You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Coincidence? I Think Not

Real Ghost Stories

Coincidence? I Think Not

 

This particular experience happened only a week ago, maybe add a few days.

Due to moving, we were staying in a hotel room. Earlier that morning, I had driven my husband to work and dropped the kids off at school. This was on a Tuesday so a work week and virtually no one in their rooms. Around 12:30 pm I decided to lay down and relax a bit. I turned the TV off for that complete silence affect while taking a nap.

I laid down and finally found the perfect position. I lay there about 30 minutes when I heard a loud whisper in my right ear, "Why Hello Kyra!" The voice sounded upbeat and excited. When I get the whispers in my ear usually always my right, they sound kind of urgent or subtle.

I instantly sat up and looked around the room, expecting someone to be on the side of the bed. That's just how loud it was but also low, if that makes any sense. I also at that moment when I thought about it, thought "That sounded like my late uncle. S voice".

I smiled and quietly said " Hey unc",and laid back down.

Later that day, I was on google+ and the first inspirational quote that popped up was a quote from the lead singer of Pink Floyd, my uncle's favorite band as a teenager.

It had been a while since my last whisper that I received from him, so this was an amazing surprise. I thought to myself, wow during this stressful time in my life, he still shows love always, and let\'s me know he's still here with me.

Sorry it has been a while since posting or reading stories. It's been a very busy beginning and ending of the last year. Thank you for reading, and I will most definitely comment back.

Other hauntings by spiritwaiting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwaiting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-01)
Thank you miracles;notjustme; and sds. He is a great spirit. I truly believe they take time out of their busy lives up there, to come and see us now and again. Thanks for reading

Sincerely Spiritwaiting
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-26)
Hi spiritwaiting, nice experience. Your uncle is still around to shower his love. Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Nice story Spirit! I do remember you mentioning this uncle before. You said you could have been father and daughter. I'm happy to hear he's still around, and quite amazing you can still hear him. Take care!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
spiritwaiting - that is sweet 😊 I like to think he shows up just to let you know he hasn't forgotten you. Thanks for sharing this with us and good luck on your move 😊
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Zzgranny, oh it's fine:). You still got the point across so hey I'm definitely ok with it.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-24)
spiritwaiting: There are a couple of mistakes in the editing of your story. Sorry, it looked fine when I pushed the "publish" button. If it happens again, I'll contact Martin and see if there's some kind of snafu in the system.

Again, apologies! ❤ 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: