You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Man With The Horns

Real Ghost Stories

Man With The Horns

 

This happened about a week ago in my boyfriend's grandparents' house in Santee, California (a part of San Diego.) We've been living in this house for the last 6 months and they've lived here since the house was built 19 years ago. I've never experienced something weird until now.

I tried astral projecting just to see what it felt like. A few hours went by and everything was normal after. My boyfriend left for work and about an hour after, I got the vibe that I should look up and 2 feet away stood something. It was invisible but I can see the outline on my boyfriend's cab and head case. I couldn't make it out.

I called my friend who got me into it then he told me to call his girlfriend again. She told me to get sage candles but honestly I didn't want to leave my bed. A bit after I felt someone else there and saw something in the corner by my TV but didn't get a bad vibe from it.

About an hour after, her boyfriend calls me telling me that I didn't mention to him that I astral projected so it turns out he did from his room to mine. To prove it I asked how'd my room look since he's only seen it once. He said that my Evolution hookah was out and so was my Khalil Mamoon and 6 piles of laundry on the bed which was all true. He told me he was in front of the TV, which I now realize is who I saw.

He told me he saw a 6'5" image with dark reptile looking skin, no face but had dark green eyes, and had horns that went out about a foot and a half. He said it looked like an alien. It went up to his face and my friend snapped awake. They came over and it went away but now I'm scared of being in my room.

Any ideas on what it was?

Other hauntings by Jessicqqqq

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jessicqqqq, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-17)
Hi Jessicqqqq, I have no idea what your friends boyfriend saw, I truly have no experience to form an opinion, although the idea of astral projection is very interesting.

If it all is possible, I find it a little odd, and even creepy, that your friends boyfriend can and did come into your home uninvited... Even worse, into your bedroom... If I did that and my wife found out, there would be trouble...

If I have misunderstood, I apologise in advance.

Thanks for sharing 😊
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-03-16)
Sorry for causing an almost conspiracy conversation. To respect the site, if anyone wants to talk about that stuff, they are welcome to email me.
MaybeADreamer (4 stories) (58 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-16)
No problem Miracles it was just something I heard anyway, not my beliefs 😁
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-16)
MaybeADreamer - in the interest of not starting conspiracy theories, I deleted your comment. We strive to keep the comments sections free of that sort of conversation as it tends to bring out the worst in people and has started a lot of arguments. Thank you for understanding.
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Jighantik is what he saw. Only difference is he said he saw horns but it doesn't have any so I'm still not sure 😑
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
[at] notjustme I screen shotted a few and sent them to my friend and he said it was one of them!
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
huh, didn't think it could be an alien but you never know notjustme
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Neato! Glad you posted this as aliens have been on my mind kakaka
Http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/russian.secret.alien.races.book.pdf

Did it look like these? I have recently read that some people believe that we all originate from other stars and planets or what have you, and that the "demons" we see are actually other alien races here on Earth, doing whatever they do.
Like IFI said, it depends what you wish to believe.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
I am with ifihadyoux regarding what he had said about belives. Yes, everyone here would interprate this incident according to their religion believes and would come up with different examples.
As far as the indecent is concern, I don' t have any idea about what it was.

Regards
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Welcome to YGS!
My humble opinion is that would depend on what your beliefs are. Some might claim that to be a demon and others would claim that to be a god of some sort. I am not sure of your faith, and I am not demanding to know if you do not wish to share, but in paganism that would be considered the Horn God aka the Green Man who is the Father God and would be an extreme honor to see him.
Maybe your friend can sketch it out somehow?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: