You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: My Son's Unusual Friend

Real Ghost Stories

My Son's Unusual Friend

 

So it has been a long time after I post my last story and I think this is a best time.

To start off, I'm writing this because an event flash backed after reading the story of Haiqyy about her little brother. Well, this did not happen to one of my brothers though, instead to my child.

This probably happened when he was around 2-3 years old. We were then living at my paternal grandparents' house after my Lolo passed away.

A lot of times, my son is seen talking to himself and as well as laughing as if he was being amused by an unknown being. We brushed it off thinking that probably it was just his imagination and I know for a fact he could have an imaginary friend, I'm not opting that out. But then later on, he would talk to us about a friend, he said. His name is BecBec, he said.

He described his friend as the same build he is and said he has whiter skin compared to him. He also mentioned his friend's eyes seem to be big and blacker though. My son would tell us where in the part of the house he would be and if he was there. I got a little frightened by this that I actually ended up telling my parents about this. Of course, they dismissed it as a child's playful gesture. But I was always uneasy though. My kid would tell us that his friend wants some food and water; he would tell us his friend is bidding goodbye for the day.

One certain event caught us though. It was daytime and my son, out of the blue mentioned how beautiful BecBec's house was. He said it was of a sphere shape that is so large and pointed on our washing machine, which was of white color to tell us that info. We all asked him how he knew and said he went there this morning before he went outside our room. This was weird enough so we brought him to our witch doctor as my parents believe now and is afraid of having their first grandchild snatched from us.

The witch doctor said he had befriended an elemental that lives at the back of our property near where the bamboos grow and said we must offer something in replacement for my son. The next day we offered a live chicken to appease the elemental and by afternoon, we found the animal already dead.

After that incident, my son never mentioned the name BecBec anymore and one time I asked him if he still sees his friend but said he don't know anybody of that name though.

We were relieved that nothing untoward happened to my beloved child and I want it to stay that way. I will do everything for him.

Thanks YGS!

Other hauntings by Khizie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Khizie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Khizie (4 stories) (21 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-05)
Hi Sam222,

No, he does not recall the friend he had before. He'll be 6 years old this October and does not remember the experience anymore.

And no, I was not able to see or feel the presence of this being.:)
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-23)
This is really weird, I'm wondering why this thing has a house but came into your house. It's a good thing your son doesn't spek of him anymore nor remembers him. Did YOU ever see any sign of be becbec yourself?
Khizie (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
Thanks ashar123
I thinks this event happened around 2013. When we just moved in to live in my grandparent's house. I know he is a bit sensitive to the other side as to a previous account he had when he took a picture on my phone and said it was my grandpa who just passed away that day.
ashar123 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
The day you posted the story I registered at the site.

I saw a same case similar to yours in a TV show that featured real ghost stories and many happenings I have heard off like this.

A child's mind being soft and innocent is often prone to these evil spirits. One should be careful.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: