You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Man in the Black Hat

Real Ghost Stories

The Man in the Black Hat

 

This happened in the late eighties or early nineties. My brother and I were on our way home from Prudential Hollow. We had been there the biggest part of the day, just messing around the old home places. Prudential was on land company and the hollow was shut down back in 1975/6 and all the remaining houses burned to the ground. It was getting late and we decided to head back home, a good half hour to 45 minute walk.

We were walking and talking, not paying too much attention to what was going on around us, after all we had made this walk plenty of times before. We had made it to the head of the hollow and was walking up the straightaway that lead to Silas Hollow and the turn off going to our house. We were snapped back to reality when we heard something coming down the side of the hill to our right. We looked to where the sound came from, thinking that it was a wild animal, and saw an old man come off the hillside, step into the roadway and start walking toward us. He was wearing a broadcloth type coat and a old black slough hat, with the brim shading his face. He walked hunched over, with his hands clinched behind his back. No big deal - just another guy out for a walk.

As we neared each other my brother and I eased to the left so he could pass to the right. We spoke, a causal "Hi how's it going" and he muttered and nodded his head as he passed. Both of us felt uneasy but kept it to ourselves. About a minute passed without either of us saying anything and I asked my brother if he knew the man and he said no, that he had never seen him before. We walked for a couple of more minutes, I guess three or four when we heard the same noise again and automatically looked to the hillside and that same man walked off the hill, stepped into the road and started walking toward us again.

Well this time we didn't speak and my brother whispered for me to not look him in the eye. After he passed us the second time my bother looked at me and said something like "Frank something ain't right about this. Let's get out of here as fast as we can". I agreed and we ran almost to the house. We got within eyesight of the house and my brother said that he thought we were safe enough now to stop and catch our breath.

After we rested a few minutes, we went to his house and set on his porch and tried to comprehend what had just happened. At the time we couldn't come up with any answers so his wife suggested we go talk to our Mother. We did and she told us that the man we saw had been seen by our Dad and older brother years before and that she had no idea of who or what he is.

I know it's been over twenty years since I have seen this specter but I still can't get it out of my mind. Who is he? What is he? What would have happened if I had made eye contact with him?

Comments and theories welcome.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FRAWIN, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

stevesinperth (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-13)
My name is Steve I live in Perth Western Australia.
I have met the man in the black hat.
For years I I have searched on google for any reference to this being. Tonight I found this.
The man in the black hat I met in a very awful bar when looking after a guy in a wheelchair who drank at this place every Thursday afternoon. He introduced himself as the man in the black hat. I took little notice until he said my name, smiled then added I'm here all the time but not always as you see me now. I'll be watchin you and catch you later!
This was no nice spiritual experience. To me he made it very clear who he was and if you have had the same person you know exactly what I mean.

Get back to me if this rings true for you
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-08)
Hello bcps. I would classify this encounter as a residual haunt too, if it were not for him acknowledging us the first time. He has been seen by different family members, in different locations along this same stretch of road. If I am lucky (or unlucky) enough to see him again - I will find out who and what he is. If he can mutter, he can talk. I would love to be able to write- The Man in the Black Hat 2.
Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
bcps (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-07)
sounds like a residual type hauting but the fact that he muddered back to you sounds intelligent I don't know cause its like a a video playing itself over and over because he came down the hill and walked toward you twice that's odd but very interesting it reminds me of when I slept over at my friend adams house eveyrnight at like 12 you would hear someone moving stuff in the living room and kitchen and he said yea its marie she does it every night
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-22)
Hello senritsu. I always welcome anyone's two cents worth. We were always told to not make eye contact - I didn't really know why. We knew something wasn't right and decided to put as much distance between us as possible. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
senritsu (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-22)
i know this is an old post but I'm new here and am in a "put my two cents in" kind of mood
So here's what I think (sorry, my ramblings tend to be circular in logic)
I know a bit of eastern beliefs about ghosts and spirits.
The avoiding eye contact was a very good thing
And I can't remember exactly how things like this work, but if you had seen him either three or four times (I forget what the number was... 4 is a bad luck number in asia like 13 is in the west) something devastating and horrible was supposed to happen. So it was a brilliant idea that you two got the hell outta dodge so to speak
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-13)
Hello ladyanne. Yes I have often thought how nice (if you like ghosts) it would be to do an investigation around some of the old home places too see if there is "anybody" left hanging around. Unfortunately to get the necessary permits to gain access to the land would cost around a forty dollars per person per day. Maybe when I have the extra money I will venture off down there again.
Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
ladyannne (11 stories) (91 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-13)
Frawin, your stories are a wonder to read. Ever think of going back to the Hollow? Oh, how I wish I could zap myself there with you. Looking forward to the rest of your stories!
May you have warm winds on your journeys!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
Hello Jasmin. I found this experience on the creepy side too. He looked like a "flesh and blood "human being. If I had seen him just once, I wouldn't have thought twice about him- I would have figured he was just an old man out for a walk, wearing outdated clothing. It was the rapid succession in the two sightings that made the warning bells go off. Nobody could move that fast, I don't care how good a condition they are in. This has to be one of the most memorable experiences I ever had-- and I have had quite a few.

Thanks for reading my story, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
oo I know this story has been on here for quite a while but since I was not a member then I am just now reading this story. Wow FRAWIN that was really creepy! 😲
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
Hi racemustang. What you say makes a whole lot of sense. The other times this man has been spotted has been on the roadways between where coal mines had been in the past. He very well could've been "walking his line"-seeing how the mode of transportation during the mining heyday was either horseback or on foot.

FRAWIN 😊
racemustang (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
I am thinking along the lines of a foreman who used to control the mines that must still have a few openings around the old homestead. Maybe he was a go between, and it was his job to travel the line and make sure all was going according to plan, and report anything that was not going correctly. That could be the reason for the way he walked, and the posture of the figure. I would assume the whole town was built on a mine, and his responsibilities may have been great. Weighing him down.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
Hello phsychic_freak. Well you could be right, I don't know but one thing is for sure-if we ever meet again I will find out. I think that I am far enough along that I can confort him. If he is kin to me he can say his piece and if he's something else- who knows what will happen. Either way I'll have an answer.
That you for your comment, I appreciate each and every one.

FRAWIN 😊
phsychic_freak (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
this man is probably related to you, and wants to get your attention. I'm phsychic and all I know is that the 'man' wants to communicate with you and doesn't want to scare you in any way. Well, at least at the moment that's what I can sense. You know if I'm wrong, I'm still phsychic. It's just that sometimes my senses are not strong enough. That's just what I think they're telling me at the moment

Heather Essence

❀ ❀
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
Oh, ok, Thanks, I appreciate that. I have no idea what freaked out my old e-mail, but it just stopped collecting my mail.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
Hi WB, I sent an invite to your old email and got no reply. I will send one to your new one and all you will have to do is accept it. The site doesn't have very good directions.

FRAWIN ❀
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
Say, FRAWIN? I uh, joined that site and can not figure out how to add friends. Also, my e-mail changed, but it is still on my profile page. Could you tell me where to go please to find all the instructions? Thank you, Shaggy. πŸ˜‰
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-21)
Hi FRAWIN. Oh, I am so glad that this only works on the negative. To be honest with you, we discussed the possibility that G1 would be gone, as well as G3's "little" friends, just so that he would not be shocked if it did happen. Essie, at this point, could care a less if she ever saw another ghost in her remaining years. When weighing the pros and cons we made short work of it. If you catch my meaning. WHAT could be on the con side of releasing angry feelings?!
I am up later than anyone else right now, just to enjoy the ticking of the clock, the click of the furnace kicking on, the banging of the water heater and the humming of the ice box. Silence is bliss, my friend. Pure and unadulterated bliss.
We took G3 in to see a doctor today. He had blood work up the eagle's tail feathers done, checked for ear infection, influenza, juvenile dementia, the whole roll that they love to do when he shows up. Nothing. Clean bill of health. He has one sign of all he has gone through in the last couple of nights. His cheeks have tiny pink vein marks on them. His doctor, one we have never seen before, said it looked as if the Spirits caressed his cheeks. G2 and I just looked at one another and smiled. I do not even care to wonder why he chose that particular phrase.
It does not matter. We know he has been embraced and loved on both sides of the Veil and we are so blessed that he chose us when we obviously need him so much. It is a wonder everyday that we have him on our side to both fight and love for and with us.
Your thoughts make sense about the feasting after battle. Maybe I would have remembered that if I was not so wrapped up in things at the time. I guess I should not have thought that odd, only natural. What WOULD be odd is if he begins to crave the "first blood feast of victory" (after slaying the enemy, it is thought to give majical powers to consume the heart of the foe) I think THAT I would have a major problem with. πŸ˜‰
Well, shucks, seems I am fresh out of peyote. πŸ˜† Guess it is time for the Peace pipe. Care to join?
Thanks again, my friend. We have grown in miles with this experience, though we may not yet see our growth. This was all worth it, even if this is just one full day and night of peace.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-21)
Hello WB. I am so glad that what my wife suggested could be of help to you, I didn`t really know if what she suggested would work for you or not. I know it worked for us, so I figured it was worth passing on. What I suggested came from the heart, it`s what I "felt" I needed to say. By the way what the wife suggested only works on negative forces, it doesn`t interfere with positive forces. I say this to let you know that if G1 wanted to look in on you all he wouldn`t be facing any roadblocks.
Even though it made you feel helpless by passing the sword to Essie to lead the charge, you did, in doing so you enpowered the whole group. I felt that she should be the one to lead, on this side anyways.
G3 fascinates and makes me envious at the same time. It fascinates me to hear about him and what he does, he seems so special. Yet I am envious that he knows so much more than the rest of us. Although I don`t think I could handle or process all the knowledge he has or has access to.
I believe that when he "sleeps" after an incident or cleansings, that he and his "friends" is fighting another fight on the other side. Just like in the days of old, when an army fought and were victorious, afterward they feasted. (Just an thought, it may or may not have any revelance.) By the way, I was watching TV the other day, I forget what show it was but it was about some primitive tribes of people that communicated by making clicking sounds with their mouths. I don`t remember if they were in Africa, Australia or South America. We all know how close to nature these people live and they have probably forgotten more than what we know.
I think the voice you captured on tape was probably one of G3`s friends. I am quite sure that the ghost knows what`s happening or is about to happen during smudgings. I think they are as aware as we are. If the sheriff came to my door with an eviction notice, I know that my butt is fixing to hit the street. I know that I can hide and put it off for awhile but sooner or later I`m going to get served. The same goes with evicting spirits, keep trying until they are gone.
Well the sermon is over, pass the plate Shelby and let`s go home. Take Care My Friends.

FRAWIN 😊 ❀ 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-21)
Hi my two com-padres, parts one and two of the Three Musketeers!

Please, Please, Please thank Missus FRAWIN for the tips, FRAWIN. We have not had so much sleep in a few weeks as after we used your tips passed on from her, and the tips from you, too. We are still waiting to make sure the smudging "took" this time around, but last night was so much quieter.
Before we started out we sat around the family room and talked about what we were about to do and talked the children through the steps. They both have been through a smudging before, we were changing roles this time around though, and wanted to make sure they knew what to do, where to go, etc and to make sure they remembered that whatever happened, we were still there and would back them up, or cue them if needed. G3 and Essie took charge, and I hope no one ever has to feel the helplessness that I felt going into the ceremony.
Even though we were told that our recorder could be picking up random radio stations, we carried that around with us. G2 felt that even if nothing was captured on the tape on the lines of the paranormal, at least if needed, the children would be able to hear the ceremony again, and perhaps use it as a "study guide". We started recording as we were going through the instructions, that way they would have it all on tape.
The most interesting thing about the tape, even though it is inadmissible in the court of paranormal events, is that during the instructional part we were receiving additional instruction. We did not hear them as we were talking, but when we listened to it again, we could clearly hear someone helping us out. The voice was small and timid, and Essie says it almost sounds like my voice if I were to talk very softly.
THAT confuses me. Is that possible? Could it be that ghosts know all about the ceremony and the process of it, and are aware of what it is that we do when smudging?
G3 again had a rough start to the night, with what looked like he was fighting something off, clicking and talking while moving all over the bed as we knelt beside the bed looking on (Essie was fidgeting in the bedroom doorway). At about 1030 (when I had last looked it was 1025, but some time had passed) he just stopped. No movement, and at first we could not even see him breathing, he was so still. My husband and I looked at each other over G3, and I have a feeling that the look of pure panic that I saw in his eyes was reflected in mine.
G3 sat straight up, scaring the ---- out of us all in the most wonderful way and said he was hungry. 😊 And again ate like it was the first time of tasting food! Now, again, it is eight in the morning and he has his train sets out as if nothing at all happened out of the norm last night. All he would/could tell us is that his friends came to help. That is ALL he will say.
This is so long, perhaps it should have been a story, but I wanted to update you both and to allow anyone else who may have viewed this ongoing conversation to see what is going on too.

Shelby πŸ˜‰ I did not forget you. I hope to be back to normal soon! Well, as normal as I can be. πŸ˜†
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hi FRAWIN. I have to agree with that because I didn't feel scared or anything. AND, like you said, nothing else happened that night. It seems very odd to me that it happened to four different people in different places on different nights. When ever I want to submit things that happen to me, the submit story thingy is always down so I end up telling my experiences on people's pages. Plus, a lot of times it's not a major experience so I don't even bother talking about it anyway. I only tell you and Buffy about these silly little things anyway. Thanks for giving me your opinion. ~Shelby ❀ 😊
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hello Shelby and WB.
Shelby, my take on the "bowling ball" incident is it is trying to get your all`s attention. It seems to me like it tried one and then the other like it`s saying I`m here, can you see me. I don`t feel like it was trying to scare anyone because if it was there would have been more. If it just happened once to each of you it may have given up or is waiting until it can "charge up the battery" for another attempt. It is untelling who it is.

WB: No offense to your Pagan friend but I think that she doesn`t have a clue to what you and your family is going through. Furthemore I don`t think anyone grasps the whole picture, myself included. For what it`s worth,I`ll try to answer your other questions. These might not be the right answers just my opinions. The reason that all of you can hear and see things, I believe is because the Great Spirit has given you all the ability to see your enemies so you can be more prepared to fight them. One of the advantages of any battle is to know who your enemy is. The reason for the loss of sleep is that you are still a tightknit group looking out for one another and they are trying to break you down. You know that sleep deprivation is a form of torture -even the government uses it to break a person`s will. With you all being angry all the time, I feel they are trying to divide and conquer. Divide the loyalities and make each one of you feel alone, you know each man for themselves. The breaking of the trophies is them trying to drive a wedge between you all. They know that the trophies mean a lot to G2, otherwise he wouldn`t keep them. By breaking them I feel they think that he will think that it is one of you therefore increasing the anger. The bottom line is that the angrier they can make you all, the stronger they become. Find someway to eliminate the anger and starve their hind ends off. Take Care My Friends.

FRAWIN 😊 ❀ 😊
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-19)
FRAWIN and Buffy. Just to make it perfectly clear on the the whole "bowling ball dropping on the bed" thing. We all were in our own rooms. My husband and I in our bed, my daughter in her bed, and her boyfriend, at HIS house, in HIS bed! 😊 Oh, yea, it also all happened on different nights to each of us. Strange! I wonder what it was? Or who for that matter?!~Shelby ❀
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-19)
Hi FRAWIN and Buffy. I'm going to but in. =)
Buffy~
I had just posted a comment on your story about the cemetary, and as I was posting it and telling you that I understood how you were feeling with your house being a mess, I thought you meant that literally. I was thinking you were having teen and four year old boy issues and maybe some other regular old issues at home. I see now, after reading these past few posts on here that you are having some serious issues with these spirits in your home. I cannot relate to what you are going through because I've never lived in a haunted house. I've only had my own personal paranormal experiences. Although, my husband actually experienced the same unexplained thud at the end of our bed the other night! We were laying there watching that show "Survivor Man" when all of a sudden it felt like somebody just dropped a bowling ball at the end of our bed. That was it, nothing else. You would think, "Oh, maybe it's a spring that got stuck and finally popped up!" But there are NO springs in the mattress. The same thing happened to my daughter in her bedroom and also to her boyfriend. I did not say anything to her or her boyfriend until they told me about what happened to them so I know that I did not influence this. It seems as though things happen a lot more when I am connected with this site. It's like it empowers these spirits or maybe opens up our other senses. I'm not really sure but things have been odd the past two weeks.
FRAWIN, I hope you are doing well and I hope to talk to you soon.
Buffy, I'm really sorry that you are having to go through all of this at your home. Keep your family tight knit and fight the "Good Fight" together. I don't know what is tearing up your world but you need to stay tough and do everything you can to keep your family safe, unharmed and peaceful. I know that is easier said than done since I don't know what you are dealing with.
~Shelby ❀
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-19)
Hi again FRAWIN, thank you and the Missus for the extra help on this. We had an interesting episode last night after smudging, and I do not know if it is connected or not.
Most generally after we smudge we also bless the house with pure salt and holy water. Never the way that you suggested though, I will try that next. We cover all doors and windows, all corners etc. (G3 even has his own little spray bottle of holy water at his disposal)
Well last night we finished around 8 or 830, and G3 went to bed soon after. About 930 he shows up in our room saying his room is not safe. He climbed in bed with us and fell asleep.
All night long it was as if he was fighting off SOMETHING. He was punching, kicking, rolling all over the bed, talking and "clicking", (I do not know how else to describe the other way he talks at times.) waving his arms above his body almost ceremonial like. I just kept asking what is wrong? Tell me how I can help. The whole time he appeared to be sleeping. I could not wake him up, and neither could my husband. Of course we checked for the usual things, made sure he did not have a temperature, paced the house, you know, those things.
At 320 he woke up and sat straight up in bed and said he was very hungry so Daddy made breakfast for him. He ate like a KING! I have never seen him eat like that before.
Now, at 7 he seems to be ok, with the exception of a headache. He is sitting in Daddy's lazy boy watching cartoons as if last night was nothing and he does not even appear tired.

What is so frustrating is I seem to be able to help others out, but my house is in a total uproar 😊 I feel like a hypocrite as I tell others what to try and here we are living in this... I have no word for it. I contacted the PROS about our recordings and was told it is probably just our recorder picking up a random radio station. I talked with my Pagan friend and she says my daughter is just going through teen years and my son is just being four (this is the same woman who tried to help us out before with the automatic writing thing).
So why can we ALL see and hear things? Why are we ALL loosing sleep? Why are we ALL so angry when most of the time we are so laid back? And WHAT is breaking my husbands trophies?
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-18)
Hello again Buffy. I don`t really know how I do it. Sometimes I scare myself, especially here lately. I get a funny feeling and things somehow comes into my head, especially if I have that person on my mind. I have never considered myself psychic(I have even told people that I`m not) but here lately I`m beginning to wonder.

Talk to your son and see what he has to say. I wouldn`t talk to him as a Mother but as a seeker of knowledge. He may be only four years old in this life but it is untelling how old he is as a spirit/soul.See if he has any insights, after all he seen that things would get worse and they did. I guess what I`m trying to say is that each one of you has a role to play -just be sure that everyone is cast in the right role.

A dear friend of mine suggested that after you smudge your house to take a small bowl, fill it with dirt, sprinkle some salt(or seasalt) on the dirt and dampen it with pure water, then just sit it up out of the way. This helps with the negativity. Also she suggested that in-between smudgings to take a solution of seasalt and pure water and go through the house casting the water about with your fingertips while praying for a house blessing. Make sure you get all doors, windows and mirrors. I know that the latter works because that`s how we got rid of the negative feeling in our house. If you`ve not guessed who the "dear friend" is by now, it`s MissusFRAWIN.
Take Care My Friend.

FRAWIN 😊 ❀
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-18)
Good Lord, FRAWIN, how the heck do you get into my head like that? That is like the fourth time that you pinned exactly what was going on. This week has been just so dang frustrating it is like I am just treading water and I am about to sink as my arms are extremely tired.
You know what scares me the most, I think? I could see NOTHING until the day I let those three men in my house. My son warned me, and I still went ahead and did it. Yeah, ok, I can see that he is four and how could he REALLY know that something would happen, but he told me just a short time before they showed up and I ignored the warning.
And our house is LOUD. Now it seems the negativity in the place is setting us against each other and I hate that. We have always been close and now... We are due, rather past due for another smudging as this time it did not take.

Hey! If we all picked up our tomahawks back then, we might be more that 500 strong right now too! Hmmm, what were my ancestors thinking? Oh, yeah, we were all about keeping the peace.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-17)
Hello Buffy. I know that you feel frightened, unsure of yourself and whatever you do is not enough. Sometimes it seems that nobody understands and you have no one to turn to. Now don`t take this the wrong way but maybe essie feels the same way. Instead of fighting this thing as two people on the same side, fight it as one- one mind, one voice, one heart. If essie has to be the one to lead the charge, so be it. Unite with her, sharpen up the tomahawk and go to war.
Heck,if all the Indian Nations had come together as one a long time ago, they could have sent us palefaces back to Europe with a butt full of arrows πŸ˜†.

I also feel that you are going through the same thing that I am. After a lifetime of shutting down the gift/curse it is opening back up and it scares you at times. You feel like a kid just learning to walk, well we are. It`s like my wife told me -you have to learn to walk before you can run. It`s called The Unknown because we know very little about it but the more we learn -the more able we are to fight.

FRAWIN 😊 ❀
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-17)
Hi Kim, She didn`t know who they(he) were but by the description it matched the man that was seen by my older brother and the man that Dad saw. The man dad saw was someone he didn`t recognize and in our small town(heck,it`s not even a town but a muddy spot), everybody literally knows everybody.

FRAWIN ❀
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-17)
But the danger, there too, FRAWIN is when our children see before we do. Mine have YEARS more experience in that area than I do. I only have had these few weeks. Even though I was with them and fought with them up until this point, I still feel as if I am the newby and have no experience at all. It feels as if this is the first experience ever in the field of the Unknown, so I wonder too, if any of the resources I have will do any good.
For instance (I have a lot of those, don't I?) here lately my daughter is going through this whole mood thing. Now, that may just be her being a teenage girl, but then it could be the thing that keeps her up at night and whatever it is giving her these massive headaches, or a combination of the two.
According to her doctor there is nothing physically wrong with her. Eyes are still 20/30, weight good, no ear infection etc but, there is a difference in her that even people on here have noticed. How do I know how to fight that? And, is this the effect of the danger that her "sight" has caused?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-17)
Oh, Shelby. I am sorry, I neglected to tell you that, didn't I? Sorry. I told FRAWIN I wanted to wear the mouse ears and he said he wanted to be Moe, who are you going to be?

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: