You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: A Friend's Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

A Friend's Ghost

 

The story I am posting is true event of my life but nobody ever believed. I have had many paranormal experiences. I sometimes see things which my friends or other people can't. I can feel any paranormal thing around me. But these are the things people don't believe and are ignored. But they are real.

In my college I had a friend who was a year junior to me. We were good friends. She was very beautiful but I always hated her flirty behaviour with other guys and her boyfriends. I once even warned her that it can create huge problems for her.

After that we all got busy for exams and then vacations started. One evening I was in the market place with a friend and I saw her coming towards us. We had a nice conversation and I even complimented her like I always did.

Then two days later I met a very good friend of mine who was her school friend and told him that I had met her two days back in the market. He was really shocked and said, "Have you gone mad? You should not say such things. It's not funny!" and I was like, "What wrong did I say!" He then told me that the girl (our friend) had committed suicide 3 days back and is dead.

As he said this I was in the biggest shock of my life. Trust me I was never this much scared. I was not able to think what to say now. I was not ready to believe him so we visited her place and met her elder sister. It was true, she was no more but nobody knew the reason behind it.

I later in the evening called my other friend who was with me in the market when we met her and he too accepted seeing her but nobody was ready to believe us. My friends still don't believe me for this thing though 4 years have passed. It was her ghost. It hurt more than what it haunted me.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, v1991, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

QT9 (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-14)
Did the spirit (girl's spirit) tried to contact you again.
Regards
QT
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-30)
Hi
Sorry for your loss.
Could it be, by any chance, possible that you're getting confused by the dates? I mean you said she died on 11th April and same day later, you saw her.
What I mean is, maybe you don't remember correctly and that you met on 10th April?
Seriously, I'm not doubting you or your story, just a possibility of confusion, which is very natural, given that you were going through a very tough time so maybe your mind was all distracted?
Really sorry that you lost a good friend. I also lost mine in a road accident.
Again, not doubting you.

Regards,
Ishan
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-27)
v1991... Really a shocking and terrifying story... I can't say what it was but I do believe because it is said that for some day spirit roams...
v1991 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-16)
hello friends. I am really glad that finally someone has believed this thing. I agree with you all. It is really disappointing when people don't believe us for such incidents. She was not having a happy life like others. She had problems at home, was not much liked by her family and had many affairs. But she never changed though many of us made her understand as she was our good friend. It was me who always used to tell her to stop doing stupid things and she never took it seriously so later even I stopped caring. Then after exams nobody knew what happened. And it was like after a month that I had that meet with her. I swear I didn't realise its something strange. I talked to her normally like we did "hi...how's life?...how were exams?...next plans..." and I taunted her like "abhi toh sudhar jaa" and she replied something I don't remember and then she said she is getting late and someone is waiting. And I used to compliment her for her looks mostly every time we met. So I did it and she said thanks and bye and few things and that's it. I remember the conversation but not the exact words. Then later when I came to know the truth, it was very horrible and really bad phase of my life. She died on 11th April 2009 (between 12-1 am) as per report and I met her on the same day in the evening at around 7 pm. I still have the clear picture of her in my mind the last time I saw her. It feels really bad when it's a person you know and cared.
lovely214 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-13)
Hi... I'm new here but I want to say that sometimes it suck when somebody don't believe in what we are saying. It Also happened to me when I saw my grandfather, the husband of my paternal grandfather sister the day after his death... That time I didn't know yet that he is dead...
I like your story... And sorry for your loss. But what did you talked about when you saw her? Just curious...
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
You know, sometimes it's always the pretty girl with lots of attention that is the most lonely girl. Think about it, if a person always gets attention from her looks and because of a certain way they behave, it must get very tiring. If one was confident with their true selves, they do not need to seek attention from others. They are fully content within themselves. It's like a constant play, what happens when it stops? The audience leaves... But anywho, like the others asked, what was the conversation? Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry for your loss.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Poor v1991... It really does suck when friends don't believe you about a paranormal experience. As you say, it hurts. I'm with ifi on if you can remember the conversation you had with your friend? It could provide you with a clue.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Welcome to YGS!
That is an odd coincidence. Do you remember exactly what you were talking about in the conversation after she died? [but you didn't know it at the time] That could have some importance to you if you think about it. Sometimes they come back with final messages.
Otherwise it could have been left over energy that had been there while she was alive. But since she interacted with you and had a conversation I don't think that is the case.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: