You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Surprise From A Black Lady

Real Ghost Stories

A Surprise From A Black Lady

 

This is my first time to write in this site and I hope I can told my story clearly.

Well, our house is situated somewhere in Quezon City. Some people says that our house is eerie because it is so quiet, as if no one is around and it is quite gloomy.

Let me describe first the appearance of our house. It is between two large houses (ours is medium in size) and I think that is the reason why others think it's gloomy. The front of our house is a small space for our own front yard and wide front yard of our neighbor (we're in squatters area). It is two storey house, the door is facing the wall of our neighbor.

Here is my story:

Way back November 2005, no classes because of sembreak, I was 14 years old that time. The 2nd floor of our house is newly built and we also have a new TV on that floor. It was 4:30 pm, my mom instructed me to get the clothes outside before going to the market. I do what she instructed and put the clothes on our cabinet upstair.

After that I sit in front of our new TV for awhile to rest (the clothes are too heavy because I collected them all so I will not go outside again hehe). I do not know why but I stare unintentionally to our TV (it is turn off during that time). At first there's nothing unusual, it's just my reflection and the wall at my back. Then suddenly something caught my eyes. I saw in the reflection in our TV that there is a floating black cloth beside me. I look around to look if there's something beside me but there's none. But when I look back, the floating cloth is there still beside me!

I focus my eyes to that object and I notice that it is in human form. It has arms and head. The black cloth is its dress. It is somewhat like a back of a person. The next thing happened is the shock of my life. That thing suddenly turn around and her face revealed! She is a woman with long hair and has a bulge eyes! I really freaked out and run downstair, get outside of the house. My sister that is outside of our house ask me with a puzzled expression, "bakit?anong nangyari?" (why? What happened?). I don't want to scare her so I just said "wala" (nothing). And I told her that we just wait our mom outside of our house.

I'm 23 now but it still gives me goosebumps. That is my first encounter. I remember during that time the story of my mom. She told us that when we are young, there are things in our house become suddenly missing but after an hour of searching that object in the whole house, they will find it in the place where they first place it.

I have a lot of experiences that I'm going to share to you next time. Thanks for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pixie777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-11)
that's normal. I tend to stare at the television when I was a kid and see unusual images as well. It was kind of my habit of staring at things when I'm tired before I doze off. It's my own way of making myself sleepy. There was a time that I was watching "sineskwela" an educational series that was aired in the philippines when I was in preschool. I turned off the television and I was surprised to see an unusual image standing behind me. I looked around there was nothing, I was pretty sure I was alone in the living room but still the image was there.
pixie777 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Bliss 006
Yeah and until now it horrifies me whenever I remember the details happened to me
Bliss006 (6 stories) (49 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Creepy, creepy, creepy, I have goose bumps reading this story, I can only imagine the terror you must have faced when it turned.
pixie777 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Agnet201195: I told it to my mom after 4 years hehe I'm afraid that she will not believe me and its too creepy to tell the details to her so I keep my mouth shut for 4 years and just forget about it (though its too hard to forget and handle it during that time)
pixie777 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Sushantkar: nope actually that is the first time I saw entity like. After that encounter I never saw her again an I hope I will never ever saw her. That is also the start that I became sensitive entities
Agnet201195 (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-08)
Hi Pixie777,

Your story is creepy. Well did you atleast reveal it to your mum?
_tonybalo (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-08)
Hello pixie777... Well like sushantkar asked you about it appearing on glass surfaces...He's right though. I have experienced it. But anyways creepy stuff you got there.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-08)
OMG, that's quite creepy too. Does it appears frequently on mirrors or glasses? Thanks for the reply though.

Rrgards
pixie777 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-08)
Thanks a lot sushantkar! We are 19 years living in this house. Yes I had another encounter in our house and I will write it for my next story here. Yep it's so creepy to the point that I don't want to look in our television and mirror for 2 months!
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-07)
Hello pixie777! First of all I would like to extend you my greetings for having an account in YGS.
It was really spooky. How long have you lived in that house? After that, have you had any other incident except that?
Thanks for sharing the experience. Please keep us update.

Regards & ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: