You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Noises Unexplained Voice

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Noises Unexplained Voice

 

The last few months I have been hearing things go bump in the night which I have disregarded because I figured it was probably the house settling or some other reasonable answer. I have also on many occasions felt the presence of someone else, but when I do get that feeling it doesn't feel like it is anything nice. My boyfriend has also told me he has woken up in the middle of the night and has felt like someone was watching him. I shook this all off because come on like I, out of all people, would have a paranormal experience.

There was a time when a light bulb we had just put in busted right on top of me and my daughter but neither her nor I had a single piece of glass hit us. Small things have been happening since the almost 3 years I have been living here like turning a light off and go back to the same room and the light be on.

I shook these things off thinking, ah bad light bulb or bad wiring until today when I was taking various videos of my 4 month old daughter doing various things, laughing, eating, etc. Later I reviewed the videos and heard a strange noise and then what appears to be a male's voice saying "bxtch" at the end of the video. I cannot explain the voice nor noise, no one else was home. The TV was on. Can anyone else explain the noise and voice or at least come up with a reasonable conclusion?

I have tried to slow the video down and have still heard the same thing. I am a huge believer of the paranormal, but this is just unbelievable. This is the link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf1QifMdxxE

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bethanyray, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

joshi111 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Too bad the video has been removed... Could you put it online again? (or at least an audio oft it?)

Thanks
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Interesting as to why you would take the video down... Either that or youtube took it down for a stupid reason. Let her have a chance to talk everyone.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Bethanyray:
The youtube video is still down, as of 10am, March 11th. Please re-post it and put the new link into a reply so Rook, Wini, and I may hear it, too.
Thanks,
-Biblio.
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
I tried to open it as well, but it indicates:

"This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that."

Darn, I was looking forward to watching the video.

Kind Regards,
Lynev
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
So in the past hour the link has been removed... At least that is what I was just informed when I tried to follow it. Whats up with that?

Respectfully,

Rook
nichole87 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
That's crazy. Its almost like a male whispers b*tch at the end.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
oh my that was scary, as I had my headphones full blast. I got chills. The other posters all have good points, but not saying it isn't paranormal either. I'm sorry I have nothing offer right now. Keep us posted!
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
I was able to listen to the video and the tv is making cute little baby noises and then you clearly can hear either the word b*tch or it could have possibly been a technology malfunction. Like if satellite goes out or if this was a vhs tape it could fizz out.
joshi111 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
Very interesting. I watched it and I heard that sound (at 0:25) ...you're right, it sounds kind of like "b*tch" or similar. It also sounds like a deep male voice in my opinion.

I heard your TV making some noise in the background and your baby giggling but I agree that this sound didn't come from the TV or the baby. It's cleary different.

It's easy to think of it as a very deep male voice but did you consider any other sources? I mean, such as a technical thing/problem concerning the camera (you know, it could be possible) or you accidentally pushing against an object?

Try to find out if there COULD be any other source. Well it still creeps me out and I watched it like 5 times maybe?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-10)
bethanyray - I'm unable to open your link at work, but wondered if you are sure the TV isn't responsible for what you heard. I'm definitely not saying I don't believe you heard what you heard. I've experienced something very similar and I know it wasn't the TV LOL. But as with all experiences, we try and look for normal explanations. If there are none, well, the paranormal starts looking like a better culprit 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: