 years old from Wolverhampton, United Kingdom. Have lived on my own since I was 17. I live in a small high rise block of flats if you would like to know. As soon as you step foot through my front door, there's about 12 to 14 steps right in front of you. So as you can guess you need to walk up the stairs then you're actually in my flat.

Anyhowser, I have this friend called Monica, and I like to call her 'The Spirtualist'. One day a few years ago me and my girlfriend (at the time) were casually sitting on my sofa watching TV. When all of a sudden this OVERWHELMING feeling of the worst sadness came over me, definitely knowing that these emotions I was feeling wasn't mine. The emotions became that bad I had to ring my Mum. Anyway, all of a sudden these emotions went away, and next minute my girlfriend (at the time) started to feel all the same emotions I did, and she also said she could tell they were definitely not hers!

So, when my girlfriend (at the time) went home later that night, I asked Monica 'The Spiritualist' to come round as I was quite scared as to what was going to happen next. IF anything. I explained my situation to her and she immediately come round with some sort of special incense sticks. And when she came to mine she lit one of the incense sticks and went into each room in my flat doing some sort of cleansing. She then proceeded to tell me that there's an Old Man who walks from the bottom of my stairs, right to the very top and just starts crying.

Well, when Monica was doing her cleansing she told this Old Man to follow the light as he doesn't belong here. And what happened the next day will stay with me forever. A pure, white dove flew on my outside windowsill and looked right at me. I searched the internet and it explained that it was the passing of a soul. So I'm guessing he thanked me for helping him. Hope he's gone to a better, higher place:).

Thank you for taking your time to read this. All comments welcome. Amen

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TuBZ, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TuBZ (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
Thank you SDS, much appreciated;) And Triskaideka, you didn't half make me chuckle sayin' you could hear my accent in your head:p But thank you to all who have commented! <3 God bless
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
I can hear your specific local accent in my head just by reading your style of writing. This story is quite delightful, and I'm glad it had a happy ending. You made a good decision to have your friend Monica help. Thank you for sharing this story!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Hi TuBZ, thanks for sharing. Your spiritualist friend, I think, did cleansing and she has done a good thing by guiding the spirit to light. That was a good experience indeed.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
TuBZ (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-08)
Miracles - It was just that one time I felt those feelings.
TinAA - Thank you:) x
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-08)
Hi Tubz, very nice story. It was good that the spiritualist was there to help you. And indeed it helped that soul to move on.
Thanks to share.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
TuBZ - oh yes, I definitely know that's why I asked if it has happened to you since or was an isolated incident 😊
TuBZ (1 stories) (10 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
ifihadyoux - I'm glad you enjoyed my story:) And you Miracles;) I just knew they wasn't my emotions/feelings. Cause when somethin' like that happens to you, you just know.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
ifi - 😆 😆 I never seem to know when to keep my thoughts to myself LOL
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
Miracles, you couldn't have just let it be... You could have simply agreed but NO 😆 😆 😆 Just kidding, but yeah I thought about asking that to be honest but then it's kind of like, what was the point? At this point it's just a story and not an ongoing thing. At least to our knowledge.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
Mmm...wrong. I do have something to add 😆 Is this the only time you experienced emotions like that? Knowing they weren't yours but feeling them as strongly as if they were? Trying to determine if you are an empath or if it was just that the emotions of the gentleman were so strong that you and your girlfriend (at the time) were able to pick up on them.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
TuBZ - I have nothing to add to what ifihadyoux said except I agree and enjoyed reading your story.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-07)
Yep that sounds exactly like what she did was a cleansing, which is what should be done if you are trying to aid a spirit into rest. I'm glad she knew what to do and I am sure the omen was a way of saying thanks. Wonderful account!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: