You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Most Haunting Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My Most Haunting Experience

 

So first off I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 17 year old guy who has lived with my dad all my life and like to collect knives and other weapons like that. That being said, I've never really been scared of anybody, I was taught that if you got in a fight and lost, you take it like a man.

With this in mind, this is my story. It was about 2 or 3 years ago and I was living in my current house. Me being the teenager I am, I like to stay up late at nights and sleep in the next day. Well on this particular night, I was sitting in my room watching tv at about 1 in the morning. My tv wasn't turned up loud so I wouldn't wake my dad. While I was sitting on my bed, I had heard heavy foot steps walking up and down the hall that all the bedrooms were at the end of. Well I figured my dad was going to get some water or something. The only thing was that I heard the foot steps 3 or 4 different times.

So after the last time coming towards the bedrooms, I grab my big knife (having about a 6 inch blade on it) thinking there was an intruder in my house. I walk outside my bedroom and look down the hall to see a dark figure standing about 3 feet from me. As I call out to it, asking who he was and why he was in my house, it turned around. Now as I said earlier, I've never been afraid of anybody, but this figure instilled real fear in me. If I were to describe it as I would a man, he would've probably been 6 foot 5 inches and about 250 pounds. And his eyes, I still see his eyes in my dreams every now and then. His eyes were almost crimson red and it felt like they burned into my very soul. I never felt fear like that and still haven't to this day. Even though it was so long ago, I still remember every detail and see him in my dreams every once in awhile.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, majorscountryboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
Hello:
I have read of many encounters with beings of this description and am still wondering exactly what they are.
Rook: I was wondering the same thing about the stress. You know a lot about different entities and their characteristics. Do you have any ideas as to what it could be? Thanks.
Kind Regards,
Lynev
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
Demons do not tend to a 'one shot walking in the hallway with glowing red eyes' type hauntings. They tend to start very slowly and build up in intensity over time as they wear their 'target' down.

I want to ask this question... What was the stress level in the home when this happened? There is a chance this was a metaphysical manifestation of negitive energy and stress in the home... And a one time occurence because the stress and negitivity that caused it changed as the situation that brought it on changed for the better.

Just my opinion though.

Respectfully,

Rook
LilSweetMurder_77 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
Because of similar stories I've read in here its most likely to be a demon... Have anything weird has happened ever since?
SegaGK (3 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-05)
Did you tell your dad about what you've seen? I would've been freaked out lol

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: