You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Evil Feeling 2

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Feeling 2

 

So I should have put this in my original story but thought it was long enough as it is.

Last week was when the sound of the light switches started, me and a different friend were down in the garage playing pool and when we came back upstairs she went back into my room while I stayed in the kitchen making a hot chocolate. Then that's when I heard the sound of a light switch going on and off for the first time. When I went back upstairs I didn't tell my friend because she grew up with this kind of stuff and I didn't want to scare her and make her want to go home.

Two hours later we went back downstairs because she wanted to make a hot chocolate. While she was doing this, I was on the balcony having a smoke, when all of a sudden she sprinted out into the balcony really frightened and she said that she could hear a light switch going on and off. Remember, I didn't tell her about how I heard the same thing so she had no idea and she couldn't have just made it up. She hates this kind of stuff and hates even talking about it so she wouldn't joke about it.

Also I just need to say after I posted the first story (Evil Feeling) I went to go pick up the friend from this story because she was going to stay that night but when we got home two chairs from the dining table had moved and were facing each other. I asked my dad but he said he didn't come home all day because he was busy at work.

I will post anything else that happens because I feel like I need some help and my dad is a logical thinker and doesn't believe in this kind of stuff so he just laughs at me when I tell him. So it is really nice to be able to talk to people who kind of understand what I am feeling.

Other hauntings by Ojjo19

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ojjo19, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-16)
About what elanoraemily said; heaters can make noises, like the heaters that run along the wall with the cooper pipes in the middle can make this noise very time it turns on or if it's re heating, it's like a clickclickclickclickclick - noise, my house does that, BUT... This ONLY happens with heaters when however built the house put the heaters in wrong, and I'll tell you why I do know about this kind of stuff and my dad's a carpent; it only happens when the heater was put in wrong because the heat makes the piping in the heater expand, and when the pipe from the heater goes into the walls to get to other rooms you drill a hole to get the pipe through right? Well some times people only drill a hole big enough for the pipe to fit perfectly, and when that happens, if the pipes expand like usual there's no room to expand and makes the walls creak. The noise your hearing may still be the light switch, or it could even be the house shifting, but it's quite weird it happen when you went it and the when she went it the same room after.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-16)
You know, as I read this I began to remember that sometimes people will flip the light switch a few times to get someone's attention who is in the room. My cousin and my mother used to do that. So maybe it wants your attention, whatever is doing it.
As for the chairs; I have no clue why that would happen, I can't explain that.
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-01-16)
OK! Do you have central air? Does you flat run off of full electricity? Maybe it could be the breaker box ticking or a fuse.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-15)
This just gives me a poltergiest-y vibe, with the chairs and all. I don't think I commented on your other story, but combining the two it sounds like a lot of energy is manifesting.
If a cleansing would help you feel better in any way, I would suggest it too. It doesn't hurt to try anyway.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-15)
My grandparents old house used to make that switch sound whenever anything kicked on. The house was so small that you could hear it in every room.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-15)
Ah good point Elnora, didn't think about that and totally missed it ha.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-15)
Since this is a flat, it's very possible that what you are hearing with the light switches is very simple. Heaters, coolers, electric wiring, piping and more can all make that sound.

The chairs I don't have anything for.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-15)
werd about the chairs just deciding to move and face each other. Have you done a cleansing?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: