You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Bottle And The Garbage Can

Real Ghost Stories

The Bottle And The Garbage Can

 

This happened around when I was about 6 or 7. My mom, Dad, Aunt and her old boyfriend were going to stay the night at our house (my aunt and her boyfriend were). Well, we were all playing on the Wii having a good time and then we hear something fall in the kitchen. Me and my mom went in there to see what it was and an empty 2 liter bottle was on the ground, which had been in the garbage can. But the weird thing was that the 2 liter bottle was the only thing in the garbage can at the time and we have a semi big garbage can so there was no way it could do that on its own. After that happened my aunt and her boyfriend left scared because of this. There was a man who lived in this house before the people before us lived here and he died in the house.

Usually when these things happened other events would occur, like always hearing someone whisper my name coming from down the hall but no one there, and different voices. I would hear men voices and women voices, and waking up in the middle of the night with my porcelain dolls changing position.

I have been living in this house for most of my life and it has stopped but now I'm afraid that it is starting again but not the voices down the hall. But I do sometimes hear voices when I'm like halfway asleep. And I always have been, and still am, afraid of everything quiet and being alone in a dark room.

Well, I hope you can give me advice on what ever is happening again. I can't tell my parents any of this because they always say ghosts aren't real and I have an overactive imagination. And my friends could never explain to me anything because they have better things to talk about or they don't know anything about ghosts. Only my best friend Aliyah could help but she is grounded right now and she would probably be too creeped out about the doll part.

But anyways hope you guys have a good day or night or whatever and can you please help? I am mostly scared sometimes. Thanks anyways for those who can help and those who can't anyways good day or night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, flame613, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-24)
Hi flame613, first of all my sincere advise to you is that you should not fear. It is easier said than get rid of it. But you can do it with conscious efforts. As far as your experiences are concerned, I feel that it might be the mind playing games and your fear of darkness might have also played its part. You said you are hearing voices when you are halfway asleep. Well, it is difficult to brand it as paranormal.

Still like lady-glow advised you, please do talk to your parents and explain. Maintain a journal and show it to them especially about the change of position of dolls etc. Don't get scared. But, I don't think that whatever you have narrated is harmful assuming that it might be paranormal. So, please be bold and discuss with your parents and who knows, perhaps they might be having their own experiences.

Keep us posted of developments. We could help. And if you would like to cleanse the house, as lady-glow suggested, there is an excellent method available in Rookdygin's profile page. Please do go through it. But still I think, there is nothing paranormal about what you have described.

Welcome to YGS.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Tinaf0505 (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-18)
Im not going to say that your crazy and have you think that your only hearing things... I also used to hear my nana talk to me while I was lying down in my room I thought it was just me until me and my squad got together (Cousin,Cousin,Brother,Me) (They also see ghosts.) we all discussed what has been happening and decided to tell someone but they were also denial... I hope you try and figure what is happening
NeraDama (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
I hear voices very often when I'm about to fall asleep, don't worry, probably it's only your mind playing you a bad trick! It's quite normal, especially if you're stressed out or you're afraid of darkness... I used to hug a plushie when I felt unconfortable (I used to be scared of darkness too), it may seem a silly thing to do, but it surprisingly works and it can make you feel better. I slept with plushies until last year and I'm almost 25, so I know what I'm talking about 😆
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
It is odd for your parents to deny that something weird is happening in their house after experiencing the incident of the bottle getting out of the trash can, though perhaps denial is their way to deal with something they can't explain.
Do you know if they have ever heard the voices and steps on the hallway?
Try talking to them about your experiences, at some point they have to listen.
In the meanwhile you could cleanse your house using rookdying method, he is a member of this site and this cleansing method is postmen on his profile.
And something very important is not to let yourself get worked out by the darkness and by your fears.
Good luck and thanks for sharing your experience.
PagalLadka (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
Your empty brain at night start creating and imagining fake shadows and sound which are not real or maybe its really a paranormal incident taking place in your home.
Anyways let it go if it doesn't harms you if you play with that it may go even worse
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
Hello flame613! I think it is the fear from darkness is playing with your mind. Your loneliness is also a factor which is forcing you to think about the unseens which is disturbing down you. Do you have any pets? Pet do help fighting the situations as they bring life out of darkness and would divert your mind from fuzzy things.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: