You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Friends And I Saw A Black Figure

Real Ghost Stories

My Friends And I Saw A Black Figure

 

I'm Sara and for a couple of years now, I've been experiencing some rather strange stuff with my friends. So that I get as much help as I can, I'll start from the very beginning.

Well, starting from fourth grade, we were introduced to spirit boards. We found it really intriguing and wanted to try it out for ourselves. We summoned sprints quite a couple of times, but we were convinced someone was moving the planchette.

Then near the end of fifth grade, a boy from fourth grade went nuts. He started hitting a girl in his class. They both started fighting, and then suddenly he stopped. He kept saying he didn't mean to do any of that and I could tell he wasn't lying. We had this teacher who was really experienced with this spiritual stuff and all, and the next day she went into a classroom with that boy. She locked the door and told me and my friends to wait outside for her. After a while she came out and so did the boy. She told us that she knows whatever was in him has now left for good. I believed her because after that he didn't try to hurt anyone.

Earlier this year, a friend of mine texted us early in the morning. She was really freaked out and scared to death. She said she saw something standing in her doorway at the middle of the night. Her door frame is pretty tall and she said that figure she saw was pure black and as tall as the frame. She said it was smiling, not a hello-let's-be-friends type of smile, but a I'm-gonna-kill-you type of smile. She has never lied to us before and the look in her eyes and her tone convinced me and told me she isn't lying. She also said that in sixth grade, she was in the bathroom and she went into a cubicle and saw hoof prints. And she related it to the fact that the devil has hooves for feet.

Then another friend told us that she was in her moms room and she was taking pictures of the curtains (I don't know why). She said she looked at the picture and saw something standing in front of the curtains.

My third friend moved from her old house recently. Her former house was eerie, all of us thought so. Anyone who went there left saying "this house is haunted." There have been some really weird things there. Like the TV always had handprints that didn't match anyone's in the house, the dog used to bark at the air, we saw shadows swoosh from one corner to another and once one of her servants opened the gate at 12:00 am to let her dad in and he saw her sister up on the terrace, and she was singing. The next day, he asked her if she was up at 12 on the terrace. She said no.

When I was younger, my sister used to talk to someone. She called him Dave and said he was her friend. One day I was in the kitchen and I heard her crying. I went to her and asked her what's wrong. She simply said that Dave hit her. I got mad because I thought she was lying of course and screamed at her to tell me the truth. She said the same thing and clutched her shoulder, saying "he hurt my shoulder" I was really creeped out. Now if I ask her about it, she says she doesn't remember a thing about it and that it never happened.

One night, I woke up to use the bathroom. After I was done, I walked out and was waking back to my bed when I saw something outside in the corridor. It was a shadowy figure and it was as tall as the ceiling. It was late at night and everyone was asleep. I went out to see who it was but there was no one. I was really scared. After year or two, we moved out.

All us friends shared our experienced and agreed on doing the Ouija board. We called a spirit and asked it if it was the thing we have all been seeing. It said yes. The same friend who took a picture of the curtains told the spirit to hurt the friend who saw hoof prints. She just said that to see if they spirit real or not and she just meant it as a joke. To our surprise, that friend hurt her chest muscles the next day. We were all scared and frightened and called the spirit again and asked it if it hurt her. It answered yes.

Then the next month, the same friend said that she heard someone whisper something in her ear. I heard someone whisper in my ear, too, when we moved it our new house. We also keep seeing the black figure in school; outside the windows and inside our classroom. It's really freaky and we don't know what to do.

Please, any help would be appreciated. We've tried all we can, and now we are desperate. I just made this account to get help. Please, we are so afraid this thing is following us. Thank you for your help.

-Sara

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Demonis_angel197, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-17)
Oh my, the first thing that comes to my mind is the thought: fourth graders + Ouija boards. That is just not good.
That must've been very horrifying especially at that age, and does the devil really have hooves, because I've never thought of his feet, I'm still not sure whether to think he is real or not.
For your freind to say something like that to a spirit was not very smart, it should have been taken seriously. And you never know what the outcome of an ouija board can be.
Well, if you are seeing this thing every where you go, then it IS following you, so cleansing your home probably won't do much since it follows you even outside your home, and I guarantee this is happening because of the ouija board, I suggest you do not use it anymore. In fact, I think you should burn it, or take it to a priest and they'll get rid of it for you, they will understand. If you need convincing read this story:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=12437
The most terrifying ouija board Experiance I ever read in my life, and the author of this story is well known on this website.
Demonis_angel197 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-16)
Thanks everyone for helping out and yes to all of those who said I should speak to my former teacher. I did and she said there's nothing to worry about and to report to her if anything ever happens. And thank you [at] Jake_Lonewolf. I would appreciate any help because this is really freaky. And we haven't used an ouija board since this happened
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-13)
Val,

My studies on Druids must be a bit lacking... I did not think it they 'listed' smaller groups than 'Orders'...at least its something to research.

This has been a test of the WTF system, if this had been an actual WTF moment you would have been directed to another thread so the complete WTF moment could be discussed in full. We now return you to our regularly Scheduled O/P advice and comment section.

Respectfully,

Rook
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-13)
Thanks, Rook. Once you supplied me with 'Druid',I was able to look it up. (I know- shame on me for not looking at profiles more.) Apparently Druids call their particular group a 'grove', much like a witch has a 'coven'. I'm still not clear if a grove is a sect of a larger Order or if they are the same. And no, I'm not confusing druids and witches😉.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Val,

He is a druid he speaks for the trees... Oh wait that's the Lorax. Druids speak WITH the trees and its more of a Nature thing, not just trees.

I do so hope he does not mean his ORDER... There are ORDERS of Druids and they can... And often do meet in GROVES of TREES.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Drake,

Thank you for clearing that up.

Sara,

Val is correct, if you can still contact your former teacher she could be of help. I am on the fence with your experiences... But sense you asked for help please check my profile, there you will find a Cleansing and Shielding method, feel free to try it and please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Drake - what the heck is a grove, in this sense? I've never heard the word used this way before.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Sarah, You mentioned having a teacher who is very experienced in these things. I suggest that you go to her and seek her advise on what to do. Even if she is no longer your teacher she may be able to help you or at least give you some guidance.
Have you or any of your friends tried talking to your parents about this?
Drake_Lonewolf (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
I didn't intend to be rude I just ment that I would speak with my grove here in the U.S. For more info on what ms. Sara may be dealing with.

My apologies for not being more clear and for my rude comment.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Ummm Drake...WHAT, just what do you THINK you are going to do that will change anything the OP may be experiencing? Besides you did not ask their permission to do anything... Advice is one thing, attempting something more...interactive...is quite rude.

Respectfully,

Rook
Drake_Lonewolf (2 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Please Sara, I am being as serious as I can, never I repeat never use that Ouija board again, they open a door and you are unable to control who or what will come through, as for you and your friends seeing the shadows I'll do what I can here in the united states to help but I can make no guarantees, give me a fort night (14 days) and leave a comment if nothing has changed.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: