You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Curious About Something I Seen In My Younger Years

Real Ghost Stories

Curious About Something I Seen In My Younger Years

 

Hey, I stumbled across this sight and just wanted to see if anyone could enlighten me on an event that accrued when I was 12 (I'm now 21). It never leaves my mind.

My family and I moved to a rental place before moving interstate. About a year prior to this, my mother had breast cancer (she survived and is doing well to this day (I thought id mention that in case it has something to do with what occurred).

Well, I woke up all of a sudden one night and it's like I knew to look straight at my doorway, and there was this huge green thing standing there that took up the whole archway (nearly 7ft tall and broad). It was the most beautiful green I've ever seen (still haven't seen a green like it before), it had a longish type face. If it had clothes they would have been the same green, but I can't remember exactly if it did as I was looking straight at its eyes the whole time.

I remember looking at it and telling myself it's just a dream so I put my head under the blankets for a minute, then I looked again and it was still there just looking at me. Then after a few minutes of looking at each other, it turned around and walked down the hallway and I lost sight of it. I didn't use a fan for years after this as I thought it brought it here lol. I then told my parents, mum believed me but my father has no belief.

I only ever seen it once, though I remember feeling like something was standing in my room again but I never had the courage to open my eyes. I haven't told anyone apart from my nan and parents, as I didn't want to sound loopy.

Any help would be grateful. Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Waadles, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Waadles (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
Lol "hulk"that made me laugh. I definitely felt scared but I remember being more intrigued then anything. 10 years down the track and it still pops up on my mind regulary, wish I knew what it was exactly. Some days I wish I could see it again but I honestly think I would completely "shiat myself" if I did get that chance.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
Well, I don't think you sound loopy lol. There are different types of entities, ghosts, nature spirits, etc. The difficult thing with a one time sighting like this is there just isn't much to go on to try to pin down what variety of entity it may be. There are those who believe that a ghost can take any form it pleases, so it's possible it was a wandering ghost or an ancestor looking in on your family. It's also possible it was a non-human entity of some sort. Tough call.
What actually matters (in my opinion) is how you felt when you saw it. Startled apparently, but as long as you didn't feel any true fear it would seem a safe bet the entity, whatever it was, was benign.
Sorry I can't give you any ideas on what it may really have been. Interesting sighting though.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
yes I agree with this being very odd. I Have no clue what this may be. This just reminds me of the Incredible Hulk, be we all know he's just a comic book character.
If you find out anything else about this thing or remeber something you forgot to tell in the story, just let us know. 😊
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
I dont't know is it scary or beautiful as you said to that green. But the incident was odd for sure.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: