You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Physical Contact

Real Ghost Stories

Physical Contact

 

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015, I was at a friend's house with the home owner and our two friends. It's around 9:30pm or so and the home owner is sitting on the couch opposite me across the table. My other two friends are sitting on the other couch to my right, while I am sitting in a folding chair at the table. We are all just sitting there watching TV. Not even thinking about it, I am bouncing my phone against my leg, when out of nowhere I feel something strike the right side of my neck and my phone hits the ground (which seemed at the time to be unnecessarily forceful). Not only did I feel something hit me, my hood from my sweatshirt moved in sequence with the strike and I could also hear the wind in my ear.

I still feel like whatever it was, was still with me in the car on the way home home. My close friend has had many different experiences with the paranormal. His family tree dates back to some of the first people to contact the dead. He confirmed what happened and said he felt something in the house messing with me.

On a side note, I have worked at a funeral home for 5 years now. I have never had a problem with anything until about two days ago when I was riding up in the casket elevator and saw a faint, swift image of a man's face in the small window of the door as the elevator reached the main floor. As I was putting away the vacuum in the closet, out of the corner of my eye is saw what I thought was a dark image running very fast behind me. I do not know if this is at all related to what happened to me tonight.

This is my first time being physically harmed by something non-human. If anybody has any advice, please let me know. Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Steve-O-99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-21)
Hi Steve,

Because these two things have happened within days I think there's a likelihood they're related.
I'm wondering the same as Notjustme, if it's a recently deceased person who has come through your funeral home.
My family worked in the funeral industry for years but we never experienced much in the way of ghosts following anyone home.
Consider this; funeral workers often have a sense of humour about what they do. You kind of need to in that line of work. Is it possible you or someone you work with cracked a joke that could have angered the ghost of one of the deceased?
Or maybe someone is trying to get your attention. Maybe someone is at odds with their families wishes regarding their funeral and has chosen to let you know about it for some reason.

Just some ideas to kick around. If it were me I wouldn't give much weight to someones family tree history, given what occurred at your work. Also agree with Skeptical on that topic.
Skeptical4menu (7 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-14)
What do you mean by, "His family tree dates back to some of the first people to contact the dead."? This does not make sense to me, as this is a natural ability that most humans have always had. Please give some details. Thanks.
nichole87 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Wow. That's so cool but would have scared the crap out of me. Have you had anymore experiences at that house?
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
That is scary. I have no suggestions to what it could have been in your friend's house. However, the man you saw, did he look like a recent client you guys got? Maybe he was just checking on you to see who's doing his make up?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: