You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices And Visions

Real Ghost Stories

Voices And Visions

 

My name is Kevin. I have always thought of sharing my experiences with people who are open minded and would listen. There have been times where I considered making YouTube videos but I think here is better since we are all here for this same reason.

I am new here and I would like to read some of your experiences as well as share mine. All experiences I will share are REAL. I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time, including mine, by writing fake stories.

By the way I will be sharing an experience I had while I was in UAE which was when I was young as well another one that happened while I was living here in Canada.

So here it is. I was about 9 or 10 years old (this was in United Arab Emirates) and I was sick, laying on my bed. Then out of nowhere I started hearing mothers, babies and little children screaming and crying really loudly. I got terrified. It got louder, I put my hands on my ears and of course that did not help. I curled up in a fetal position and started crying.

Another experience happened I think the same day when I was laying in my bed and suddenly I saw furniture and tires and what not just flying around the room and then it all came flying towards me really fast. I felt as if I was being sucked in from my neck and chest. It was so scary. I have a twin brother by the way and he had the same experiences.

Another experience I had here in Canada, I was walking up the stairs with my friend. NO ONE except me and him were around and I heard a girl or woman call my name three times, it was a whisper. I told my friend who said he heard nothing.

Anyways those are just some of my experiences. I will share more. I know some might think I am schizophrenic or delusional but just consider. I would know as well as my family would know if I was a schizophrenic. My understanding is that I was sick and weak; therefore, I was attacked by other people who do some sort of practice or some spirits.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Moraskev, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-02)
Sorry, I should really say "no for me" but I don't know if other religions preach about spirit guides or not because I am not familiar with them. I guess you could say so, because a spirit guide could be anyone of a higher power (in my opinion).
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-02)
MsTruNorth - For me personally, I would say no. I am not a religious person myself but I do believe in a higher power. I just don't really question what it is. I simple believe if we are kind and compassionate towards one another, then I am doing my best. As for spirit guides, I started believing in it after reading Delores Cannon's books (I think) she is a hypnosis that does past life regressions and has published countless books based on that, and through that she does mention them too. As well as watching Spirit Science, and also my own experiences. So I would say there is no base to it 😊 Also ever since being exposed to the idea of spirit guides, I did research on it and read people's experiences, and some people that I know personally has connected to their guides through meditation. Hope that answers your question.
MsTruNorth (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-01)
Notustme,

Just curious here... What is the basis for the belief in spirit guides? Do they have a basis in any spiritual discipline or tradition?
Moraskev (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-01)
Hi "notjustme", thanks a lot for commenting and your feedback is great. Even I think that when I was sick I opened myself up to the other side.

Spirit guide huh? Interesting, I was considering it before. I was at school when I heard the whisper and I was about 18 years old.
Well at that time I would quarrel with my parents sometimes and I didn't do good in school, the people I hung out with at school had a bad influence on me as well. I smoked weed and stuff too so I guess maybe my guide wanted to help me.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-26)
Hi Kevin - I think the experience with the screaming women and children was an imprint that you caught. I believe that when we are sick we are one step closer to the other side, and our "light", if you will, is dimmed thus allowing us to sometimes catch glimpses or other times and other paranormal things. This has happened to many other people on here as well, so don't feel alone or crazy.

Then the experience with the name whisperer could have been either a spirit or possibly your spirit guide. Sometimes we get intuitive thoughts and ideas that I believe are guided by our guides. Some people, such as myself believe we all have 1 or 2 spirit guides that help us though out our lives, and if you are more spiritually gifted, you have an easier way of connecting. Not always to the good things of course, sometimes it's things we don't ask for. I have a few questions if you don't mind...

- where were you when you heard the voice? And how old?
- and during that time, do you recall anything significant happening in your life? Such as a relative passing... You personally struggling for guidance...

Thanks for your time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: