You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Lady In White Saree At Night

Real Ghost Stories

A Lady In White Saree At Night

 

My name is Sushant, and I am from Badlapur (Mumbai). My encounter with ghost happens when I was 13 years of age in year 1995. It was gokulasthami on that day. I was out from morning with my friends roaming in the City to watch Dahi Handi.

I enjoyed whole day, at last at around 8.30 PM we had dinner at one of my friend house. I was worried cause it was too late for me to go back home. Somehow I finished my dinner, and ask my friend to come with me and drop me until the halfway of my house.

We were on the way, on the halfway my friend left me, and I was walking alone further. I reach my house compound, it was almost 11. 30 PM. We have big house as well as the compound surrounded with big mango and neem trees.

When I entered my compound I saw my front door was closed so I took my back door. When I went towards backyard door, I knock the door and just turn around and flashed my torch towards our compound. I saw one lady wearing white saree, seating under the mango tree with her hair open. I was stunned that she was washing her cloths under the tree in the dark night and that also without water. At that time I was really scared so much, by one hand I again knock the door 3 times, and again I flashed the light. She was still seating there in same position washing the cloths. I was thinking how can she wash cloth without water and also at this time, it was 11. 30 PM.

She was hiding her face behind her hair, so I was unable to see her face, I took some steps to make sure whether she was really a woman or something else, she was just 20 meters away from me. When I moved little forward she completely stopped her washing, and slowly she moved her hair sideward by her hands. I still remember her hand was black, wearing some bangles. She look up straight towards me. You all guys will not believe me, when she look at me she not shouted or did anything to me, she gave me one good smile. Her face was totally black, her eyes were completely white also her teeth. I still remember her smile. I was just looking at her and I also smiled at her.

Few second later, she dropped her hair again and started to wash her cloths. I realize that she was not human being. Slowly I moved backward, I not turn my back to her because my mother was always telling me whenever you saw something strange like this never ever show your back. Just walk backward only. My mother had lots of encounter like such things at her teenage.

I just kept walking backward until I reach my front door again. I bang the door several times. At last my sister open the door. I quickly gone inside and told her what happen few minutes before with me. She kept laughing at me. My sister open the back door, switch on the backyard light to show me that there is nothing, and really there was no one. I told her that one lady was washing her clothes under our mango tree without water in the darkness. She kept laughing at me, and told me to sleep. I not slept whole night until morning.

In the morning when my mother woke up I told her first what happen last night with me. My mother told me yes there is one lady here inside our compound from long years. But not everyone can see her only few like you. My mother told me not to worry about that lady, she will not harm you. From long time she is just staying here in our compound and she will not do anything to our family.

When my mother gave me this info, at that time I got a huge relief. But my mother told not to tell this to anyone. After long time today I share my hidden fact. My age is 30 now, and presently working in Saudi Arabia. I share my experience cause that same incident I had encountered here in Saudi. Again, really you will not believe it.

On November 11, 2014, I just woke up earlier in my room, it was 1 AM. I just took 1 cigarette and went in the balcony to smoke. I saw one Saudi guy wearing his white toap (Saudi wear which men wears). That man was standing in the middle of the basketball court holding one big stick looking at ground and shouting and banging the stick at the ground, pointing towards the basket. I thought he must be crazy. At this time he alone standing and doing some crazy thing. But I realized that he was banging his stick on the ground, and also shouting with action, but there was not a single sound or his voice I heard. I was just on the first floor very near to him but not a single voice.

I took my mobile and I was filming that. I recorded the 4 minutes of clip. When I stopped the filming, I saw he was not there. I don't know where he vanished. I came inside my room I played the clip. I got shocked that in that recording there was nothing, only basketball court, nothing was there.

I realized oh after long years 2nd time I had encountered this situation.

Other hauntings by sushant

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sushant, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-06)
Hi Sushant, It was a chilling story I think that the ghost were wanderers waiting for salvation. Have you checked the story of the Lady Ghost. The ghost at Saudi was also a wanderer may be they will get Salvation. God Bless All
ozzi12 (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-07)
yo I think I know why the saudi guy was not seen in your clip because there was this scary game that this girl that got her camera and she went in this corner
And nothing was there but in the camera there was a ghost screaming. So I think your experience is the other way round
migelito23 (32 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Weird about that saudi guy ghost when you filmed him
After 4 minutes and about that lady washing her clothes
At the middle of the night. I liked your story is really spooky
And weird. I think these ghost are harmless I think they
Wanted to call your attention.
PagalLadka (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-07)
Interesting and nicely narrated one
Heard a lot about ghosts but never encountered one... #curious
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
Hi, Sushant Thanks for your comment... It's too nice that the tree was planted by you...I've read somewhere that the whole world is grave yard, It could be possible the place you are sitting can be place of buried people.

Regards,
sushant (2 stories) (14 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
Hi Tinaa,

Yes of course you will feel that way, because what I had experienced my self I had wrote each and every detail what happen at that time. I think that lady was the nice spirit that's why she gave smile to me but not harmed me.
Did you experienced such things in your life.
sushant (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
Hello sheetal,

Yes I also heard that there are ghost take shelter on mango trees, but you know that my mother says that tree was planted by me only when I was a little kid. My Mom also said me that our house is on built on grave yard, she says that she is not well sure about it cause when we put foundation for our house 40 years before, at that time we found lots of human skeletons which was burried below the soil. But we never got any type harassment from those Paranormal Activities. Also no one saw such things only me and my mom had been experienced it.
sushant (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
Hello Paranormalgal25,

Iam not sure about that, but I did the query to one of the Saudi who was working with me since beginning from my employment, he told me that Previously these place where our camp is situated now was known as bad area where dirty job was done. He also told me that this paranormal activities did happen before also with our Camp Staff.
Paranormalgal25 (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-20)
Dear Sushant,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. The saudi man that you had described appeared to you because it might be his time of death.

Anyways,
Regards and Take care. 😁
sushant (2 stories) (14 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-18)
Thanks Everyone for all your nice response. I appreciate your all comments. I have some Other experience also, I will post it after some time as soon as I get free from my work. 😊 😊
Love you all
Take care.
Sushant d
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-17)
Hi Sushant from Sushant! I liked your story. When I logged in a short while ago to see what's new is going on, I was surprised to read the comments.
Coming back, Yes, showing back to ghosts is strictly prohibited. I too, when encountered with ghost had moved slowly backward facing towards it.
I have also heard that seeing feminine ghost in white appearance consider as sign of death.
It was good to see that you have not get harmed by her.

Regards
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-17)
Hi Sushant, you have shared an interesting experience. Thanks for that. You have explained each and every point minutely and clearly that I started picturising the things while going through your story. Coming to your story, we have always heard about the spirits especially such lady spirits, that they are so harmful scary with a hateful look, but this spirit of the lady was totally different and kind as well that smiled at you. I think you are gifted with the sense of seeing spirits. Above all, your art of writing is very good

Thanks to share 😁
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-17)
Hi sushant, welcome to YGS. Sheetal was right. But, Sheetal not only at noon but also after sunset. Sushant, creepy experiences indeed. I agree with notjustme and DOA, if you had seen that nothing was there on your mob after taking the video of the person, shouting on the basket ball court, it would definitely have been scary. By the way, do you still have the clipping and if possible, why don't you just upload it.

I want to ask one or two questions. Did you ask your mother why only a few like you could see her and why she asked you not to share this to anyone?

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-15)
Hi, Sushant Welcome to YGS... I am from Kalyan... I liked your stories. These are simple scary... In our culture it is said that chudail takes shelter on mango tree... Because of this when we go at our native place our grandma never allowed us to in garden full of mango trees specially at noon. So this must be reason why you saw that chudail under mango tree... Your second experience is also creepy...

Regards,
DOA-Spirit (13 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-15)
Very interesting story, as notjustme said, must be pretty scary seeing nothing on the video after.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
I liked your story very much. I can't imagine how scared you must have been to watch the video after to see nothing! 😲
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-14)
That's a pretty neat and interesting story you have there! Thanks for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: