You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Can A Spirit Can Communicate Through Technology?

Real Ghost Stories

Can A Spirit Can Communicate Through Technology?

 

This is my second encounter with the paranormal in my 22 years of life. I Am 22 years old and live Near Guwahati City in India. After my first experience, I totally became active about the supernatural happenings around me but did not notice anything because there are a few paranormal incidents that happened in our city, and I heard. Now, let's come to the incident.

Let me tell you, I am addicted to Facebook and other social networking sites as this is common in teenagers. I always chat with my friends until the late night. I had a friend called 'Rosy' whom I loved so much, but was not able to propose her. I thought if I propose her, she will break our friendship. So I decided to stay as friends.

I chat with her on Facebook daily as she began to appear on the top of my online friend list. You all know, with whom you text most comes to the top of the online chat list.

So, one day she met with an accident and passed away. When I came to know about her, I really cried aloud because once I truly loved her. But as time passed, I began to forget her because I had many other friends to spend my time.

There was no activity in her Facebook account because there was no one to operate it. But after two or three months later, one night I was browsing through the Facebook site. Suddenly One New Message appeared on my account. I thought may be my friends had texted me so I opened the inbox. Then what I saw was unbelievable. The message was from Rosy. My heart began to beat faster. I clicked on her profile and checked her timeline. There was no recent post, no status update or photo upload since her death.

She wrote, "Hey dude, whatsup?" I replied after a while, "Who are you?" I opened my messenger for faster texting and in a few seconds, the reply came, "Can't you read my name? I am Rosy." I took a long breath and thought maybe her sister knew her password. So, maybe her sister is playing trick with me.

I wrote, "She is dead. I know you are Dolly (her sister's name is Dolly). So stop making joke with me. I become really upset when I remember about your sister Rosy." In 2-3 seconds, reply came, "Oh really? May I know why?"

Me, "I loved her, but did not able to reveal it." She, "Are you a stupid or what? Why had not you tell me? I also loved you."

Me, "You means? I loved Rosy, not you."

After this message I checked the time, it was 1.15 AM. Again reply came in a few seconds, "You stupid, I am Rosy. And I also loved you. Mr. Stupid" Let me tell you that Rosy always called me Stupid.

I replied, "Shut up. It's enough. Don't play with me. If you are Rosy, then prove it."

She, "Hahahaha. My sweetheart, turn on your bedroom light, let me see you what you are wearing."

Me, "Wait a second." Then I turned on the lights.

She, "Ohhhoo, my sexy boyfriend. Your black underwear is looking hot. And why have you set Donna's picture as your wallpaper? Do you love her right now? Now what about me?"

Let me tell you that Donna is my friend and Rosy also knew Donna. And the interesting thing was that I set the wallpaper that night after having dinner at 9.30 P.M.

After reading the reply, I rushed to my parents' room and told them that I had seen a bad dream. I can't sleep alone in my room. But I did not tell them about the incident because this is personal matter about my love. Dad came with me to sleep in my room.

I then blocked her account so that she can't text me. And until today, I feel being watched by someone in my room but did not see anything.

Sorry for the brief description, but this is easy for you to understand. Kindly comment down what you think. Can a spirit communicate through technology?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, abhijit66, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
Yes definitely ghosts can communicate with the help of technology. Ghosts are attracted towards electromagnetic waves that are mostly produced by electronic appliances. The account hacking can be a possibility as if someone was watching you with a web can he would surely need light to see what you were wearing and not a spirit. The million dollar question is that how that someone knew about your wallpaper that you changed few hours ago.

An interesting story!
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
Here this website has a good description of the book and places to buy it used or new.
Http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-new-england-ghost-files-charles-turek-robinson/1103607531?ean=9780924771484
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
Okay I will be happy to give you a link to the book I mentioned. Just let me go find it real quick. And I read it last year I think, and I do remeber there was a lot of experiences in it, but they weren't like all that long, some of them only a page or two, but it's a good book and I do remeber there being experiences involving ghosts use technology.
abhijit66 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
[at] Sam222, thank you for your suggestion. I would be greatful if you give me the link of the book you have mentioned. Because I want to feel the fear what others also felt...
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Yes spirits can communicate through technology, I've read plenty of accounts of that on this website and a true ghost stories book, I can give you the link to some stories and the name of the book if your interested.
To be honest with you, I don't think it was her, and I don't think it was an actual person using her account either. I believe that something else was pretending to be her, trying to communicate with you through Fb under her name just for the hell of it, or for mean reasons...
I also think this because of the feelings you get, I don't think a freind would give of a eerie feeling like you say. And also how could it SEE you, and what about the light thing. I think this thing is actually nearer than you think, considering the fact I could see you.
I don't know, maybe you should unblock the account fora bit, and see what happens. Perhaps try messaging her, ask her a question only she would know the answer to. You should also talk to her sister and maybe her mom.
abhijit66 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
[at] Winipu4, this is not possible to see me on a webcam. Coz, at that moment, my laptop was under the table and I was using internet only on my cellphone. And is this possible to hack the front camera of my mobile without letting me know.? And there are hackers many out here, but I don't know anyone... Thank you for your suggestion.
abhijit66 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Probably this is possible that her sister may be playing trick. But how it is possible for her to guess which wallpaper I had set on my mobile...
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Hello:
I DO happen to believe that on the odd occasion spirit can communicate through technology, but this doesn't sound a lot like all the other experiences I have read. It does sound more like someone hacked her account and was watching you through the webcam (and knows how to keep the webcam indicator light off).
Like Val wrote, why would a spirit need light? Especially, if they can already see you? It sounds like someone has hijacked your computer AND Rosy's account, which is how they knew about YOUR wallpaper. It must be someone in your circle, who recognized Donna on the wallpaper and has at the very least read Rosy's emails to know about the nickname. Perhaps compare her prior emails & texts to the new ones to examine punctuation & spelling variations. Do you know any experienced hackers? I'm VERY skeptical, and think someone is playing a very cruel joke.
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Kind Regards,
Lynev
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+4
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Why would a spirit need you to turn on your light so they can see what you're wearing?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
abhijtt66 - I echo joshi111's question because that is one possibility I considered. Someone played a cruel trick on you. Or you could be playing a trick on us 🤔
joshi111 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
If a spirit would want to, he probably could. But don't you think her sister or just someone who hacked her account was playing awful tricks on you?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: