You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

My Bed

 

I am an Indian living in Saudi Arabia. Since my childhood, I've been living in KSA. Now, it's been 12 years in my house and I hadn't experienced anything strange until last month. But since then something creepy has been disturbing me and my younger sister. It's been my bed in which I'm sleeping. Last month I was allowed a room for myself, the room was devoid of any furniture. So my parents had to get new furniture and a cot for me. They finally managed to get a metal cot to satisfy me for the present. Then it all started.

Everyday I began to wake up sweating and panting. Scary dreams became customary in my sleep. I study at a table which is situated opposite the bed. Whenever I sit at the table, I hear the metal cot creaking with no reason to cause such a thing. I first thought it was because of the slight breeze. I must sound crazy but I've experienced it all. So as an attempt to find out the reason for the creaking, one day I shut all the windows and the door. I sat at the table with my ears alert. Then again, I heard it creak. Even my sister has experienced this creaking noise. Then one day, I made my sister sleep in the room all alone just to know her experience. The next day, she told me she didn't get sleep until 3'O clock in the morning. And she woke up sweating and panting. She also told me that she too had had a scary dream.

But when we told this to our parents, as most parents do, they too didn't buy our words.

But we insisted and my father agreed to sleep a night in that bed. But the strangest thing is that he didn't experience anything scary. So, he didn't pay any attention to what my sister and I had said. So, I guess it's targeting us kids, whatever it is. What shall I do now? I'm still sleeping in the same bed.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Akashkrishna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-13)
I know this I kind of late now...

But sometimes ghost/spirits/demons aren't awaken until changes are made & it could be that this ghost chooses to only stay in your room & decided to come around for whatever reasons because of the changes being made in the room. Or a very small and unlikely chance is that it could be your bed that's haunted or something.

So I don't knwo maybe try sleeping in your room on a different mattress or couch or something for a week or two & see if anything happens or move the cot to a different room for a week or 2 to try to help you figure this out.
DreamOfMe (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
If you need shaman way for repelling of those scary dreams or whatever is in that room, I can tell you how to do it. Since you're a indian and believe in gods, it should be no problem.
dylanjos11 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
This is interesting. I've experienced similar things when I sleep in different areas or different beds. GL in the future!
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
Sorry! My Mistake

Abcdefghihkl,nnbcdjnujggrgxdjyfvvxegbv
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
ashar123 and sushantkar - if you plan on continuing this conversation, please move it to one of your stories. Thank you.
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
To sushantkar,

Can you please specify that how the direction of sleep is related to it because I noticed you asking in one more comment in another story the direction of sleeping.

Akashkrishna, your story was interesting.

Take Care!
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
I would like to add one more point to what lady-glow had figured out in her below comment and it is about the direction of sleep. As you had mentioned in your experience that you had been given a separate room, so could you let us know in which direction you were sleeping? You ordeal do have relation with the direction of your sleep. I have experienced such before so I can give you few suggestions which will definitely help you.

Regards
shafishaik (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
hi...
Have you ever tried to sleep in the same room alone on the floor of on sofa (not on the bed), if you get good sleep, it is 100% dam sure problem is in bed.

You are not getting sleep, getting scary dreams then why you using that bed?

1 more thing about your father, ghosts/demons can't make to feel these things to people who has some particular Judaic signs and who born in a particular timings.

For example I also have some paranormal experiences, but my brother don't feel such things. Even he watches horror movies when he is home alone.
Akashkrishna (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
It's is a second hand one... Anyways we are leaving this house soon.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
Interesting experience.
Is your bed new or is it a second hand one?
I ask because there could be the spirit of a previous owner attached to it.
Perhaps you should say that you acknowledge the presence of whoever or whatever is there and make it clear that you do not appreciate neither the noises it is doing not the bad dreams it's making you have.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: