You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Running Naked Man

Real Ghost Stories

Running Naked Man

 

A few days back I came to know about yourghoststories.com I want to share my horrifying experience experienced by me at my grandfathers place 3 years ago. And he advised me to share this incident so that the whole world will come to know about it.

This incident took place nearly 3 years ago in the mid of April as my exams were over so the whole family decided to visit grandparents place. My grandparents live in a small village Bhind about 200 kilometers from Gwalior in the heart of India i.e. Madhya Pradesh. It is surrounded by thick forest area on one side & other side by the dangerous lake famously known as Chambal.

I love to visit this marvellous place again & again until that incident took place. Me & the neighbours at my native place love to ride the bike & loved to visit the nearby places driving on bike. That day was not a normal day. Me & my friend Ankush as usual were riding to a near by place known as Raja Ka quila (Fort of king). Its a beautiful place with all the beautiful carvings on it which one could get easily admist upon it the beauty of the fort was so mesmerizing that by 6:30 pm we were there only which was not right according to the villagers & we the young blood always ignored them as we were not believing neither on ghosts nor on the paranormal activities so we decided to stay at that place until 9 pm which proved to be the biggest & most horrifying experience of my life, which turned my life upside down. Which still freezes me.

After 9 we hardly saw any changes, so we decided to return back to home as we were travelling through the forest. I don't know what happened bike suddenly stopped & even after hundreds of attempt made by him & me it was not starting. So we decided to park the bike there only & we start walking around as it was hardly 5 kms away from home. To past the time we started chatting about the villagers that they are such a noob to believe on such silly things but nearly half the distance was past a horribly crying voice was heard by Ankush so he was asking did you heard anything & I was like stop kidding me & walk fast as it was nearly 11 at night after 2-3 times yelling on him we started walking but after some time a low whispered voice walk through my hears say "laaut jaoo... Khatra khatra" (get backkk... Danger danger) but I thought it was just a illusion of my mind & I ignored that voice. But after travelling some distance Ankush & me heard the same noise again & we had shivers down the spine & we started running towards our house but in the middle Ankush fell down & the noise was going very strong after gathering the full courage I picked up Ankush & made him rest for a while.

The noise was getting stronger & stronger as it was coming nearby we got exhausted by all the means we could do by leaves & bushes etc. After that I saw a man was running naked with all the cuts on his body & yelling "laut jaooo... Khatra khatra."

Seeing that scenario our body started shivering & by slowly slowly we started moving towards our house. By 3 in the morning we reached our house & we were shivering with fever more than 104 degrees at home all were asking what happened what happened but we were not in status of speaking anything the condition was like we couldn't utter anything.

The next day grandfather came to us & asked what has happened & we spoke our heart out & started crying. Grandfather wheeped our tears & said that 200 years ago the chambal was home for naxalites & they used to plunder everything & who ever refuses they used to torture them & make them run naked. "The man you saw was I think the soul of one of the people who has been tortured by them." This incident made me to believe that ghosts exist.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nikhilj536, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

namitt (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
Hey Nikhil
Very nice and scaryy story
But I have few questions
Was that naked man running towards you?
What was your reaction?
How did you tackled all this?:/
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
Hey Nikhil...Nice...But quiet scary experience...! Thanks for your in detail explanation. Our Country has a vast heritage of forts... And no wonder if they are haunted. You guys should have taken care to leave the fort before sunset as you were already told by your villagers about the history of fort. You were fortunate to get unharmed from that place. Reading your story reminds me of the famous Haunted Bhangarh fort in Rajasthan. No one is allowed to enter the fort premises after sunset.

Thanks to share 😁
nikhilj536 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
Dear believer12

I know its a very dangerous place but that day I think I was out of my senses & decided to stay there which turns out to be the biggest horryfying memory of my life.
nikhilj536 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
Dear sheetal & Simie

I still regret for the mistake I have done by staying there. It was a horrifying experience. But that incident changed me as now I believe in ghosts. 😢
nikhilj536 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
i strongly disagree with you ifi & notjustme as it was night & I was too frightened too help even myself. So at that time I acted like what I thaught was right. & I don't think so it could be a mental unstable person. But there can be possibility of it so. 😢
nishad72 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
hello nikhilj536 I had shivers down the spine after reading your experience. Plz give me exact location of that area as I would like to go there
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-26)
I agree with ifi and notjustme. Could this have been a person?

Was there anything about him that made him seem ghostly? Or did he look very solid, normal? Not that all ghosts have to be transparent or different looking.
believer12 (11 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-26)
Hello Nikhil, I am from Madhya Pradesh too and have many friends from Gwalior. I don't know if what you saw was paranormal or not but I know that chambal is not a safe place to visit in day time and it was very careless of you to have stayed until dark. It has a bad past with dacoits and if you knew better they are still living there. I have attached a link, please feel free to look into it. And I agree with ifihadyou that it could have been a live person too who was in need of help... More over sound travels from far in jungle and at night as everthing is peaceful so maybe it was not a ghost voice afterall.

Http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/New-breed-of-dacoits-take-the-reins-in-Chambal/articleshow/27914816.cms
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-26)
True. I agree with Ifi that there is a possibility that it was a unstable person...possibility. Either way, must have been freaky.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-26)
Not to sound rude but how do you know that this is paranormal? It could have been a crazed man who seriously needed some mental attention.
hi12345 (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-24)
that sounds creepy if it had happened to me I would have been so creeped out
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-24)
Hi, nikhilj536... First of all welcome to YGS and many thanks to share such a fascinating and terrifying story with us.

As we Indians are aware from Chambal and their Daku activity. Your experience gave us proof that how much they were cruel. I got goosebumps yaaar... That "laaut jaoo... Khatra khatra"... Sounds like watching any horror episode. 😨
Simie (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-23)
Dear nikhilj536,

Wow. Your story is very interesting. I would have fainted if I was you.I've heard a similar story which happened in Sri Lanka. During the JVP insurrection in Sri Lanka lot of young people were murdered and the souls are still running here and there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: