You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: First Sighting

Real Ghost Stories

First Sighting

 

My name is Abby. I moved into my house last May. And before I tell you about the haunting I should tell you something. The woman who lived the house before me died in the house. She had 2 granddaughters who died in the house. A 4 year (Lana) old who leaned over the railing of the stairs. A little too far over. She fell and died after she broke her neck. The other a 7 year old (Rae Lynn) died in my bedroom choking on a jolly rancher.

I hear little girls giggling. I hear them saying "Abby why aren't you coming?" And "Come find me." Like we're playing hide and seek. One night about a week after moving in I was asleep. I felt something cold shaking my arm. I just waved my arm and mumbled "Go away." But it or who didn't stop. Something cold kept shaking my arm. So I looked up and saw a little girl. She had curly dark hair, pale eyes and she looked scared. She was about my sister's age but she wasn't my sister. I moved back a little and the girl tried to climb into the bed. I said "W-what are you doing? Go away." And her eyes watered and she disappeared. I thought it was Lana.

The next day I thought I saw Lana standing on a spot in the corner of the yard. When I went outside she was gone. But every time I stand on that spot I get this weird feeling. Maybe Lana was scared when she tried climbing into bed with me? And maybe she was trying to tell me something when she stood on that spot? What I want to know is if I will ever see her sister Rae Lynn. Or if they are good or bad girls?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, msscarygirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SAYURI (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-18)
Do not worry, that ghost isn't an evil one. She is afraid because she can not find her sister. I believe that she is attached to you because she believes that, you due to the fact that you are an older sister, you can help her. If you want to help her and live peacefully in your house you have to tell her to go to the light and that her sister and grandma is on the other side of the light. Try it, you have nothing to lose.
Sammiee (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
I have had similar experiences but you just have to embrace it. If they have never tried to harm you or hurt you in any way it shows in a way that they care for you. You just have to take it all as it comes and try to get into contact with them
ShilRoy13 (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
There is nothing to be afraid of. The girls are pure souls and won't harm you. Many times when people die in an accident their souls wander. It is possible that Lana wants your help (she looked scared). Maybe Rae Lynn's soul has attained salvation and so you can't see her.
Jenaew (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-29)
My Guess, the girl that appeared to you has a reason, apperations don't appear for no reason. If the other girl hasn't present herself... There may be a possibility she cant.
eyecandy (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
Although this was a short story I thought it was a good one. I don't think the little girls mean any harm, possibly just letting you know that they are there.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-27)
I have a question (or 2) for the O/P...

The names you have given the childern... Are these thier real names or names you have given them?

If it is their real names how do you know it was Lana that tried to crawl into bed with you?

Where did you find such detailed history on who had passed away in this home?

Respectfully,

Rook
StardustedLuna (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-27)
She wants to talk to you, I have found out that if you talk to them, they will tell you. The girls don't seem bad but I'm not the one who saw them. I think that if she had the will to climb in bed with you and talk was a cry for help. I think you should tell explain to her how you felt and why you said that. Maybe she'll come back and talk and talk to you.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-27)
Hi Misscary,

Quick thought about her standing in the yard. Maybe this was her way of telling you she's keeping her distance. Since she did this after you told her to go away.
Your feelings about that spot could be your own guilt, if so no need to feel bad. No real harm done.

I don't know, just offering a different possibility to consider.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-26)
Did the real estate agent tell your parents about the tragic history of this house?
Do you know what year did Rae Lynn die? -I tried looking for some information about such sad news but came empty handed and now I'm worried about letting my children have jolly ranchers. 😐

Personally, I wouldn't worry about the girls intentions, they passed away at too young an age to be considered "bad girls".
It would be nice to help them to cross over.
lafido (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-26)
I too think that the grandma may be the whos holding the children there... You must try to make contact with th little girl you saw earlier she might be telling you something but in fear you are avoiding them
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-26)
My guess would be that they are confused girls. They might have a message, but it is also possible that you could help them cross over. With children, they are not usually 'bad'. But their energy is easy to manipulate. If there is a negative entity, it might be something other than the girls, holding them there. If her look of fear is not residual, you might need to be careful.

Have you also experienced the grandmother? If she was home when the girls died, that could be a whole different thing, guilt and such. Always ask that you be protected in any efforts to contact them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: