You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Maybe He Is Not At Peace

Real Ghost Stories

Maybe He Is Not At Peace

 

I began sleeping in my parents' room because it made me feel less scared about everything that was out there. But it didn't help. One night, I couldn't sleep. I felt like something was wrong. I still remember the time. It was 3:02 in the morning when I woke up. I thought of waking my mom. But then, her phone rang. It was my aunt (my mom's elder sister). She gave us the news nobody wanted to hear. My uncle (my mom's brother) had passed away. Both of his kidneys stopped responding. The doctors had transplanted a kidney from my aunt (my uncle's wife), but it didn't respond quite well.

We were very close. Since I was a little girl, our bond was too strong. It was tough getting my head around the fact that he was no more with us. Because I felt his presence around me every time. Whenever I was home alone, I would feel this constant presence watching me, trying to reach out to me.

One time, a shard of glass from the mirror fell down on its own. It didn't fall once, but at least seven times. Sure, it was already broken but it never fell before at any circumstances. This scared me as I was home alone that day.

Another time, I was watching a crime show on TV alone. I locked the door to the balcony as the wind was blowing and I didn't want the door to open and close on its own. In that show, a boy, around 16, was in the hospital. The doctor in the TV said, "Both of his kidneys have been damaged." As soon as his sentence was complete, the door to our balcony sprung open, as if someone pushed the door from the outside. I was sure I locked the door. But I didn't stay in that room to investigate.

Every night for at least two months, I always woke up at 3:02 am. Every single night, without fail. I was not the only one to experience this though. My mom also had her share of unexplained experiences. Once, while she was cooking, she felt someone calling her name. She thought it was me. But then I told her that I would never call her by her name. At night, she would sleep talk more often. It was more grunting and howling and less sleep talking.

We thought it would be a good idea to pray for his soul to rest in peace. After that, nothing unexplained happened, but we would still feel his presence. Why is he still here? Is he not at peace? Please, give some insight regarding this situation.

Other hauntings by suman_4141

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, suman_4141, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Hey Sumaan! I am very sorry for your loss... I hate '3 AM' literally... Even I used to get up most of the time on this exact time... But I consulted doctor... She prescribed me some medicine and now I sleep better... I suggest you to perform some Havan to free the soul of your uncle...

Stay Blessed 😁
suman_4141 (7 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-18)
lisapeasley: Yes, we did. We had numerous of unexplained incident. Even my uncle's family had a bunch of them. Maybe the mirror shard falling over could be a coincidence, but the balcony door being pushed open, no way! And sorry for the late reply.
suman_4141 (7 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-18)
PagalLadka: My uncle never tried to hurt my mom or me either. He just wanted us to feel his presence. But it was his presence that scared the hell out of me. 😢
lisapeasley (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
They could have been a coincident. What matters is they felt real to you. Have you had more issues or is he at peace now?
PagalLadka (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
In few days you have posted many stories. I think you are very attractive to ghost:P. Anyways to your story thanks for sharing even my grandfather (my mums dad) died. Within seven days my mums bro died and my mom says she still feel their presence wenever she goes to that home. Anyways they never hurt my mom as they love her ^_^. (sorry for my bad english).
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
Hello:
Maybe your uncle wants to watch out for you and for you to be aware he is there to do so. After all, when it's our time to go wouldn't you want to be able to help your loved ones in any way that you could? Especially through the grieving process. I know I would.
If he's doing anything that you find particularly frightening, just address him like you would have when he was alive with the same respect and kindness. Understand that it is difficult for many on the other side to accomplish such feats & maybe he is limited in how and when he can get through. You could ask him not to take you by surprise. Tell him you know he's there, you're aware that he's trying to comfort his wife, your mother, and your family and that you appreciate the effort but sometimes he scares you a little. Since you cannot see him, ask him to use a method of letting you know it's him like knocking twice.
I know sometimes they come through to others close to their grieving spouse and siblings because it's more difficult to come through to those severely grieving. Sometimes grief can hinder the spirit's ability to get through to that person much like a radio antenna being broken. Once the grief subsides, the soul can more easily get through to those they wish to comfort. I had a very similar experience.
Although spiritual activity can be startling, you are fortunate that you have been contacted as many never get this reassurance of life after death.
I'm sure he still loves you all, will always be there to help, and wants you to know exactly that. Think of him like a guardian angel. Love does not die.
I am sorry for your loss and pray for your family's healing.
Blessings,
Lynev

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: