You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Being Followed

Real Ghost Stories

Being Followed

 

This is my first story but I actually have a lot and I'm happy I've found the site to explain my phenomena and hopefully get some answers.

Since I was a child, maybe starting at the age of 8 or 9, I've always felt like something was going on with me, like someone always been with me, but I really noticed it when I was the age 12. My sister had a birthday August 18th and we went to water country that day for the birthday and my girlfriend was friends with my sister. The plan was to run around for awhile at the water park then go home and set up for the actual birthday party.

So my mom and I left early to go home, set up and cook and my sister and all the girls stayed at the water park, counting my girlfriend. My mom and I was setting the house up and I went upstairs and took a little nap. When I woke up I was in the halfway awake/halfway sleep stage and I always sleep facing the wall even to this day and I'm 24 now. So when I turned over my eyes were still blurry but there was a girl sitting on the edge of my bed. I figured it was my girlfriend so

I went back to sleep for 10-15 more minutes then I headed downstairs. My mom was still cooking and I asked her, "Mom, where did the girls go?" My mom said the girls haven't came yet. I told her there was a girl sitting on my bed. She laughed and said it was my guardian angel but since then, even at the age 24, I still feel that presence with me. Even when I move from one state to another it catches up to me.

Any answers, more story to come.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, moonwolf91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ozzi12 (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
maybe you should contact someone who nows about spirits and all that stuff
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Hi:

Maybe she is one of your spirit guides?

Kind Regards,
Lynev
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Hello moonwolf91! In half sleep half awake, I think you were hallusinating or it was just an illusion as far as seeing that girl.
On the other hand feeling the presence of some unknown entity, I think that you may be concentrating on it a bit more.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: