You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Transparent Hand

Real Ghost Stories

Transparent Hand

 

About seven years ago, one of my neighbor told me a story of the house that we lived in. And we still live in that house today. She told me that there was an accident that had happened there before. My neighbor had forbidden me to tell anyone about the story that she is going to tell me, and she said to me that she will never tell me the accident in my home or near my home because the house might hear and might even come after me. I did not believe her, but I kept her words.

Some weeks passed by, I start seeing odd things. One of my first time was seeing a strange woman's shadow at my brother's window. I suspected nothing, and told no one because I know that no one will believe me. A couple of days later my family went to the laundry, and left me home alone. I was sitting on my brother's bed, when all of a sudden, I saw a shadow. It was a hand no bigger than mine reaching out to grab me. I jumped off and start cussing that it was nothing, nothing at all, and that it cannot scare me. But saying that was a big mistake.

I went to my grandma's house the next weekend, I was in the bath tub, just turned off the faucet and turned around when all of a sudden, the faucet turned itself on. A big fright jumped out of my veins. I turned around and there was nothing. I told myself that it's okay. But it was not, I again turned around, and there, it turned itself back on again. I quickly turned around and there was a hand, no bigger than mine, transparently turning the faucet off. I ran out to tell my grandma but she said, "It's nothing, it's just rats..."

I still said nothing to my parents. Months within months has passed, still I said not a word to anyone, but it keeps getting worse. I see ahead of me, and I hear behind my back. Everywhere I go, if there is a corner, I will see a white hand sticking out and waving at me. Every time I go to sleep, it sleeps next to me, snoring, and every time I wake up, it wakes up with me. I tell myself that it's nothing, it's probably that I breath too loud, but it wasn't. I even hold on my breath to test!

It just keeps getting worse and worse until I told my mom, that I am scared. She was shocked by then, I told her that I am scared to be by myself and that something uncanny keeps following me. After that, she called the shaman to help me. After he helped me, I started being normal, I don't hear or see anything no more.

But strange uncanny things still happens before another accident occurs. Before my dad passed away, I can hear it breathing loudly on my sister's bed. But after he passed away, I never heard it again. Also before my grandpa passed away, I can hear two people talking, and I can hear the ritual witchcraft that the shamans uses during their chanting.

About a couple of days later, he passed away. Once in a while, it still comes back to haunt me in my dream.

Other hauntings by uncanny

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, uncanny, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Interesting Read.
My daughters name Angeni changed to the spelling of Anjeni is native american for soul yet shes an aussie babe of mixed bloods from her mom with a dad who is of full Hungarian blood.
Www.myspace.com/rainbowpuddles
Http://au.youtube.com/user/lovemyfamilysomuch
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-08)
I am having a problem with this as I thought Shamanism was not prevalent in the United States. Yes, I can look up Shaman healers for just about all of the states, however: a true Shaman is hard to find.
Of course, perhaps that is why I had a problem with my son's naming ceremony also. He was ceremoniously entered into the profane world as a Shaman by my husbands Medicine man. I thought at the time, "Now isn't that odd? He did not say that he was to become a Medicine Man, but a Shaman. Hmmm..."
Are you Native American, uncanny? I am just curious. I see that MrsSkeletor said she looked up your religion, though I see no reference to what that might be.
Thank you for your story.
MrsSkeletor (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-03)
I took the time to do a little research on your heritage. From what the books know you guys definately follow a very ancient and traditional form of lifesyle. Why is it that demons/spirits of your family haunt the new generations? From what I got was that most of your traditions were passed down by word of mouth. Is there a particular story that you know of that explains why this happens?
pepper (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-21)
Are you sure this wasn't just your imagination? I know that mine runs away with me sometimes and I'll see things that can be easily debunked.

I'm not easily skeptical about stuff like this, but your story is very strange to me. I have a thing with the Shaman, too. I live in California as well--and there aren't many accomplished true Shamans areound. They're extremely hard to find.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-17)
The Shaman? Where do you live in California that there's a local "Shaman..." Maybe your grandma was right, maybe it's "just rats..." Or maybe it's nothing. Or maybe it's a snoring hand, which, as everyone knows, is the most annoying type of translucent disembodied hand. Maybe get some earplugs and handcuffs?

Interesting stories.

Thanks
uncanny (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-16)
This story is REAL! I have experienced it before! And even nowadays I still feel unsafe! The Shaman even told me that it might come back to me if the time's right!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-16)
Im not sure about this story either but it was fun reading it. It would be nice though if there woul be some more Real stories to read. Thanks for sharing you story with us. See you soon and take care
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-15)
Okay, I just feel like I went through an episode of the twillight zone. My skeptical side is out today. 🤔

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: