You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Need To Get To The Hospital

Real Ghost Stories

I Need To Get To The Hospital

 

My family and I have all had supernatural experiences. They started for me when I was around 5 years old when I saw a woman in a white dress and felt her press on my arm, tug on my blanket and then watched me from the hallway in front of my room intensely as I laid in bed frozen in fear.

I have had many experiences with spirits and even demons since then. I have always been so terrified that I try to ignore them, but recently I found out my cousin is a medium for spirits. Him and I have gotten close though our experiences and find it fascinating when we can sense or see the same spirit. His supernatural ability is far superior to mine and he goes through this on a daily basis. He told me that not all spirits are bad, sometimes they are just lost and need help.

He told me not to talk to them unless you know what you're doing so you are not welcoming dark spirits unknowingly. But I figured that he deals with this and is able to communicate with spirits and not be afraid, then I can too! So I tried to say something and be brave and talk to the next spirit that visits me to see if maybe it's lost and I could guide it on its way instead of being afraid.

So one night I felt a middle-aged male spirit walking around my room, and looking at me, so I whispered "What do you want, why are you here?" and it said in a super hoarse yet soft voice "I need to get to the hospital." Then in a deeper raspier voice and closer to my ear it continued to say "I'm getting my lungs removed." I got startled and felt the spirit take a step away from me. Safe to say that was the last time I asked any questions when I felt a presence!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, apsihelhely, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Oh It is April fool. I was unnecessarily blaming my tab. 😆 😆 😆
Fjgbjiiytfghh
iambec (9 stories) (30 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Nice storee 😊 as scary as it would be to see a speerit, sometimes you can't help but feel pity for them. 😢 Thanks fo sharing! And I guess YGS is pulling a good a.p.r.i.l f.o.o.l.s j.o.k.e. On us with lol I had to spell certain words weird. Definitely gave me a good laugh reading all the comments haha
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Its my network's fault. My tab is showing me wrong words. Don't bother my comments. Something is wrong here.
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
My tab is again and again uploading wrong words, I don't know why. Its now ghost stories not purple plants.
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Sorry it is not clowns it is ghosts. Its my tablet's T9 dictnionry's fault. And I uploaded my ghost story not the clown 😆.

I apologise for any inconvenience.
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
If you feel afraid its natural. Everyone is afraid of something or the else. I am afraid from height and also lizards too 😆. However I am not afraid of ghosts and since 2 years paranormal happenings are going on with me. I uploaded my story here on this site like you. Just be courageous and brave. Do not bother the spirit. If you will not feel afraid of it, it will not be able to do any harm to you.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
Just following on from what WiniPu said; there's a slim possibility the man wasn't dead. He could've been on an operating table somewhere. If you ever encounter something like this again I suggest asking something like:

"What's the last thing you remember before you felt confused?"

Wait for response, then:

"How long have you felt confused?"

This could help get an idea of what you're dealing with.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
Apsihelhely, I agree with Tweed and WiniPu4, but what the spirit said back to you just bugs the heck out of me; "why would someone get there lungs removed?" (Unless it's for a transplant). Was this spirit just loseing it or is there a logical reason for this?
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
Hello:

I find it a little sad that you were too afraid of the spirit's appearance and voice to help. Spirits often present themselves as they were upon their death, which may often be disturbing to see or hear. Diseases, trauma, and age can disfigure. Apparently, he is not aware that he already passed on but has not crossed over. If you could learn to get over your fear, kindly inform them that they have already died, (and learn how to help them to cross over into the light) you could be of real assistance to lost, confused, or earth-bound souls. But all of this processing and learning take time. You obviously have a gift that perhaps in time you may choose to develop and make use of.
Blessings,
Lynev
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
Apsihelhely, hello and welcome.

Oh dear. Well I will share with you my opinion on this. It runs thusly;

I feel it's a shame you presently have vowed never to talk to spirits again, as you clearly have a knack for it. If I were you I would nurture this ability. After all you are drawn to it and fascinated by it.

Your cousin sounds wise and has given you great advice.
I would also advise you to listen to your gut feelings.
Being afraid by the man from the hospital is completely natural. But consider the possibility you are more afraid of your own ability and the disbelief that comes with it. If you persist with your ability the fear will get easier to deal with.

May I suggest picking the times you communicate with ghosts - ie to begin with not in the middle of the night. Perhaps during daylight when it's less scary.
I'm suggesting this because I have a gut feeling of my own that you will, one day, eventually do this again.

I really love your story and thanks for sharing it. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: