You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demons Inside Me

Real Ghost Stories

Demons Inside Me

 

I grew up in a very religious family and I on the other hand had my doubts of the existence of god and the devil this will lead on to later years growing up. I was about 6 or 7 years old my mother and I would always visit a family member since we lived a couple hours away and every time we were at there house I would always play with thier pet dog that stayed in the kitchen (at the time I thought it was their dog.) The dog had pitch black fur, dark eyes same color as it's fur and the size of a golden retriever. It was one day when we went to visit that that the dog was gone I checked every room in the house and I couldn't find it so I asked my cousin where her dog was and she told me she didn't have a dog I thought was lying to spare my feelings so I began to argue with her and that's when she sat me down explaining to me that she never had a dog because she was allergic to them. Me as a child oked it but believed she was still not telling the truth.

Age 13. I had got ill, I stayed home from school for a week and just got worse. I couldn't breathe, I was weak, and my skin was cold to the touch. I was taken to the town's ER where they pumped me with medication to help me move air through my body making me come in and out of conciousness. None of the medication worked so they put me in an induced coma the last thing I remember when I was up was seeing a man staring at me from the glass door of the room. The hospital transferred me to the children's hospital a city over (I was still in the coma.) You can believe me or not, but while I was in that state I remember looking down at myself with tubes going into me it was frightening and stood next to my body was my deceased great grandmother and around her stood black figures like a mist almost. She smiled at me and told me to join her down on the ground and I did but what left me confused was her eyes weren't brown but they were black. When I woke up a week later and seeing the room for the first time awake I had chills because the setup and the colors were exactly the same from when I had the out of body experience.

A couple months later it was after the holidays. I was taking down the Christmas tree and in one of the ornaments I saw a shadow so I looked back there was nothing or anyone. I asumed I was seeing things and resumed to taking apart the tree and again I saw the shadow approaching me. I stopped what I was doing, ran to my room, got into bed and covered myself and the whole night I heard whispers and was being poked by several what felt like needles until I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up, I felt different like I was being controlled. At the time I had one of the closets that are giant mirrors so I glanced at the mirror looking at myself and I saw I didn't look like myself. My eyes were black, my face started morphing into different faces, I started to hear several inhuman voices, there was a preasure in my head like it was being squeezed, my arms and legs felt like someone was inside me clawing to get out. I was in the worst pain I have ever been in. I was cryig and screaming when my sister walked in scared because what she saw happening. I started screaming "they have me it hurts." She started to rebuke and right before she finished all voices stopped and only one spoke clearly it was a deep evil voice and he said "I'll be back for you," and all of the pain stopped, the room was brighted and my energy was drained.

Ever since that event I have never been the same. I now know that the devil and his demons are real as are god. These kind of events like that one haven't occured again the only happenings are voices and shadows.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Clifford96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Trischa_D (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
I'm with Rook on this point- where was everybody else when you were playing with the dog? I'd like to know, just out of curiosity. This is a horrifying experience. I'm glad that you're okay and I hope this demon doesn't come back. Rook doesn't seem to think that it's a demonic experience, but it definately is. When you see an entity or a person or an animal (the dog you said had dark eyes) with black eyes it is always a demon. You posted this in April of this year- a little over a month ago and you haven't been back on so I hope everything is okay. I'm glad you have faith in God now and it might have happened to you to teach you that God and the devil are real- and it might just save your soul. Best of luck and God bless you and keep you always. ❤
RazersharpShadow191 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Astral projection is real. I sometimes do it and its like in the future. For it to come real it does freak you out. I know how you feel when you have things other than just yourself inside you. You better thank your sister. She might as well have saved your life and your sanity.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-29)
Clifford, that out of body experience that your were talking about is an astral projection. I have had one before and it is a really weird feeling, I've never been able to do it again though. And since you have done it you are capable of doing it again. You must very relaxed to do it though, I have heard that people who can do this have very vivid dreams, I certainly do.
And about that last part were you wake up in the morning and all that bad stuff happens; that must have been terribly scary and I hope that it does not come back for you like it said it said it was going to.
GoldPhoenix (24 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Hmm I don't get it why would a demon waste time to troll a random kid if I had such powers as a demons I would do worst stuff
SeraphimShinobi (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
recite the names of God, this helps me when I struggle with what I believe are dar entities. Everyone have names for their Gods. Recite those names and meditate on them.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
Taking this one at 'face value' I have some questions and observations...

Question...

When you were playing with this dog in the kitchen where was everybody else and how long did you play with it each time?

Question...

Was it over the course of days, months or years that you played with this dog?

Observation...

When you were sick at age 13 a couple of things may have happened... Either you became semi-consious and actually saw the room you were in OR you experienced an Out of Body or Near Death Experience which means your consious spirit projected out of your body and witnessed the room you were in which you remembered once they had you stable ad woke you up.

Question...

If its not too personal, what were you treated for?

Observation...

Being able to look into a mirror while feeling... How did you say it..."different like I was being controlled" tells me you were actually 'in control' of your own body... Couple that with you screaming...""they have me it hurts" suggests Opression rather than Posession. The voices and 'poking, voices and pins and neddles feeling' were provoking a specific reaction from you so that you would 'generate' a certian kind of energy... Keep in mind your age... At 13-14...our early teens our bodies and minds go through major changes, changes that produce energy and spirits or entites can be attracted to this energy. Most of the time this results in Poltergiest activity... But what you have expressed here is more than that... I wouldn't call it 'demonic' but something was looking for 'negative energy', they type that comes from fear or panic. Once your sister steped in to help the 'rebuking' calmed you and the entity departed.

Please look on my profile, there you will find a Cleansing and Shileding method I have developed... It can be used within a Religious setting or without one... Feel free to give it a try... More than once because it takes time to change the atmosphere in and around an individual much less with-in the entire house.

Thanks for sharing and Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
I agree with Faith.

Because you ended your story with an openness to god I'd say finding strength and support in your chosen religion would be the best action to take.

I don't think black eyes are cause for concern, I don't know why they were black. But I've heard of black eyes on people before and it's never lead to anything bad from the person with the black eyes.

The dog I also wouldn't take as a bad sign. Dog's are protectors. If it were me, I'd take that attitude.

The possession on the other hand can take a hike. I really hope that never happens again.
I would suggest a lucid dream as a physical possibility. It's possible to feel physical pain in dreams. Did your sister see anything when she came in which could not be explained in the physical sense?
faith1986 (23 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
That must have been a very terrifying experience for you! I'm glad they haven't been back since then and I am extremely glad that your sister walked in when she did and was able to help you get them to leave your body. If you have felt off ever since that happened then maybe you ought to contact a professional, maybe a priest? Or someone that can help you figure out what has happened, and hopefully help you figure out how to get it back to normal. Good luck. Please, please, be careful.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: