You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Occurrence On Fridays

Real Ghost Stories

Occurrence On Fridays

 

Things were moving nicely for me after I was discharged from the hospital. I was getting up to my routines meeting with friends, relatives and colleagues. I have made some changes or say added some extra circulars work in my early morning's time table so that I could maintain a healthy life.

Beside all of that, I have noticed a significant change in myself. No matter how light or how bright or happy the surroundings are, I always feel a recurring depression in my heart like I had lost everything. To counter that I always tries to involve myself in different work even after my office, but so far I failed in every single attempt. By passing days, the depression escalated and it was so strong that I hardly talk with anyone and most of the time I locked myself up for hours without food and water. My parents were very anxious regarding my changed up behavior. I looked horrible, my health gets affected too.

Two months or a half ago, my mother took me for incantation from a nearest exorcist. She thought that I must be under asylum or effected by poisoned spirits. During my incantation, my mother placed some calendars in my bedroom which contains pictures of holy Hindu deities.

After few incantations, I started recovering and within 10 days I feel happier, healthier and I thought that everything has normalized like before. But then this started to happen every Friday of the week.

After returning from my office, as I entered into my bedroom, what I noticed that every single calendar which containing the pictures of deities were inverted but the other posters which do not contains the pictures of deities were hanging normally as they were hanged before. I was shocked. I call my mother and my youngest brother and they were too clueless. I have a single window in my bedroom and I usually locked them up before I leave for my office. On that day too, the window was locked as usual.

My mother then straightens all the calendars which contains the photos of deities and sprinkled some holy water with murmuring mantras.

Again, in the next week I entered in my room and I have the same visual of last week with all the calendars inverted. Again, my mother repeated the same process like a week before but this time she putted two idols, one of lord Shiva which was placed on my working table and idol of goddess Kali which my mother placed on the skylight above the window.

But the last of the last week, on the day of Friday, I entered in my room, I saw the pictures of deities inverted and I found the idols broken apart. The bed sheet looks messed-up like someone was jumping on it and the room was filled with bad stench. The same evening, my youngest brother saw a middle age women wearing red saree climbing stairs in a hurry and entering our apartment. My brother was then going to buy some good from the nearby market. When he returned, he asked my mother about that visitor. But, my mother denied about any visitors that evening. Then my brother explained about everything he saw an hour before.

On the dinner table we all kept discussing about the continuous occurrences of these unusual happenings. On that night I sleep with my brother. As expected, I didn't have proper sleep. Whole night, I felt that someone is hovering around us. I was scared. On Sunday of that week, we get our apartment blessed.

What is the connection between these entire incidences with my room? Have I attracted any ghosts and unknowingly brought her up in my house? Is this was the spirit of the women of whom I had seen few months ago near the cremation ground wrapped in red clothes (mentioned it about in one of my posts (Unknown Phenomenon) and all this incidents were done by her?

But, the photographs are untouched this Friday and I am hoping that things have normalized (with crossed figures as I was wrong before).

Other hauntings by sushantkar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sushantkar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
Sushantkar, I hope all of your family is safe and you are able to stay inside again. What a crazy time! The news is dismal about Nepal. RIP for all the early transitions to the other side. Take good care and all positives coming your way!
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
Thanks Hecate for the kind concerns. The after shocks of earthquake has stopped from yesterday afternoon. We all feel sorry and mourning for the untimely death of thousands in Nepal. May their souls rest in peace.

Regards
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-04-26)
Stay safe, Sushant! We are all watching from afar as the drama of the earthquake plays out. I am so sorry for all of the devastation in your part of the world. I hope you and your family are safe.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-26)
Hello sheetal! First of all sorry for the delayed reply. From Saturday afternoon we all are experiencing earthquakes on continuous intervals (7 so far), the after shock of the earthquake which has devastated Kathmandu, Nepal. From Saturday evening, I am staying outside (in an open park) with my family.
Coming back, Yes, you are right it is that women about whom I had written in one of my experiences after having an encounter with her.
But I am happy to say that after trying the rooks method, I have not felt her presence until now and I am very happy.

Take care and be safe,

Regards,
Sushant
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hi, Sushant... I am glad that you are recovering fastly... Plz maintain healthy lifestyle... Coming to your story... After reading your story 'bout that women the first thought came in mind your story of unknown phenomenon... Which you've mentioned... I was just thinking what is reason of your frequent haunting... Pls take a strong step and get rid of all these things... Because I've seen many healthy people becoming patient of horrible disease... So please please take a hard step...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
You are very welcome. 😁 This is what YGS is all about... Exchangeing theories... Offering advice and hopfully helping those in need.

I am glad I was able to offer advice that made sense and helped you in this situation. Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
Hello Rook and good morning to you.I... Few minutes ago have returned from the place from where I had seen her first. As instructed by you, I did exactly that and now I am feeling bit lighter. Hope everything would be find.
I just don't know how to thanks you. I am feeling really good 😁.
Many many thanks rooks once again for helping me fight against the situation not only mentally but also emotionally. You are really a super human.

Regards and Respect to you,
Sushant
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
You have asked...

"1. You said that Blessings and Cleansing do need to be 'updated'; in this context, as I have mentioned that my mother perform worship and we also conduct special prayers on periodic basis... Do you saying that shall we have to increase/expand the power of worship? Or we have to change the way?"

Answer: No you do not have to change anything but as this is done so often in your household there are some things to consider...

First: Consider the fact that the spirits that continue to be active are Positive in nature and therefore are uneffected or even aided by the positive energy of the prayers.

Second: Perhaps the spirits are netural in nature and are uneffected unless addressed directly.

Third: (I highly doubt this one but...) The individual (s) lack the True Faith needed and are just saying the words of the prayers or blessings but without Faith there is no Positive Energy behind them so they are inefective (I DO NOT feel this is the case, please refere to my First or Second points for the best opitions).

" 3.Yes I saw her near to a cremation ground wrapped in red clothes. She (the corpus) was lied on the ground in sitting position. After seeing her, she somehow made connection with me unknowingly and followed me to my house from that very first day. Since that day she had become a new entry amongst the rest of the ghosts. During the incident of Fridays, she had been seen by my youngest brother.
But I don't think that she wanted to communicate with me because if it is so then she could had communicated through dreams or by other mediums and not by breaking idols and inverting calenders. I think that she is some kind of a vengeful spirit."

Vengeful, maybe not... Lost and Angry... Confused and 'latching' onto you because she noticed you could 'see or feel' her presence and she hoped you could help. After making the connection with you however she found herself 'caught', unable to move on so she 'lashed out'.

You have said you are going to return to the site where you saw her... Have you been able to do this? If not before you go say something at your house, ask her to follow you and once you get to the site tell her she is free to pass on.

Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-20)
Many many thanks rook for giving you precious time to answer my questions. But still I have some points:
1. You said that Blessings and Cleansing do need to be 'updated'; in this context, as I have mentioned that my mother perform worship and we also conduct special prayers on periodic basis... Do you saying that shall we have to increase/expand the power of worship? Or we have to change the way?

2.Spooky events are registered only in few part of our house viz. Terrace, study room, the room in which we worship and where my mom sleeps. So you are right that it might be residual.

3.Yes I saw her near to a cremation ground wrapped in red clothes. She (the corpus) was lied on the ground in sitting position. After seeing her, she somehow made connection with me unknowingly and followed me to my house from that very first day. Since that day she had become a new entry amongst the rest of the ghosts. During the incident of Fridays, she had been seen by my youngest brother.
But I don't think that she wanted to communicate with me because if it is so then she could had communicated through dreams or by other mediums and not by breaking idols and inverting calenders. I think that she is some kind of a vengeful spirit.

4.There are so many odd things that drew my attention towards them. I just don't know from where to start or what to right 😠 but one thing I would like to mention, whenever they appear, I fill heaviness in my head and the light fluctuates... Which is a sign/indication that they have came.

As I have said above that I had seen her near to a cremation place, her corpus would have been lit by same day... But I will definitely try your method tomorrow morning. See if anything changes.

Thanking you once again for giving time.

Regards & Respect to you
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-20)
sushantkar,

Well met and thanks for asking. Lets see if my opinions and ideas can help you.

First: Blessings and Cleansings do need to be 'updated' as they call forth positive energy to protect and this energy can fade over time... The fact there is still activity after so many of them have been preformed suggests that the remaining spirits are not negitive in nature but either netural or good or posibly even residual types.

Second:The home being completely rebuilt could have serveral effects that caused a change in the intensity of the haunting... First any areas where residual energy was left have been changed or removed thus disipating the 'recording' so it no longer plays back. Keep in mind the theory that residual haunting is 'captured or recorded energy' and energy fades over time. Second, any areas that had high levels of EMF due to the homes orignal structure have been changed... Wireing and apliances that supplied energy that either caused a sensitive person discomfort or allowed a spirit to manifest have been corrected and the extra energy is simply not there for them to use.

Third: You say you are still haunted... And you describe the pictures of holy places being inverted as well as the statues being broken... And you mentioned from that one post the woman in red you saw... Did you see her BEFORE your bout with depression... If so then perhaps the depression was hers and she managed to impress herself upon you... After being seperated from you she attempted to communicate to you somehow and it was missed or not understood so she 'threw a tantrum' and meesed with the calendars and statues.

Can you think of any 'odd' things that drew your attention to them? Something that made you think a certian thought or about a certian place?

If it happens again I suggest this... Go back to the place you saw the woman in red and say in your head... Or out loud... Return to where you came from... I leave you where I found you. The blessing may have released her but if things start moving again please try this.

Respectfully,

Rook
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
I have some questions from rookdygin so I would not resort it on someone else's story (As path shown by mods).
Below are some of my questions and I would be grateful if you could make some time from your busy schedule to answer them:

1. I have read suggesting you about periodic cleansing/blessing should be done; my mother perform worship twice a day and she sprinkled blessed holy water after the end of the worship. If I may, then I would like to ask you is this not enough to keep evil/negative forces away from us?

2.We organize special prayers/worships from our priest once a year and sometimes twice a year (depending on the situation). Beside all of that, our ancestral house is still haunted. Could you please tell me why?

3.Our house is almost 90 to 100 years old, broken completely and reconstructed 32 years ago. My mother says that the ghostly activity was far more seviour in the old house and after reconstruction they have register less ghostly activity. Does it have any relation with the ageing of the building?

4.Still I am suffering from ghost and ghostly activity; What would you suggest me to do?... When my mother is not allowing any paranormal investigators as she don't believe in them and prefer to adopt/ go through conventional methods to counter the negative energies (no matter it is effective or not).

Hope it is not that lengthy.

I shall be grateful for the initiative taken to answer my questions.

Regards & Respect to you
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-13)
Era Chin2Raval! I think you may be right that I may have some power of seeing the dead. But let me tell you that no one in the world would like to entitled himself with such a bizzar power which only brings miseries and pain in life.
As far as contacting paranormal investigators are concern, I still don't feel the requirement of it as so far my mother has provided me all kind of support I required to take me out from any sort of trouble.

Regards
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-13)
Hi sushantkar! Once again very interesting story. I just want to say that this things are always around you. You can see them, feel them I think you have some ability like clairvoyant or any other psychic powers that is the reason they are trying to contact you.
Your mother always helps you with this matters I think you got this strength from your mother. I am happy that this occurrence does not harm you. Please contact some paranormal investigator who can help you.

Thank You and God Bless...
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Hello notjustme! I don't think that some from may family would have picked salmon to way back home. As far as second hand good are concern, I don't think that we have anything like that as I have asked from my mother regarding that just after I read your comment in this morning.

Regards
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Hi game dog! Thanks for your concerns. The house in which I live, it is my ancestral house and is almost hundred years old. From my childhood I have benn told by my mother that the house (say some part of it) is haunted and we were abendunt to explore those said places. I had seen ghosts in my house on few occations but they had never done harm anyone except on one occation when I was attacked once by one of them.
Making contact with spirits won't be a good idea when you live in a place who has its presence everywhere as they could harm you.
Thanks for reading and commenting.

Regards
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Did you guys buy something second hand or picked up something of the road? Sometimes spirits attach themselves to items... That was my first thought
Gamedog (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
First, I am happy you are feeling better

Second, have you researched the place you live. For example, the sprit might haunt the whole house but not just you. Have you made contact with the sprit?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: