You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Don't Disturb Me

Real Ghost Stories

Don't Disturb Me

 

This is currently happening to my current workplace here in Mandaluyong. I work in a call center and is on a closing shift that starts at 3am. For the first few months, I have not experienced anything out of ordinary, and almost thought paranormal beings got tired of me and left me (I see them since I was a child but lost sight of them when I gave birth, though I still feel them from time to time). Well, that changed when I was always stationed at the last bay on our production floor. It happened on few occasions and thought it was just me feeling sleepy and imagining things.

I always feel like there is somebody walking behind me but then when I turn around, nobody was there. I sometimes even feel "he" is peeking at what I'm doing when I take calls. I can sense that he is a man though because of the shape of his body every time I see him on my peripheral sight. He does not harm me but I always get jumpy every time I see him walk by.

There was a story though that this man was the previous Operations Manager of our account. He died a few years ago due to an illness I'm not familiar with, I never saw him alive though.

They say he is still doing his job as a leader to his subordinates by making sure they do their tasks accordingly. And to add another information, his station then when he was doing live call listening is just a station away from where I station all the time. But now that I was moved to a different dept, I was never stationed there anymore but still caught a glimpse of him passing by some times.

I just want to ask though, is he aware that he is a spirit now? If he is, what makes him stay? Is it his job?

Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by Khizie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Khizie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Khizie (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
thanks so much for all your comments:)
Much appreciated! I will still continue to pray for him though...
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
I hope this really is residual because what a nightmare it would be, continuing to work after death. Honestly. I'd just want to retire to a tropical island and pretend to drink martinis all day, maybe scare some hotel guests.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
It sounds complete residual to me, too- no spirit, just energy patterns on repeat. The boss doing his rounds is kind of adorable to me, personally.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Khizie,
Yes, that's right, with a residual haunting there's no real spirit involved. Just the imprint of their energy. They've long since moved on.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Angel, if you simply must vent, have enough respect for others not to do it on their stories. If you hate this site so much, please leave. No one is forcing you to stay.
Khizie (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
valkricry,
Yes it seems so too to us. But I just can't help but wonder that if it is only a residual, does the real spirit of the man already moved on? Just a though though;)
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Khizie,
If all the poor guy does is roam the office (no interaction of any sort) I'd vote for residual. A residual haunting is just a playback of an event. Think of it like a video being looped. Different things can trigger the playing back, it isn't always anchored to a particular time or day, but it is 100% harmless to you. Aside that it can be a bit startling or annoying. 😆
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Just to avoid any confusion, no one gets paid to post here. Period.

This comment from Angel9090 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Khizie (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
thanks for the comments sds and TuBZ.

I often feel him and see him just in my peripheral vision. Well I think also that it could just be a residual. But nevertheless, it still surprises me every time. I also have a friend who sees him and have her third eye more active than mine. She says the spirit does not say a word even and is just roaming around the office.

He died of a chronic disease.
TuBZ (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
I agree with notjustme, about the praying when you feel him near. But maybe he lingers there as that was the place where he was most happy and probably most respected? When he was alive ofc.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
Hi Khizie, can you tell me when generally you feel his presence or see him? Is that at the same time or at different times? Because if it is at the same time, it could just be residual. By the way, how did he die. But what about the experiences of others?

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Khizie (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-08)
thanks for the comment notjustme... Well often I offer prayers to souls who have not moved on...
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-08)
Hello Khizie - I do believe some spirits just choose to stay where they are content. I don't think it means thy are not aware or is not at peace. Maybe if you are concerned for him, you could say a prayer for him the next time you feel him near. Let him know that he has nothing to worry about and everyone is doing their job wonderfully =)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: