You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Earrings

Real Ghost Stories

Earrings

 

Over the years I have had a few experiences that I cannot really explain, some seem trivial while others disturb me, and the experience I had on Thursday 26th March/Friday 27th March 2015 have disturbed me a little.

I went to bed at my normal time around 11:00pm nothing out of the ordinary occurred. I soon fell asleep, and woke up around 2ish for a drink of water, which I always keep on my bedside cabinet. I fell straight back to sleep. I awoke with the alarm clock going off at 5:30am. I went to the bathroom, showered, cleaned my teeth and walked back into my bedroom. As I walked past my dressing table, 4 earrings caught my eye, I looked down, and thought, strange, I hadn't been in my jewel box for a week or two, but when I looked again, they were the earrings that I wear every single day. I very rarely take them out, and they were certainly in my ears when I went to bed the previous evening. They were laid out though, side by side, they were hooped earrings and they were laid out side by side with the smaller earrings laying inside the bigger earrings, they were laying flat and not in a bundle.

I admit occasionally, I have pulled an earring out in my sleep, but it is normally in bed when I wake up in the morning.

I had an experience on the Thursday afternoon with my car keys, and again this morning Monday 30th March, although this mornings wasn't one that has stunned me. I have lived my house for around 8 years, and it is a nice house with a sense or peace about it.

If anyone can relate to this, I would love to hear from you.

Debbie x

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fudgendeb, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
9 years ago (2015-04-17)
I think its natural when you've had a bad scare to be nervous about any sign of unexplained activity. Even something benign can be a bit intimidating if you've gotten used to negative interactions. As cool as this particular experience is, I can see how it would be upsetting.
Thanks for sharing such an interesting experience, and if you'd like to share other experiences in the future I think we'd all love to read them. 😊
fudgendeb (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-10)
thank you for your comments, I am more alarmed I think, as iv said before, my old house was not a very nice house, and I was scarred there on many times.

I have seen things and heard things, but I think it alarmed it me because it was unbelievable that 4 earrings could be removed and placed like that without me feeling a thing.
I have been touched before by my deceased granddad (another story) on the eve of my grandmas death, but I physically felt that, and it was a lovely feeling that went with it.

I hope that whoever visited me that night certainly comes to see me again.

Xx
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
Hello, Deb:

I think the peaceful atmosphere at the house is consistent with someone in spirit that is trying to be considerate and helpful. Perhaps removing her earrings each night and placing them together like that is what she did in life. That's what I used to do when I wore earrings constantly. Sounds like a calm, caring spirit. It's hard to tell if she's bound to the house, just visiting, or is someone attached to you like a family member, friend, guardian, etc. Regardless, she sounds kind. They are all different just as we are and that would explain the varying energy of each home.
Warm Regards,
Lynev
ashar123 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
A normal experience yet not usual as miracles said.

Nice story! Thanks for sharing. However I wonder why were you disturbed after these happenings. They are not so scary. The ghost is only tricking you as children's do, its not terrorising you.

Don't worry! 😊
fudgendeb (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
It is strange, how things reappear, I am waiting to see what happens next.

My first house I owned, I could of accepted it there, but the house I live in now, it has a totally different atmosphere to it, a very relaxed a calm peaceful house. (unlike my other house)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
fudgendeb - a story I can definitely relate to 😊 My non-living housemates returned an earring I had lost. Like you, I know I didn't take it off.

I love these stories. Normal, yet obviously not normal 😉, but not scary.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed reading it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: