You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: My First Romance Was with a Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My First Romance Was with a Ghost

 

This is my very first ghost experience it happened when I was 12 years old. I was sleeping, or so I think, and I had this dream about this girl and something happened to her, it was really fuzzy. I woke up and I saw my body on the bed. I got a little scared and tried to grab it but nothing happened. I was in a huge panic, I kept walking around, thinking how did this happened. I tried closing my eyes then opening them, but nothing happened.

I was about to go to crazy mode until I saw this girl. She was about 11 or 12, she had blonde hair and blue eyes, her face looked like a angel. She told me not to be scared and that she would put me back into my body. She told me of a evil entity around here that made this happen. Before I went into my body, she said she loved me ever since I moved into the house. And that she tried her best to protect me from the evil entity. And right then, she kissed me on the lips! Her lips were really soft and like people say ghost feel cold, but her lips felt warm. She said she would see me again after I went into my body.

When I woke up, I looked at the door because that's where I last saw her, I couldn't find or see her anywhere. When I went to school, I told my best friend about it, he said it could be possible that it really did happen. To this very day I still hope she would return to me again I would like to see her one last time.

Does anyone know if it was a dream or not, tell me please!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostreader, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ashar123 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Very sweet and cute story. I don't think that afte 8 years of last post you will visit here or not but I will share my views. It can be said true love, perfect love and what not. Anything is possible. Just believe on God and his mighty powers.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-10-13)
What exactly this was is hard for me to say.
But I like the "romantic" features of this story.
The detail of his looking toward the door afterward is a telltale sign of a true experience honestly presented.
Axl_the_Hunter (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
Very interesing, this angelic girl appeard to you. I had one experience like that, it was out of body like yours, but mine was during school, no girl appeared to me.

She may be waiting for you to pass on and then you may be reunited.
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
I wonder if a ghost can get somebody knocked up...

LOL! Nah that's cute, but I'm a alittle bit skeptical. Good story nontheless.
bluefreak01 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
ok abby that's kind of gross and I do agree with looney85. It could have been your gaurdian angel. So the bad entity pulled you out of your body? If so that's creepy. And it looks like your gaudian angel likes you!
lol! Cute!
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-27)
Hi Ghostreader,
I am curious, does your name mean you like to read about ghosts or that you can read ghosts?
Your question was whether any of us could tell you if this was a dream or not. The answer to that is No. None of us can tell you that unless we were sitting beside your bed when this occurred.
Out of Body Experiences are something that few people have in common. Some people can do this with no trouble and bound in and out of their own bodies on a regular basis. Others do it only occasionally, and the experience would leave them thinking that perhaps they were only dreaming. Some it happens to only once in a lifetime, but has a lasting effect on them. Some people view them as a "spiritual revelation" and their lives change as a result.
What I think you experienced is an OBE. Yes, perhaps the ghostly angel faced girl was a secret admirer and her intentions were laid out for you. Or perhaps she was /is your guide. I believe we all are provided with a Guide, it is our decision on whether or not we accept their advice and counsel. Whether we believe in them or not is irrelevant. They exist even if we do not acknowledge them. You chose the term "her face looked like an angel", who better to be a Guide than an angel?
On the other hand, you were 12. I do not know how old you are now, but there is the possibility that this was just a dream of a "coming of age" teenage boy. Though nothing too risky happened in this dream, you were kissed by a blond haired, blue eyed, angel faced girl. I think that would be most young men's dream girl. I do not know. I can not say whether it was a dream or not, just offering a couple of possibilities here.
Thank you for your story.
Abby (710 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
Hello Ghostreader,

Come and get your kiss I left you for your feedback. 😉

Martin, I gave you a wet, sloppy kiss what more do you want, my mojo now? Maybe you got some of my "sensitive mojo" by kiss osmosis. 😊

Blessings, Abby 😊
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
😆 Sorry Athena if I discarded one of your stories in the past, maybe you hadn't built the good reputation you have now just yet and it was on the wild side (maybe you can try to submit it again). Someone's history on this site as a good contributor and having other stories published will obviously play in their favor in a big way when I decide to publish something or not.

And a new, unregistered comer who is not interested in user feedback, or worse, has bad grammar, or even worse, provide an invalid email address, will have to write something damn realistic and touching for me to consider (for example, I have a hard time rejecting a kid's story about their dead parent who came back, oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that).

In the end, I try not to let my ego get in the way and give people a chance, I know I can't ever really tell for sure (maybe if Abby gave me some of her psychic mojo 😉). But sometimes it's just bad timing, if I get a big rush of submissions and 4-5 stories in a row were obvious pranks, the next one in line might unfortunately get thrown with the bath water because there were some "out there" elements in it, it was lazily written and I was tired that night.

One thing's for sure, I know I could never let this site become free for all (that would have been way easier for me). The things I've read... Ugh.
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
😆 Ah-ha Martin! That's where the one story I sent you that never got published went, into the 'lions den'. Interesting, what we think of as true or false. I guess that's why I try to refrain from saying if I believe in a story or not 😊. Often the truth is stranger than fiction. 😉
Abby (710 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
Pardon Ghostreader,

Honestly Martin, I do believe I could pick out those stories that are real and those stories that are not, but I doubt the authors would step up to the plate and confess or take a lie detector test. Besides, like what customer service usually says to me, it is not my department. You my lucky Martin have that fun and yet difficult hard job and ghostly department. :) I comment on the core of the stories, as there are many that do have same or similar information that have occurred in other author's true stories. I am after all sensitive about many things and people included.

How about you Martin was your first romance or kiss during an OOBE? ;)

Trick or Treat. I'll treat you with a big, sloppy, net screen Kiss, to you Martin and all of the readers, SMACK! Mmmmmwhaaah!

Blessings with Kisses (Chocolate Kisses), Abby❤
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
Hi Abby, yeah I did select that story 😊 however there are many where I am on the fence and decide to throw in the lions den, but it wasn't one of those, so the general skepticism kind of took me by surprise and I felt like adding my views. In terms of credibility, I publish those in the white and gray zone, and discard those in the black zone. On the other hand, sometimes I am surprised how people accept some of the stories where I myself have quite a few doubts. I do try to stay open minded, yet I try to make sure no one is playing us. Most of the time it's hard to say!
Abby (710 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
Dear Ghostreader,

Well, whatever you wish to decide you experienced, it must have made quite an impression upon you, especially at the age of 12.

There are many possibilities. It could have been a dream, a lucid dream, an out of body experience, a medical condition, emotional condition, puberty induced experience, dimensional experience, an ET contact or ET experiment experience, an angelic guide, a past life partner, a ghost, a spirit passing by and so forth or some or all of the above.

If one researches same or similar stories, you will find there are many stories which speak of this same white, blonde, blue eyed, young female girl. Perhaps, it is my advanced age, but I find such behavior from an uninvited and unknown entity, especially an entity who appears to be 11 or 12, to be more than overstepping another human being's personal physical and paranormal space and boundaries. Note this prototype girl is never of another race, hair color, eye color or age. This does make one wonder. There is information about ET's and a race that are called Nordics.

Ha! Ha! Martin, I would expect you to believe his story, my dear friend and web wizard, you chose it didn't you? :) I think that it was an OOBE without the doobie, but maybe the possibility of Nordic ET added.

Here is an out of body thought, what if the being made you think that the girl was kissing you, but she was really sucking the life breath energy out of you per or through a kiss?

Yes, I have seen this girl prototype and some I have encountered can change to not so nice white, blonde, blue eyed girls.

I prefer to remember my first romance, thank you very much, with a physical earthling boy, as well as my first kiss with a physical, earthling boy. :)

Here's hoping you have already found your real true love in this physical dimension and realm. Thanks, Abby
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-24)
Hi Ghost Reader Can't wait to hear what you think of all the comments. I thought this was a great one... TWO more questions, did the negative entity mess with you again? And have you gone through a similar experience after this one? Also, seems like my last post was misunderstood... " Shane is right, only you know if this was a dream or if you are just pulling our legs( I doubt)..." NOWHERE did I say I believe or disbelieve your story. Hope to see more of your stories!
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-24)
I believe this really happened to you but then again it could have been a dream. I have some crazy dreams sometimes. I am way past the puberty stage and I sometimes have "those" dreams but a little more, pleasantly intense but without the OBE or evil entity. I think they are GREAT! 😁I wish they would come more often. You know, another thing, did you take any kind of medication to help you sleep? If I take certain sleep medications they give me nightmares. Good luck on having more of those dreams, minus the evil entity part. 😉 ❤-Shelby
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-24)
Hello there!

This is a beautiful story, yet creepy (because of what the bad entity did to you).
I hope you do see her again. It could also have been your guardian Angel! You never know…

p.s. Lets not forget that anything is possible in this world!

Love always….Neivy aka.- looney
❤ ❤ 😉
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-24)
Des it really matter if it was a dream or a ghost? What matters is the effect it had on YOU. How you behaved toward it and how it affected your life.

It sounds very positive, romantic and lovely. Don't sell it short. Treasure it, always.

God Bless!
pinkpantherclue (5 stories) (24 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-24)
Have you guys ever heard of that thing called Sleep paralysis? I watched a program on it. It seems so real, and you think your actually there. You can feel everything, but you can't move. You dream about ghosts, UFO's, and pretty much everything. It could have been what he had. Dont go so hard on him. Sometimes what you remember as reality was a dream.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
I am not saying I don't believe this young man. I am just saying that only he knows if he was dreaming or not. Lets face it, we guys start having "those" dreams at the start of puberty and it could be one explaination for what occured. Not ruling out OBE, just trying to remove the possible, before saying it is the impossible.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
A ghost acting as a gaurdian angel of sorts. I've experienced that too. Shane is right, only you know if this was a dream or if you are just pulling our legs( I doubt). Anyway, it sounds like it would be a nice first romance. Better than my first kiss- I couldn't see straight after it. You might have to lower your expectations a little. You won't find the angelic ghost-girl among the living. We are mixed bags just like the guys.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
I for one believe his story. It seems like a standard out of body experience, and it does seem like some entities are able to instigate them artificially. How many cases of sleeping paralysis happen only in one room or one house, over others? We have many stories on this site claiming this. Same system. And it also seems normal that once you are out of your physical body, you can interact with any present ghosts as normal people, since you have stepped into their plane of existence. And last, it seems natural that a ghost of a certain age might haunt an area with someone else of that same age group because they feel affinities with them. Many dreams can turn to vivid dreams, then turn to lucid dreams, then turn to astral projections. If after many years, the author cannot be sure when the dream stopped and the tangible experience started, that also seems to be part of your standard OOBE experience.

Count me as a believer for this one 😁
GhostTalker13 (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
Ok...this happened, how many years ago? This girl couldn't have been real. It sounds like it. But come on, the last time I heard about a female ghost taking a person out of their body was in the movies or on TV. I don't really think ghosts do that, unless they do. I think you need proof for the theory. Also, have you at least seen like something showing you that this girl was actually there? Left behinds? Things telling you she's really dead not just a dream? Otherwise, just like what Shane said..."Puberty" because I know some boys that are 12 and the go through the same thing.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
Dude the only one who would know if it was a dream, your imagination, or real is you! I am leaning towards a dream as all boys going through puberty are more than likely to have dreams about the perfect girl. Thanks for the story though.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abercrombie (2 stories) (45 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
I think it sounds really real. Maybe she was your match from like across the world, died, and found you. LMAO. The perfect love! W/e. I'm sorry, I might believe it but not very much. 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: