You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Dark Lady 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Dark Lady 2

 

Two weeks before I posted a story named ''The Dark Lady'' and now I am going to tell you about other paranormal happenings that held to me.

One night I was lying on the bed to sleep. It was I think May, 2013. I suddenly closed my eyes and remember I was not asleep. I saw the same lady in burka lying on a stretcher whom I had encountered previous month standing next to my bed. I was surprised and I quickly opened my eyes. I was disturbed but the next scene which I saw was the most disturbing I have ever seen in my life. The next time when I closed my eyes I saw a girl who was also wearing a hood but face uncovered. She chopped the legs of the lady lying on the stretcher with swords in her hands. It was a horrible scene.

Another incident is of December 2013. It was the last day of the school before the winter vacations. The school got over and I was leaving with a friend named Laksha. On reaching the gate I remembered that I left one of my notebook in my desk. I returned back to the class with him. Everyone had left. In the class adjacent to mine I saw a teacher talking to one of my classmate. I took my notebook and came out and we found her nowhere not even in the way. We just took only few seconds to come out and they both had disappeared. At that time we didn't take it so seriously. While leaving we came across another classroom where I heard a voice of shifting of a chair and what Robert told me was even more freaky. He saw a chair shifting on its own in the class. The whole school was empty and no one could have done that.

We reached the gate and outside I saw Rehan. We told him everything and we also mentioned the teacher talking to one of my classmate and then he told something more spine chilling. He told that the person whom we saw talking to the teacher left fifteen minutes before and he himself saw him leaving. That night being disturbed by the incident Laksha had high fever. Then who actually was talking to the teacher still gives me chills even after a year.

Later in March, 2014 I had another paranormal incident. I love to hear music. At that time I don't know from where did I get the habit of listening the music late night. I was listening to my favourite track and then I heard someone whispering the same song in the room. I was again surprised. I stopped the song and then there was a silence. I played the song once again and I heard the same whispering again. It was even more surprising that it repeated only a particular part of the song. This happening continued until late March. From April the classes of my X grade began and I gave up the habit of listening music late night.

And now I no more like that song. Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by ashar123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashar123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Hi Ashar, Sorry to hear about your experience which is very chilling. Just try to have some Holy Rituals at your home. God Bless All.
Ankitresearcher (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-29)
i concluded that when we are in rhythm and our mind resonates with something then we can connect to spirit plane and listen to spirit calling us but at suitable time when resonance is very high
This is purely my conclusion and purely my point of view!
Well in my case I have been more in resonance so I heard clearly my name and broke my rhythm well in your case you kept the rhythm and heard altered talks of spirit!
This is only my explanation so no offence!
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
I heard the whispering at two places.

1- The part where the lyrics go as follows, ''Mai dil ka raaz kehta hoon ki jab jab... Ye Tune Kya Kiya''

2- The part where the lyrics go as follows, ''Mujhe ti raazi lagti hai, jeeti hui baazi... Ye Tune Kya Kiya''

Unlike your experience where you hear your name being called, I hear these same lines being repeated and I clearly know that it is not the part of the song.

Respond if you conclude anything. 😊
Ankitresearcher (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
its OK ashar
Well now at least you can ans my question! Then we will surely end the discussion.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
Let's end the discussion. It was all a misunderstanding. I am sorry for my comment and if you felt bad I apologise. 😭
Ankitresearcher (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-27)
i generally have it, as I have said in my earlier comment that its normal for me to listen whispers during listening a song at night that break my rhythm and also this happen at a particular phase of song and the song you told me was one of such songs that I listen during night and the incident had happened days before the story was even published. So I am not teasing you nor making fun, just discussing a common case! If you believe me! It is not mandatory that two persons should not have same experiences, is it?
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-27)
Ankit I don't know are you trying to tease me or trying to make fun of my experience. Please explain what you actually meant because it is unbelievable that you had the same experience with the song as I. Please clarify!

😐
Ankitresearcher (guest)
-2
9 years ago (2015-04-21)
ashar
When in the song did you heard the whispers? As I heard it when the two voices were overlapping in songs middle section and it totally broke the rhythm of the song
And I experienced it at two am in mourning when I was listening the song
And also it called my name up and I could clearly listen the whispers
ashar123 (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-18)
Sorry it is ''Ye Tune Kya Kiya'' I am very sorru for their poor autocorrect. I will be waiting for the response.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-17)
Ashar, feel free to repost that last comment without the profanity. There is a link to the comments guidelines at the bottom of the page.
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-17)
Shiz98 and Ankit the song is "'Ye Tune My Kiya'' from the movie ''Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara!''

Please reply if you conclude anything. I will be waiting for your response. 😊
shiz98 (5 stories) (28 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
can you plzz tell me the name of that song... Maybe we can conclude something from its lyrics... 😊
Ankitresearcher (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
Nice story ashar!
Well can you please tell me the name of the song, as I too listen to music during night when I practice maths and romantic songs are best as they are sweet and pleasent to hear and give rythm to what you do but I also often listen to whispers of some female Voice during listening time and it breaks my rythm always, sometimes I even get frustrated!
ashar123 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
Thank you very much vintageglam for giving your time to read my story. However I know that I wasn't asleep and I just closed my eyes for a moment and I saw the scenes.

Thanks for giving your views. 😊
vintageglam (1 stories) (19 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
I think sometimes our minds play tricks on us while listening to music. Sometimes when I have my headphones on I became paranoid/ hear voices. I think its because we are off guard instinctively. For your first experience, it seems like you had a dream. The second experience, is creepy. Maybe it was residual haunting, which can cause a haunting effect.
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
Well shiz98, I thought that too but let me tell you that many a times after March, 2014 I listened to that song and I heard no whispering now do you have any explanation about that?
shiz98 (5 stories) (28 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
I think maybe the whispering was part of that song as it could be heard only for a particular part in that song. 😕
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
We must be grateful to the mods, for their's is a thankless job, which they undertake with all sincerity without prejudice 😐
This place where me meet wouldn't be there if it wasn't for them 😐

My two cents worth 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
And to add to BadJuuJuu's comment, it is not typical to have a story published the day after it is submitted. We do have personal lives that are priority, not worrying about a story that has only been in queue for a day or two. We try to keep up with them, and personally, I think we do a great job. Having to wait on your story for a week is nothing. Be happy it was only a week.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
Ashar, we edit and publish stories in the order they come in. Sometimes a story is near the top of the waiting list, sometimes it isn't. It depends on where a story lands on the list, and how much free time we have that day to edit and publish.
ashar123 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
I am glad that my story got published within a day however last time it took I think around a week.

Well tweed you were the first one to comment on my last story too. Let me tell you the lyrics. Its the English translation of them. The first set goes this way, ''Today I say the secret of my heart that with every breath of mine I say nothing but your name. What you did to me?''

The second set goes this way, ''You seem to be convinced. You seem to me a won bet. Now I feel refreshed. What you did to me?''

As you can see that the song is a romanic track and I don't know in what context they mean to me anything however I too believe that she is trying to tell me anything by that but since an year I am thinking about that what is it?

By the way I do not like that song because I am tired of it and let me tell you just now I am listening to music and it is late night here so I just stopped listening to music because my holidays were ending and I had to wake up early not because I was annoyed of the whispering.

Thank you very much for giving your precious time to read my story and please reply if you find any interpretation for those lyrics. 😊
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
Ashar, that's quite variety of experiences!
Bit sad about the lady in the burka. I liked her from your first story.

Just a thought on the song and whispering. Perhaps the particular part you heard whispering was significant somehow. The lyrics were maybe significant. I don't know. But I wonder if someone was trying to tell you something using the song.
Or maybe they just liked the song and only knew that part.

Did you end up not liking the song because you grew tired of it? Or did you not like it anymore because of the whispering?

I wouldn't let some ghost stop you from enjoying music at night. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: