You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: He's Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

He's Following Me

 

This is my second story on this site. I have never been a religious person. Of course, I believe in a power that makes us who we are, that helps us and that is fighting to protect us from 'the other world.' I never was skeptical about the things that are 'out of the norm.' I believe in ghosts or any supernatural beings.

Ok, so in my first story I was trying to relate what happened when I was about 5 years old. I went with my grandmother to her cousin, and there I saw a silhouette made of steam that talked to me. I tried to forget this experience because I was too young and maybe my imagination was creating that 'man.'

One night, I was staying in bad and I couldn't sleep. After some hours, I felt really cold and I wanted to cover myself with the blanket, but when I stood upright, I saw something like a black shadow staying near my bed and moving. When I saw it, it stopped moving and it seemed like was looking at me. I covered myself with the blanket and I closed my eyes because I was afraid.

After this, I feel something watching me every day. And is not that kind of feeling produced by the fear of darkness, because I have the same feeling in the middle of the day. It's like someone is following me and when I stop and look to the place where I feel that he stands, I feel like he's getting closer. I somehow know that it's a 'he.' I don't think that he wants to hurt me, but I don't feel like he's trying to protect me either.

I wrote this here because I want some advice. If you can tell me your opinion about this presence I feel, I would be thankful.

Sorry for my bad grammar.

Other hauntings by LexzOnne

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LexzOnne, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Awilli (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-16)
I'm glad you feel better. The biggest thing is keeping control of your body and spirit. Just be careful that if you think the Spirit is Malice in any way, like a demon or other, get professional help (either Priest, Shaman, etc).
LexzOnne (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-08)
Thanks... I tried the things that Awilli told me to do. When I strated to talk to him and I told him to leave me alone, I felt better. It was like he was gone.
Awilli (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
I agree with Jemiance while adding another thing to the routine. Whenever you feel that he is getting close or you feel scared, say this, "You do not have permission to touch me. You are not allowed to show yourself to me, or talk to me." Whenever you feel he has over stepped his bounderies, repeat that again. Whenever you are about to enter your home, say "you are not allowed to follow me in here." Take control of the situation. I have had a similar issue and it is very effective even though it doesn't sound like it. Everyone has a "guide" if you will. When you declare things, its almost like you give your spiritual guide/body guard permission to make the Spirit or entity stay away. Sounds dumb but it really helps!
Jemiance (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
My aunt had something following her for years, this was when she was going through some hard times. What I recommend is getting some sage and smudging around your house and go to every corner of every room. Also make sure to do this twice a week.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: