You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Need Help, I Don't Know What Is Going On

Real Ghost Stories

Need Help, I Don't Know What Is Going On

 

I feel like I am being haunted or my houses are haunted. I started to believe in paranormal stuff a while ago before everything happened.

So what has been happening, I always been getting feelings at my mom's and dad's place that someone is watching me. When I would walk down the hall, it feels like someone is watching me and I would start running and then it feels like that 'someone' or 'something' is chasing after me. That same thing goes for at my mom's and dad's.

Also when it's night, I would be sleeping in my bed and I get the exact same feeling, like someone is watching me at the end of my bed. It has gotten worse. I would put something on the coffee table and go to my room, when I come back it wouldn't be there.

It happens to me constantly, and I don't think this/it is a 'good' spirit. I have had stuff like this, even more worse than what I have said. Like for example, I would yell up to my dad and he wouldn't be there but I would hear a voice yell back to me, a different voice. But there would be no one in the house. Another example, I would be in my room in the morning and I would look out into the hallway because I leave my door open. All of a sudden I would hear this high pitched screaming, like someone would be yelling NO. I have no idea what is going on and I don't know what to do. Should I ignore it? Is there anything I can do so it will go away?

Should I use a Ouija board to communicate? I am not sure about communicating if anyone comments about that. I would be able to try if it is a good idea. Please help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghost_girl_2430, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghost_girl_2430 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-08)
haven't been on in a while...
First, I found comments about yelling up to my dad and asking why would you do that if you knew no one was home.
Well first my dad was out of the house getting something out of the trunk and I thought he was already inside so I yelled up to him to see if he was already inside and another voice yelled back to me like my dad's voice and said "yes?" and I went upstairs to talk to him and he wasn't there. I went outside and my dad was there and I asked him if he was inside yet and he said no. I asked him if he said "yes" to me and he also said no.
So that's the first thing, secondly it has been months since I was on here and still I have more experiences with this spirit/entity, I know some of the comments are saying it could be an over active imagination but I know it's not that. Big things have happened like just about a few months ago I was packing to go some place and I heard a loud scratching sound and I went into my living room to see if anyone was outside and there was no one outside. I went back into my bedroom and took something out of my closet. I looked down in my closet and there was black scratches on the wall. This really freaked me out. Plus the scratches weren't there before. And we don't have pets in the house either.
I will not be using an OB, I can try to cleanse the house when no one is home (I didn't tell anyone about my experiences. I'm afraid because people will say I'm crazy)
And also, I did ask my dad about ouija boards and he said he played with one before in his teenage years and I'm afraid that maybe when he was playing with it a spirit followed him from the ouija board... I know, I could be wrong but my sister found a ouija board, I'm guessing in our house. It could be the ouija board my dad used.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Hi ghost_girl_2430, I forgot to ask something. When you know that nobody is home, then why you should yell UPTO your dad? Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
VermontVampyre (2 stories) (64 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-27)
I have to ask are you in any way claustrophobic? If the hallways at your parents are narrow and you are claustrophobic the feeling of being chased could just be your panic speaking?

I know I'm leery about walking outside during night in the fall. Whenever I do I feel followed or like something is hiding in the bushes. (I think it has to do with the naked trees and crunchy leaves just gets me thinking about horror movies D:)
Softus (1 stories) (11 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-02-26)
The screaming can be associated with a car going past, creating a screaming sort of noise that is echoed so when it happens again I would check outside first. Second I wouldn't use an Ouija board, it's not a good idea and I haven't had the best experience from it myself.
In the event that you're about to run from whatever may be watching you, I would refrain. My friend had a problem in his house where something would try to chase you down the stairs, it was odd. What worked was not running and simply ignoring it.
Since others have already mentioned perhaps an over-active imagination, I won't bother:) It is possible. I would try not to worry and just try to debunk things so you feel less worried when future things occur.
Best Wishes!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-26)
Hi ghost_girl_2430, welcome to YGS. First of all, eliminate the possibilities as suggested by others especially Rook and Tweed. Then we can switch to paranormal. Even after all these if you do have experiences, cleanse the house. But No Ouija Board. Don't even touch it, not with your inexperience and in this situation.

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
krissy_moon (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-26)
Hi Ghost girl. Don't worry. Share your experiences with someone at home and find out if they have had something similar. Try not to use Ouija board since things can become worse if you are not an experienced user. Sometimes communicating with the entity (if there is one) is not always the right option, so try to cleanse your home and take refuge in prayers, and see if it helps. 😊
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-26)
*too*...and also I want to ask do you watch a lot of horror movies and have an active imagination? Not to offend you, just curious because I used to scare myself a lot, like get paranoid in the shower because I can't see for a second... And do you live ona busy street? The NO could have been kids in the morning going to school, or other people? And lastly, no to OB.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-26)
Rook, I thought of the last question you asked to, then again I thought maybe she meant she thought he was home but after calling out she found he wasn't home, and instead got another voice. On another note, I remember around the time I was even in my late teens I would get a thrill running up stairs thinking I am being chased. It was fun and actually kind of scary if it's from the basement lol. Not saying you're doing that, but some people do scare themselves a lot.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
No need to break out a Ouija Board, or any other type of spirit communication... There are to many possibilites of this NOT being a Spirit or Entity... Much less a 'dark one'...let me explain.

In the place the First... The feeling of being watched may often be a sensitive individual feeling HIGH levels of EMF. There are ways you can check this and if any are found and they are in the same as the places in the home you get this feeling in then its more than likly not a spirit or entity.

In the place the Second... The objects moving from where you put them down at... Could be forgetfulness (unlikly but possible)...could be someone else in the home moving them... Could be a spirit or entity trying to get your attention OR (best possibility) you being a teen, going through puberty and your body is producing all kinds of energy as it developes... Some of this energy is being released in telikenetic bursts which moves objects like a poltergiest might... No spirits or entities involved.

In the place the third... The scream... Well without being there and hearing it for ourselves its hard to say... Residual sounds trapped in the enviroment... Sounds from outside that sounded like a scream inside your house (the breaks on a car squeaking for example) and of course a ghost or entity may have done it.

In the place the forth... Why would you call out to your Dad if you KNEW nobody was home and why did you not run out of house when someone replied?

Respectfully,

Rook
shootingstar1o1 (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
ouiji boards are a bad idea. Any spirit whether it be good or bad does not have the power to disobey. If you say "In the name of Jesus Christ I COMMAND you to leave and forever leave me and my properties alone and never come back" then he must leave. Remember you have a body and a spirit inside of you and the free will of choice so you are stronger than this ghost. If he is evil he will try to make you feel weak and helpless but just be courageous and pray for good spirits to help you if it comes to this good luck:)
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
I would absolutely NOT try to communicate with this thing. If I were you, I would try my best to ignore it. Making contact with spiritual energies can lead to all kinds of trouble. They feed off strong emotions like fear, anger, hate, etc. Don't feed it. Ignore it.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Ohh crud, lady-glow and miracles yes auto correct did "strike again" I did not notice that, eve since I updated to iOS 8, words that I type turn into other words. "woman" was suppose to "so many" that is how bad my auto correct is, I am sorry for that mistake, It made that sentence sound a bit weird, and very questionable. And badjuju- I do proffered, and beilieve or not I am good at English, its my top academic class, but a lot of times when I Try to correct something it will change it again..., and again. It seems to hate me. I apologize for this, But I try my best.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Proofread before hitting publish. Seriously, it's a good habit to develop.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Sam222: woman precautions using the OB? 😕
I know: autocorrect, isn't it?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Sam - did autocorrect strike again or am I missing something? Woman precautions?
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Yes, ifihadyoux is correct, I agree with ifi's comment, though it doesn't mean you can't have a good experiance with an ouija board, I have read a couple, but to make sure you have a good expiring with a good spirit, there are woman precautions you need to take, and to make sure you do things right, but those things can't ever guarantee nothing, so you shouldnt even bother with ouija (like ifi said "stay away") I came so close to making that mistake, and actually a couple weeks ago I happened to read a story that totally made me scared of the ouija board, which is a good thing, if you need to be convinced, read this terrifying story of an ouija board experiance (multiple actually):
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=12437
P.S. If nothing convinces you and you decide to use one, just don't go get a piece of operand draw one, because ouija board that are drawn are unstable, and unpredictable (im sure other people could tell you that).
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Hi Ghost Girl,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having a hard time with this, it sounds very scary.

There are cleansing rituals you can perform on your house and your room. Any cleansing ritual will keep unwanted ghosts away.
I don't have a personal opinion on Ouija boards. But a lot of peoples experiences with them on this site haven't been good. Especially when dealing with someone who hasn't the best intentions.
I would also recommend you cover all bases and go down some medical avenues to rule out mental issues. There is no shame in doing this, again a lot of people on this site have also gone down this road. It's important to rule anything like this out as a possibility before making the jump to a paranormal explanation.
It's also possible your experiencing more than one ghost. The voices you've heard could be a mix of good and bad voices. The voice who said "No" could have meant it as a warning for something. Or telling someone else "No".
You may also be dealing with residual spirit energy.
It sounds like you're naturally sensitive to ghosts. This can become exciting to some ghosts, as a lot of them want to be heard in some way. But they're not all bad news.
I'd start with cleansing your house and room and see if that makes a difference.

Let us know how you get on please.

Take care.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Ouija boards are highly believed to be negative seeing as how a lot of people use them and do not know how to do so properly. I would consult someone who knows how to open and close the session properly before considering contact.

I personally stay away from Ouija.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
ghost_girl_2430, oh my, well I don't think you start of with an ouija board first, I would use words first if I were you, and if you want to tell it to go away or leave you you alone you should use words first. I don't See why I should say your house isn't haunted, it sound like it is, just keep an open mind, let us know if anything else significant happens. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: