You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: An Unwanted Friend

Real Ghost Stories

An Unwanted Friend

 

Two years ago, my best friend asked me if I would use a Ouija board with him because he was afraid to do it on his own. I told him that he was being ridiculous and that there was no reason to do it because the paranormal didn't exist. He was persistant so I thought I'd be a good friend and do it with him, even though I thought he was crazy.

That night I stayed at his and we used the Ouija Board. When it first moved I told him to stop fooling around and he said he wasn't doing anything, I didn't believe me. The entity we were talking to seemed friendly and when we asked for it's name, it never told us it just continued saying "A friend." I still thought it was my friend doing it and thought 'OMG this is stupid' until the entity wrote on the board, "If you do not believe in me I will make you believe. Watch as your friend suffers." I shook my head and rolled my eyes. All of a sudden my friend started having what looked like a fit. I went to see if he was ok but I felt as if something was stabbing into my leg. I looked at my leg and it was bleeding but nothing was stabbing it. My friend then stopped having a fit and stood up, it seemed as if he was in a trance. He said "Leave or you die," in a monotonous voice. I ran home.

Ever since then I have been seeing black human like things and occasionlly forget my name. I think I am being haunted as more has happened to me since then. I have become very unlike myself and wake up with cuts and bruises that are usually bitemarks. I need help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ducksoda, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Ducksoda (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
Thank you for all advice given. No I didn't hear beack from my friend. And the situation is no more as it has been dealt with. Thank you once again for all advice given
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
*waves hello* It is very good to see you both again, as well!:D
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
There's that sensibility that I was talking about. Good to see you Elnora.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
elanora, (great to see you back) I read this story also, (earlier this week) and I thougth the same thing, and your right it does stand out. I just decided not to comment because I wasn't sure if that was normal or not. Because I thought that spirits that communicate through the ouija board usually like to keep there answers short and simple.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
With all due respect, that is a strangely long sentence for a board to spell out, especially since it's letter by letter.

Not trying to be mean, that just stands out as odd and rather hard to keep up with from a realistic look at how boards are laid out.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
Some good suggestions have been given... But something is not quite right about about this... So from the back forty sitting on the fence I say this... Please try the Cleansing and Shielding Method on my profile... If this 'tale' be true then it should help you and your friend... If this 'tale' be just a tale then no harm done.

Respectfully,

Rook
GoldPhoenix (24 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
I think have seen this story like 10 times already with a few differences hmm
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
Hello:

God only knows how many people have suffered and how many homes are ruined because these things are marketed and sold as "toys".
If you partake in any religion, you could look for and recite prayers of protection.

There is an experienced poster named Rookdygin, who has a cleansing ritual, listed under "about me":

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

I know it is primarily for houses, but he does write that he has experience with Ouija boards so you could contact him for advice. I know if this happened to me I would immediately get professional help in the form of a paranormal or religious expert to banish the entity from you, your friend, and most probably your friend's home. Best to have it sent back to from wherever it came.
Good luck with this and best wishes.
Kind Regards,
Lynev
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
What happened to your friend after wards? Is he ok?
I suggest visiting a medium / psychic to help you rid yourself of the entity. It appears there are many low level spirits, existing close to earth who will take any opportunity to inflict misery on people who give them a chance. I hope you sort it out.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
Hi Ducksoda,

Sorry to hear you've been through all this.

I feel I should start by telling you to cover all bases of possibility first. This includes a physical and mental examination. It's important to first rule illness out as a culprit for what you're going through.

If or when you are confident this is completely down to paranormal activity a good place to start is cleansing and protecting yourself and your living space.
There are a few rituals on this site which you can read through about this.

Ouija Boards are so often linked to nasty goings on when used improperly. As you both were inexperienced there's no telling what was able to come through.

How is your friend since this happened? Do you know what happened after you left that night?

Take care.
eltimur (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
it keeps hunting you... Look for some paranormal expert who can communicate with them... And why they keep on bugging you... And say sorry for what you did.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-05)
I am totally agreed with ashlar here. Although I had never used an ouija board but I had heard about its consequences when it is not used properly.

Regards
ashar123 (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-05)
You should not try Ouija board if you aren't courageous enough. All you can do now is to just stop feeling afraid and deal with it with courage. The more you will get afraid, the more it will terrorise you, as ghosts gain energy when someone feels afraid of them.

Before my paranormal experience I too didn't believed in paranormal world like you. However my ghosts never tried to harm you and generally it helps me. I will soon upload other incidences in upcoming story.

By the way your story is interesting.

Regards,
Iris20 (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-05)
Did you read the Ouija Board rules! You HAVE to say goodbye or you could release an evil spirit! That could be the human like thing... 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: