You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Different Sounds

Real Ghost Stories

Different Sounds

 

This is my second story on this site. In my previous story, I mentioned that I used to see something, shadow type figures, in my old home which has totally stopped when I lived in my new home. But here, I can clearly hear different sounds, mainly at night time.

One night, almost midnight, as I was watching TV shows and surfing websites, I clearly heard the big bang... Noise in the door of my room. The noise was like as if you bang the door with your leg twice... Bang Bang. I totally freaked out and then closed my eyes and started to take god's name. After a moment, I slowly went towards the door and then opened it but nothing was there. I knew that something has just happened and something or someone did it, but no clue. My parents were sleeping in their room and there were no other in my home.

And also another incident was on 29 March, 2015. I was watching show late at night lonely as my parents had already went to slept. Then I heard the sound of anklets jingling, jingling... It sounded for two times, then stopped. My heart starts to pound very fast then I directly went to sleep without any second or third thoughts.

I can also hear different noises at night; not so loud but mild like someone hit the wall across my room, also stepping noise in the roof of my house. My parents never heard the sounds as they use to sleep early. These sounds can be never heard either in the morning or in the day time.

Thanks for reading my incidents. Hope you can provide some suggestions.

Other hauntings by spooky221

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spooky221, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Spooky221, did you happen to have any windows open at the time?
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-11)
Hi Spooky,

I don't have any insight to offer but your story reminds me a bit of another story I read on here about a week ago which you may find useful. It's regarding anklets.
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=21520

There's some info in the comments. Don't know if it's any help to you.
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-11)
Hello:

I must admit that I have had tinnitis periodically, and know the difference between the high pitch ringing, buzzing, and other tell-tale signs of tinnitis and the banging, popping, knocking, and bullwhip crack sounds that spirit makes coming in and out of our dimension.
I have never heard the very particular sound of a jingling anklet from tinnitis.
When my mother-in-law passed, my husband and I BOTH heard the Marine Corps hymn stanza playing over and over for six months late at night only in our bedroom.
My husband is a former Marine.
Parapsychologists theorize that the differing frequency from that side & this one is the reason behind these sounds. Before and when my last pet passed, we were awakened repeatedly by these loud popping/knocking noises. The sounds woke us and the other pets up. I always know when "someone" is present and usually why.
If you are uncomfortable from these noises, then do a simple house blessing. You can choose to consult with someone in accordance with your religion or you can choose a generic one like the one suggested and outlined by a member here on YGS named Rookdygin. The instructions are under "about me":
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

House blessings/cleansings usually need to be maintained, or done periodically.

It doesn't sound like you are being harmed or threatened in any way. It might just be ancestors checking in on you, or residual energy leftover from previous occupants.
If you are very uncomfortable, you can always take action with a blessing or cleansing.

Kind Regards,
Lynev
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-10)
Dear spooky! Tinnitus is the medical term for "hearing" noises in your ears when there is no outside source of the sounds.

The noises you hear can be soft or loud. They may sound like ringing, blowing, roaring, buzzing, hissing, humming, whistling, or sizzling. You may even think you are hearing air escaping, water running, the inside of a seashell, or musical notes.
Hope you have understand that paranormal isn't only possibility.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: