You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Experience In Paranormal

Real Ghost Stories

My First Experience In Paranormal

 

First of all I want to introduce myself. My name is Shane and I am from Colombo. I was working in a American call center for night shift. I was very happy with my work and I was enjoying my night shift with my friends who work with me.

One day I came to work early because I had a meeting with my CEO so I came in and I was preparing for the meeting. I thought before I start the meeting I want to refresh myself, so I went to the restroom and I lock the door and I was washing my face. At that time, I feel someone is standing behind me. I immediately turn back to see what is that. I saw a black shadow just past me so I close my eyes and step out from the restroom. I inform my management about this, they took this as a joke and they was kidding me.

After few months later one of my friend told me that he got scared in same restroom in same way so I told him not inform the management because they will take this also as a joke. I planned to investigate the office by myself. So I contact many paranormal investigators in world now is ready to help us in this but only one team was ready to support us in this (the Believers crew). They reply me e-mail that they are ready to help us in this and I ask them for a Skype meeting and the meeting confirmed on a Saturday.

We are come to office to conduct the meeting on Skype. While we are talking in Skype, we share lot things and they trained us how investigate. When we talk the topic about the spirit, our electricity went. We didn't take that like a big issue. When we talk that again and again, same thing repeat us. So I ask my friend try to take a photo and he was ready to take again. We start to talk and then the same thing repeated and my friend took the photo. We saw a lady was switch off the tip board and moving back, so we said our team that we got an image like this. They ask us to send that to them and we send it to them and they confirm there is something in our office (haunted).

I said them I cannot continue the meeting at office because the spirit they don't want us to do that and we again fix a date and I conduct the training from my home and I got the full training how to communicate with them.

Last Saturday on 21.03.2015 I came to office with my friends and I try to talk to them. I was talking to them around 1 hour no respond then I said my friend this doesn't work will move out. Then we got to hear a noise like someone is screaming.

I spoke to the spirit that I know you're almost in and you're ready to talk us. And I gave some tip to him (Yes - 1 Tap & to say No - 2 Tap). I ask him are you ready to talk with me. Answer is Yes so like that way I communicate for 1 hour with him and finally I ask him do you want take an revenge on someone. It TAPS 3 TIMES.

I was really confused why it taps 3 times. If any one came explain me why, it will be really helpful for our team.

This is my first experience that I have shared to all. I hope this will be an interesting story for you.

Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shanejiffry, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-12)
You should never ever ask such questions. These kind of questions excite them and encourage them to do such things. I wonder how the paranormal team didn't warn you about this. And 3 taps means an excited Yes. Its actually a "YES" being said 3 times repeatedly like "Yes Yes Yes".I hope nothing bad or odd has happened to you after this interaction. I would advice you to never get into such conversations again and to do some prayers at your office in order to calm down whatever it is.
Skeptic1963 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-03)
[at] xerxeron I had read about them trying to scare you and gain power. I laughed at my adult son and kind of ridiculed him for saying there was a ghost in my room when he visited. I had only noticed I got awakened every night at 4am and then I usually went downstairs. When it was acknowledged things became bad. I, and family visitors reported people standing over them as they slept, fear, and anxiety. Since this has been happening, things have accelerated and now, every night, banging and stomps in the room. I moved out of the room into a spare room. As a skeptic and Agnostic, it's very unsettling. I read up, went in and told it to go away. Last night I went into the room after being awakened at 3:30 am and my hair stood on end. There was an angry force. I told it to go away and go into the light. I felt an angry energy and it stayed. I kept saying, "You don't belong here. Go away. Go into the light." I felt stupid shouting into the room because I have never believed these things were true. It's unsettling. I'm a math teacher with a masters degree and I have never gone in for this type of thing. Anyway, I guess I am going to move. If other people hadn't told me about what happened to them, I guess I would have just said, I can't sleep through the night and I keep getting awakened at 4am. Once others told me and refused to sleep in the room... It all got worse. Now I feel the presence. It's not good. It wakes me even when I'm downstairs. I have three cats and they won't go in the room ever. Like I said, maybe time to move.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-03)
Hello Shane, I'm really not quite sure why it would tap three times, maybe it was purposely trying to confuse you, or it could have been that three hits = maybe. Unless it answered yes me then changed it quickly to no (or vice versa). That's all I could come up with.

Do you think you could show us that picture you had taken?

Oh, and I just thought; maybe the number three means something in particular? If it does then I'm clueless to what it might be.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-02)
Hi Shane and welcome!

I wonder if 3 taps means an excited 'Yes'.
What were the nature of the taps? Did they happen in quick succession or could it have been two quick ones and one delayed tap?
Also if you saw a lady maybe this is her not the 'him' you refer to. Do you think there is a man as well?

Please keep us updated on your progress. This ghost obviously is interested in communicating with you.
Also as a preventative measure look into some protection/shielding rituals. So the ghost can't overstep any boundaries you're uncomfortable with. Especially do this if the ghost is out for some kind of revenge on someone. But make it clear you mean them no harm too.

Thanks for sharing. 😊
xerxeron (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Wrong question asked at the end.
Ghosts try to scare you. To gain some more power.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: