You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Shadow People Or Guardian Angel In Home?

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow People Or Guardian Angel In Home?

 

A couple months ago, my girlfriend decided to let me know she's been seeing things around our home. I've lived here over a year and she's been here for about 6-7 months. We both believe strongly in the paranormal and spiritual. Her, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend all have gifts of seeing and perceiving spirits. I, more often, feel or sometimes hear them. She told me she sees a shadow of a woman outside, she'll just walk past the window, won't stop and look in or anything. But my girlfriend sees her all around the house, at any window. But she's never seen her inside. Another she told me about was in my 2-year-old daughter's bedroom.

She told me she was laying in Sky's toddler bed wither one night, trying to get her to sleep. But Sky kept whining while looking into the closet. My girlfriend said she saw a tall shadow in there. She told Sky that it was okay and it wouldn't hurt her, and that she was there to protect her. Since then, she hasn't cried about it or anything. The other night, me and my girlfriend were arguing and laid down to go sleep. And I felt something in the darkness, near my closet. I didn't want to look, being a scaredy cat. But later on the next day, she told me she saw the same shadow figure from Sky's room, but it appeared to have wings, and disappeared through the ceiling. She told me from the beginning that she never felt they were harmful or evil, but this time it felt like some sort of "guardian angel" type spirit, and it was either mine or Sky's.

Yesterday, my girlfriend's sister and her boyfriend came over. As soon as they walked up, we somehow started a conversation about spirits being here and whatnot. Her boyfriend looked me dead in the face and said "There definitely is something here, but I'm not sure what." He's had very strong connections with spirits and can sense them very easily. Later on in the night, me and my girlfriend were outside while I smoked a cigarette and we were watching something on her phone, when she said she heard someone say her name quite loudly, and like it was right in her ear.

I'm not sure if the spirits have an identity that they're trying to hide, or if it's just typical shadow people, or anything else. Does anyone have any idea or clue as to what could be going on?

And also, one time my cousin came and got Sky to take her out to lunch. She told me that while they were in the car, Skylar kept staring towards the car door like something was there, and talking (she can say a lot of words, but can't really do whole sentences yet). My cousin asked who she was talking to and she swore that Sky said "him", and it freaked her the hell out. I do notice both my babies (one is 2, the other is 1) stop and stare at nothing sometimes, and I feel presences quite strongly sometimes, but I can't see or often hear things myself.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, asumm96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

GoldPhoenix (24 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
Go visit a doctor they may give a medicine that helps: (
Pls don't go out and hurt someone
faith1986 (23 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
I enjoyed this story. And I don't really have any advice, but I can say that it's a good thing that your girlfriend has never had a bad feeling from "it" because usually when it comes to having something paranormal there is a lot of times a feeling that people get, sometimes only a feeling and nothing else. But its usually good to trust, as most people almost have a natural intuition and it's sometimes the only way a person can know if they should be worried or feel safe. So def a good thing, in my opinion, especially with the 2 kiddos in the house.;-)
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
Well I cannot say that is it an angel or devildevil but who so ever it is it is not trying to terrorise you but we cannot say what will it do in the future. Just be careful.

Anyways, a very nice story. Thanks for sharing. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: